Crazy, strong and loving it for Jan 10.2012

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I finished the 6 1/2 month STS rotation yesterday:eek: Starting my recovery week today. I will do yoga/stretch today, that's it. I also walked the dogs yesterday.

Last night I needed to pick out the color/paint for the dinning room, I couldn't decited:rolleyes: after an spending an hour at Home Depot, we finally found it. The painter brought color books which I didn't like.:p

I will have internet at the house, so I will catch up later!

Hi all! I have to take this week off from lifting as my neck and shoulder blade area is hurting again. I don't get it. I really need to go get it looked at. And I will, I just need to wait for my insurance to kick in.

However, I actually got up today and did a cardio workout. It is hard to see that clock at 4:45 a.m. but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I did Cardio Coach #6 with Candice. Had a really good workout for not doing cardio for over 2 weeks.

CARDIO STATS:
60 minutes total
5 minutes below zone
11 minutes in zone
45 minutes above zone
517 calories burned
3 miles traveled

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is KCM Your Best Body this is a new one for me. I really need to work on getting up in the mornings.

Belinda-sounds like alot of fun but at the same time stressful.

Debbie-take it easy and good job with the cardio.

Hi girls!;)

I finished today's workout earlier. I'll just check in now.

Here's today's workout:

Your Best Body- Workout#1 plus warm up and yoga stretch= 48 Min
Met Value= 6.00
Calories burned= 393

Chalene Extreme- I've Got Abs= 17 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 116

Total calories burned= 509

________

Belinda- I hope you enjoyed KCM's Your Best Body today, I'm enjoying her latest three workouts. Congrats on being in your new house and picking paint colors, that's so fun putting personal touches on the house. Enjoy your new house and have fun with painting and decorating.;) ps. You go girl for finishing another STS rotation, bravo!!!!:eek:;)

Debbie- Its so good to hear from you. Sorry to hear your neck and shoulder blade are bugging you, be patient muscle issues never get right fast enough to suit me, just take it easy and listen to your body. I see you did do a cardio workout today, infact it was Cardio Coach#6 Wow! I didn't think you'd do that with sore neck and shoulderblade stuff. Good for you I think its awesome you did Cardio Coach #6 today, that is tough even on a good day. You rock girlfriend, awesome job with today's workout!;):)

Roxie- Yay! You did KCM's Your Best Body today too! I'm really enjoying Kelly's new ones they are so fun and definitely get a huge sweatfest effect for me, its all good. Great job with today's workout and way to go, yes I agree its always tough getting up in the morning to workout. Hang in there and congrats on a job well done.;):) How are you liking Your Best Body btw?
Take care;)

Chris- I know your out there but probably didn't have time to check in or busy or something. I hope all is well with you. Have you seen the Les Mills Pump system at Beach body. I really want it but I already have a barbell and step, and just really want the dvds only. I guess I'll have to wait and see if that happens. Yikes on the cost of it too! I don't like that part either. https://extranet.securefreedom.com/MillionDollarBody/csShopping/ShoppingCart.asp?Cat=Trainer|Les Mills I gather its not released to the public as yet but is offered through beach body coaches. It will be released sometime this month though. Take care and don't work too hard.;):)

Hugs to everyone and I'll seeya at tomorrow's check in.;):cool:

Nora

Hi Girls!

I think I got distracted earlier and didn't check in when I thought I did! LOL!

Today was P90X Plyometrics! :eek: :eek: Tony made me want to puke a few times! Not horrible, just really breathing hard. Great workout!! I also took Buddy for a quickie walk in the afternoon.

Belinda: Congrats on finishing the STS Rotation!!! Was it 6 months? You did great!! what's next?!?!

Debbie: Nice job on doing some cardio even though you had the soreness. Hope you get it checked out and get better soon.

Roxie: Did you enjoy TLC yesterday? Just wondering what you thought of it. Sounds like your'e having fun with KCM!

Nora: Sounds like you're doing great with KCM too! I really LIKE her , as an instructor, too. ... I only saw short clips of Les Mills Body Pump. I guess it's a good thing I'm not that intrigued. I don't like barbell work that much. I prefer dumbells. And definitely having to pay for the barbell too is craziness! and expensive craziness!! I am, though, chomping at the BIT to have new Turbo Fires come out! I had heard they were in the works!?!?! Had you?

Good Evening,

Tonite I did KCM Your Best Body #1 and I really liked it but I want to go heavier on a few of the exercises next time.

Stats:
42 min
29 in the zone
126 min hr
174 max hr
222 cals burned.

Chris-I guess I forgot to answer you on TLC this is becoming my favorite workout, it use to be her KBXing one.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.