Crazy Strong and Loving it for Feb 29, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I am heading to Landstuhl shortly! I will take all my workout stuff with me:p If I have internet access, I will check in. If not I will check back in tomorrow.

Have a great workout today

Last edited:
Good Morning,

Feeling slightly better today still fighting the dizzys and my head feels like it will explode. I am going to try Push Pull tonite but I might have modify or skip some sets, I know I can't lay on the floor so I will have to do TJs standing abs.

Belinda-have fun on your trip.

Hi everyone! Third day of rest and it feels oh so good to sleep in. I'm loving this! Lower body is already feeling much better. I will do the foam roller tonight.

Hi ladies. It's going to be a forced rest day. Started feeling queasy last night and was in bed by 8:15. I did not get out of bed until 10:15 this morning! Still in PJs and heading back to the couch.

Hope everyone is having a good Monday (or is that a bit of an oxymoron LOL).

HEY! I love Mondays!!! ;) @ Heather..

I started Cathe's MARCH Rotation today with ME. It looks pretty cool with some great variety week to week!!

Belinda: Have a good trip!

Debbie: You needed this rest! Enjoy!

Roxie: Feel better! SS sounds like a good choice.

Heather: Ugh! feel better too, you poor thing!!

Can't [post for long, I really have to get a shower and start supper for the fam...

Good Evening,

Still not feeling the greatest its moving to my chest. The bosses treated me crap because I missed work last week so I decided I needed to do some kickboxing so I did TJ 20 min cardio party and put some effort behind the punches.

Stats:
19 min
18 in the zone
148 min hr
171 max hr
139 cals burned.

Not much but it was all I could handle.

Hi girls,

This is my first non day working out. My knee seems to need it so I'll try really hard to not workout for at least a couple more days if not the rest of the week. I saw Cathe's new rotation for this month and it does look really good, I'm anxious to get back into a Cathe rotation with circuits and cardio and weights again. I also think I should wait to start Insanity until my knee feels ok again. I know Insanity is high impact, so I'd better play it safe until my knee is better. I still have this stupid sinus cold, I hate it.

Well, I see that Belinda is away for the day, have fun on your trip. The rest of you are doing great with your workouts. Roxie, I hope you feel better girl. Debbie, enjoy your rest. Wendy, Hi!

Take care everyone, Hugs!;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.