"Crazy Strong and Loving It!" for Feb.28"

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

DH left for the states very early this morning:( I will not get a workout in until later today!

Great workouts yesterday, everyone!

Drill Max Scrambled Cardio Blast STS Ab Circuits Weights only

Hey peeps. Hope everyone will have great workouts today. I didn't get to check in yesterday. I did STS legs. It is probably the most DOMS I felt all week. I really don't feel my quads mainly my hamstrings and all over the booty.

Today was the Drill Max (Scrambled Cardio Blast) and Ab Circuits I burned 516 Cal on Drill Max. I only did the Weights in the Weights n Plates portion. The plates don't seem to work for me. Had a hard time using them for legs yesterday. The plates I used aren't really the true paper though. Maybe I will buy some and see if they work better. I got on the scale this morning and it said I lost 5 but I am not going to get all excited because it may be water. I didn't drink enough yesterday. I was so busy at work; never even stop to take a squig. Have a good day and a great weekend to all.

Melinda

Morning!

Belinda: I'm sure you'll miss DH. Just focus on STS while he's gone! :)

Melinda: I like the thought of booty DOMS. I can't wait to start STS next week.

In keeping with my random week of workouts I did Supersets today. I have never done that workout before so it was fun. It wasn't very intense, but somedays that is kind of nice.

DS's birthday party is today so I have to run! Have a great day!

Good Morning,

I will be doing GS BBS today and then I didn't get to do GS legs floor work last nite so I want to try and do those some time today and also abs.

Hi girls,

I am finally done with my workout! I did Drill Max premix #3 (scrambled cardio blast) Plus Ab Circuits “Weight /Plates Abs” ..65 min.:p

Patti** I am kinda used to DH beeing gone a lot:p I am an Army wife for almost 26 years! LOL I really enjoy STS, it's so much fun! Isn't it?

Great workout ladies:eek: Enjoy your weekend!

Today was Back, Biceps and Abs. Didn't feel like working out AT ALL but after I got started I just hit it hard and had an excellent workout. Had excellent energy! Feel great right now.

10 minutes on treadmill w/6% incline.

1 minute rest between each set.

BACK
Underhand Barbell Rows:
45# - 15/15 (warmup)
60# - 10 (up 5#)
65# - 10 (up 5#)
70# - 10 (up 5#)
***Felt strong with these. Held contraction for 2 seconds with each rep.

One Arm Rows:
35# - 10 (up 3#)
37# - 10/10 (up 2# w/2nd set, stayed the same w/3rd set)

BICEPS
Wide Grip EZ Curls:
30# - 15/15 (warmup)
45# - 10/10/8 (up 2 reps w/1st and 2nd set, stayed the same w/3rd set)
***I really want to get higher then 45# here. My biceps are not responding like I want them to.

Incline Dumbbell Curls:
17's - 10
20's - 10
22's - 5.5
***Stayed the same w/weight but did a lower incline. Made a huge difference.

ABS
Triset:
1 min. 10 sec. plank
Straight Leg Crunches
Reverse Crunch w/8# med ball

***Did 3 sets of these. Last set I could only hold the plank for 40 seconds, I rested a couple seconds and finished out. Those killed. I find my abs respond better to tri-sets so this is what I did. Every time I do trisets my abs are sore for days.

That is all.....

Happy Saturday ladies. I did MIC this morning and wasn't sure I was going to make it since I have DOMS from Disc 6 yesterday. But I pulled it out thank goodness. I'm ready for a rest day tomorrow!

Have a good weekend.

Bev

Hey everyone...

I did the last workout of Mesocycle #1's rotation: 4DS: KB, followed by Cathe's "Quick Fix Cardio" and then KB Abs. I wore my iPod for the cardio, it was "kinda" fun, but I wasn't really into it. I only completed it because I felt compulsed to, to finish out the rotation.

I don't have huge DOMS from DISC 12: LEGS yesterday, but I just am kind of achy/sore all over. I'm SOOO needing the rest week coming up. It really is strange for me to feel so pooped out after only 4 weeks. STS is definitely working things differently....

Belinda: Good workout today! I understand about "getting used to your DH being away". I'm not an army wife, but a "night shift" wife. My Dh works FT, 11-7 and we only have ONE night off a week together. I'm very used to sleeping alone, and even prefer it that way now!

Melinda: the STS legs discs got me EVERY time, except this last one. not big DOMS like the last 3. But there is some. Good cardio today!

Patti: enjoy the party! SS is a fun/short/lighter workout! it is good to do those once in a while!

Debbie: Good workout today! Those abs sound like a good little burn. I know I hardly ever feel ab workouts. I'm pretty excited reading your weights today, because during STS, *I*, little ol' ME, lifted 70 lbs for my underhand barbell rows , just like YOU!!!! Pretty proud of myself! :) The rest of your stuff pretty much blows me out of the pond though! LOL!

Bev & Roxie: TOUGH workouts today!! Good job!!!

It's a beautiful sunny day today, but snow is coming, so they say. AND , I have to work my overnight tonight and tomorrow night. :(

Checking in late today...

This morning was MIC. Ok, I have to take back what I said a month ago about this workout. Previously I had to cut it short due to time and where I had gone up to hadn't been that bad. Today I did the whole thing though... Let me just say that I was DEAD by the time I finished. When she said we had to do interval blasts at the very end I said to her "interval blasts? You've got to be kidding me!" :mad: My DH was in the room so I didn't want to "not" do the rest and look weak - so I pushed myself hard and did those jumps onto the step with more umph then I thought I had left in me. OMG. My hrm said I burned 1005 calories. I thought to myself "I better have burned that much after all of that!"

I do have some DOMS in my legs today - but it is no where near as bad as it was last week!

Dh and I went out for breakfast and then came back and tackled the basement project. We spent all day down there. We got ALOT done. (yay!) I just finished painting a little bit ago. I don't want to see that paint brush for at least 24 hours!

Planning on relaxing the rest of the night....

Great jobs on your workouts today everyone!

Hi everyone!

It sounds like everyone had a great workout today, bravo!!!!

Here's my workout today:

MIC - 71 min. Calories Burned according to Workout manager=872, I kind of wonder if its not really more than that because I know I was definitely in my 80-85% HR for 35 min. 71 min of serious sweatin' butt kickin' Cathe style. Oh man, that was the first time I have done the entire thing all the way through before. I'd done just the Hi/Lo portion just one time before, since this was a new DVD to my Cathe collection. I loved this workout it was so much fun!!! I can see why it is still one that people do and talk about, its a keeper!

STS- Ab Circuits-Weights & Plates Abs= 19 min & 104 Calories burned! I think I felt everyone of them too! LOL!!!
I'm really loving the STS Plate work and the STS AB circuits too! I'm soo glad that I did pre-order it and got the bonus of the Ab circuits and guide.

That's it for me today, I had a great workout and feel awesome. Tomorrow is my rest day, thank goodness. I think I earned it after doing MIC today!:p

Have a great weekend everyone & Hugs!!:D

Nora

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.