Crazy Strong and Loving It for Feb 6, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Felt good taking a rest day yesterday:D Today DH wants to go to the gym, I also have to get D 16 in before Monday!

Heather your weights are amazing, girl! Nice job!

Roxie I am sorry to hear you are feeling unhappy! Did you try counceling with your husband? HUGS

Wendy amazing workout on Thrusday, girl! How are you feeling today? Glad to hear your dad is home again. I love PP, nice job! Hope you had fun at the BB game.

Nora I agree your workouts rock as always! Very nice cal burn. LOL, about Ms.Gladiator! Thats funny! I am taking it easy. Holy crap, on your cal burn yesterday! Who are you calling Ms.Gladiator??? LOL!

Chris wtg on your leg workout yesterday. Hope you are feelin bettersoon. No I am not wearing the Halter Monitor anymore, glad thsi is over.

Debbie as always I am impressed with your weight workouts! Awesoeme job, girl. You use a foam roller, right? How do you like it? I am getting ready to order one today!

I will be back to report my workout! Have a great weekend!

Morning,

I am done with CCV2 on the TC!

Iris, take it easy!

I will try to work my back/tri???? First I need to go grocery shopping;)

Have a great weekend

Hi ladies. Today is going to be my rest day. Though I'm sitting here thinking I could "just" do a quick HiiT workout. I'm mental. Going to rest, going to rest.

We're actually going to the horse races today. Should be fun. I'm not a gambler, but I love to people watch! http://www.oaklawn.com/

Nora - holy smokes with that workout.

Wendy - good job with your workout yesterday. Those are some calories!!!

Belinda - hope you enjoy your weights today.

Hi to Roxie, Debbie, Chris. Hope you guys are having a good weekend!

Good Morning,

This morning I played catchup on my workouts. I did 4ds LIS step only and then did BM2 upper body and abs. I want to try and od B&G tonite but I am puppy sitting the lab/retriever mix so I don't know how well that will work. DD allows the dog to sleep with them and we don't so she suggested we put her kennel in our room so she won't whine.

LIS Stats:
32 min
30 in the zone
153 min hr
181 max hr
248 cals burned.

BM2 Stats:
35 min
27 in the zone
131 min hr
172 max hr
208 cals burned. Used 5s and 8s lower back still bothering me and I haven't done wt. work for awhile so I was hitting failure with these wts.

Belinda-counseling won't work because he doesn't see a problem.

Heather-YOU MUST REST TODAY and ENJOY IT.

Today was cardio and I chose to do the Step portion of Step, Jump & Pump and then the Challenge from Step Blast. Haven't done these workouts in a while. SJ&P is such a fun workout. So is Step Blast.

Had a really good workout and I was sweating like a pig. I can tell I'm not use to step workouts because my HR got up there fast, even with the warmup. I was only in my below zone for 1 minute. :D

HR STATS:
43 minutes total
1 minute below zone
9 minutes in zone
33 minutes above zone
375 calories burned

Haven't heard a word about that job. I am beyond frustrated and stressed. I'm sure I got my hopes up for nothing. :(

Hope you all have a great weekend. Tomorrow is my rest day.

Belinda - Yes, I have a foam roller and it has done miracles on my tight muscles. It is one amazing tool. Mine is a 6x36" I believe. Also, a few days ago we all asked you why the doctor was having you workout twice a day. I can't find where we asked you that or your answer. Why is he having you do two workouts a day?? Just curious.

Roxie - Obviously there is a problem if you feel there is one. He needs to respect that. I'm sorry to hear you can't get him to go to counseling. He may regret that decision in the future. Hope you have a good weekend.

Have a great weekend everyone!!! Need to catch up on everyone's posts.

Last edited:
Hello! Checking in -

I jumped on the TM this morning straight from bed. Just to get the blood pumping! Only did 31 min of various incline/speed. I just wanted to take it a little easy since my legs have been fatigued since that B&G premix!
Hope you each have a great day. My kids have friends over....
Good times....

I thought I checked in this morning!?!/ :confused:

Quick one, since I'm heading out to work in a few minutes..

I did what was on Cathe's rotation: BM2 Upper Body Weights only, and instead of a 20 min run, I did Turbo Jam: 20 Minute Workout. Fun! Though the weight work seemed so short, some of it tough, though. I;ll be curious to see if I get DOMS from it. Got some good DOMS from Plyo Legs yesterday! Again, in my buttocks!

Have a great weekend!

I'm working the weekend, but :

GO SAINTS!!!

Hi girls:)

It's late, I just finished my workout so I'll just check in sorry no time for personals tonight.:(

Here's today's workout:

P90X KenpoX= 56 min
Calories burned= 535
This is always a fun workout for me. I think its the highlight of P90X for me.

Amy Bento - Rumble-Quick NRG Mix= 43 Minutes
Calories burned= 382
This is a fun workout more concentrated on technique so its a slower pace( My heart rate didn't get past 136), nothing super aerobic like her other workouts, but still a sweatfest. Its fun and its nice to focus on technique on punches and kicks. The stretch on this one is really great. I'm glad I got this to add to my kickboxing dvd library of workouts.
Total caloreis burned= 917:)

Ok, girls that's it for me today. Tomorrow is a rest day so I'll seeya all Monday. Have a great weekend everyone, take care! Go Saints!!!!

Hugs!;):):cool:

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.