Crazy, strong & loving it for Halloween!!!

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Happy Halloween everyone,

Today is also Alesia's birthday:eek: Today will be a rest day for me, she wants to go shopping this morning. Later this afternoon DH and I will take her for a nice dinner in DC (her choice).

Sorry I didn't check in again yesterday. Took the dogs for a walk, than DH and I went to the gym and did CycleMax. Let me tell you, what a sweat fest. I was dripping in sweat. I loved the workout, the music wasn't me. That's ok, once I have a house I can play my own music while working out. Not sure, how to do it on an ipod?

I will start M2 W4 (my second round) this week. I am looking forward to a recovery week next week;) I am thinking doing M3 only once? And then do the Pyramid down rotation!?

So will be back to catch up on persoanls:

Have a wonderful day and Halloween and stay safe, everyone!

Today I did STS Disc 13, Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. Had a really good workout. It felt good to work a bit heavier. Was fried by the end. Thank God for no more millions of pushups and 15 reppers.

Happy Halloween!

Good Morning,

I am down another 2lbs so excited. Boss lady and I went for a walk this morning since DD wasn't available, and tonite will be Afterburn Express workout #1. Last night we moved youngest DD home because her and BF broke up after dating for 1 1/2 years so sad.

Belinda-how funny DD's b-day is on Halloween.

Debbie-good job with your workout today.

Hi girls!:)

Happy Halloween!:D

No workout for me today since I've decided to take a rest day. Plus I'm sort of waiting for Cathe's New November Rotation that she said will have three rotations, which sounds so cool! I can't wait. Have a great day girls! Oh Belinda- Tell your daughter to Happy birthday for me! Have a happy halloween girls!:D

hugs to everyone!:):cool:

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.