Crazy, Strong, and Loving It for Friday Feb. 17, 2012

Czechfan

Cathlete
Hi girls!;)

Happy T.G.I.F!:) It looks like I get to start us off today. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF Your Best Body- Workout #2 w/no legs= 28 Min
Met Value= 6.0
Calories burned= 229

KCM 30 MTF TLC Premix-CoffeyFit Blend= 47 Min
Met Value= 7.50
Calories burned= 481

Total calories burned= 710:cool:;)

Ok shout outs to the following cathletes: Debbie, Belinda, Chris and Roxie! I hope your all doing great having a fab friday and a great workout today. Have a good night's rest and take care;)

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Good Evening,

Tonite I did KCM YBB Workout #2 with not legs. My shoulders are killing me.

Stats:
29 min
17 in the zone
134 min hr
166 max hr
169 cals burned.

Nora-good job with your workout what do you plan to do next? I am going to finish the last two weeks doing Ellen Barrett and then do Cathe's LIS rotation again.

Hi Roxie,

I plan to try to finish tomorrow to finish out the six week rotation. Then next week will be a recovery week. I'm sort of thinking of Cathe's LIS/STS Total Body One month rotation, and see how I'm doing afer that if all is good either then start the two month LIS/STS rotation or Turbo Fire/CLX Hybrid. Not sure which one of the longer ones. I'm thinking I might not want to do a 90 day rotation because I know I will want to do Cathe's New Pre-order pair which should be out late spring early summer so I don't want to stop in the middle of a rotation. I'll have to wait and see time wise but plan to workout on some sort of rotation. Cathe's LIS/STS ones look amazing as does this months rotation offering by Cathe and then there's Turbo Fire/CLX Hybrid which also looks great, Yikes decisions decisions. ;)

Hugs & Take care Roxie!:)

Nora

Good Morning,

Just thought I would continue using this thread for the weekend. This morning I did KCM's Circuit Burn #2 this is probably another one of my favorites of hers. DH and I are going shopping today sounds like Nike and Adidas are going to get some more of my money.

Stats:
33 min
9 in the zone
156 min hr
184 max hr
250 cals burned.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.