"Crazy Strong and Loving It!" for Feb.27"

Hi girls,

I am done with week 2 disc 3 (I am doing the 6 month rotation:p)! I Can't wait for disc 4.,5 and 6 next week:p I was using a cake pan (8i n,x 8 in.x 1/15/32 in)made form foil, works perfect on carpets!:p The paper plates didn't work!

Today is a busy day for me, I will be back tonight!

Have great workout and day!

Good Morning,

Tonite is GS legs for me. Still haven't managed any cardio. I have some DOMS from chest and tris ecspecilly in the tris. Everyone have a good day.

Today was STS disc #6 - LEGS! I don't have the breakdown for you today - the sheet is at home. However, the slide lunges with the plates got right back into that pain I had last week. I thought the DOMS were gone from last week, however after doing that exercise I discovered they were still back there. ugh!

One exercise I did not do very well on was the sit and stands. OMG - I really felt like I had lead in my butt. Those last five were absolutely pathetic on my part! One gain though is that I was able to do the wall squat things with the weights much better this week! yay!

No doubt my legs will be feeling it tomorrow - but hopefully not as bad as last week!

Today I worked Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. Had a pretty good workout. It's weird, when I don't have to work and can sleep in and have the whole morning to do my workout I just don't feel like doing it. Weekends are the same way. You would think that when I'm home with a bit more sleep I would charged and ready to go. Not in my case. I seem to do better with my 6 a.m. workouts.

Anyways....

10 minutes on treadmill on 6% incline.

1 minute rest between each set.

CHEST
Barbell Bench Press:
55# - 15/15 (warmup)
85# - 10
87#- 10
90# - 10 (up 1 rep)

Incline Dumbbell Press:
35's - 10
37's - 10
40's - 9 (up 3#)
***It was hard hoisting these up into position. It's easier when I do flat presses.

SHOULDERS
Arnold Press:
12's - 15/15 (warmup)
17's - 10
20's - 10/10 (up 2 reps with last set)
***I'm getting sick of this exercise.

Lateral Raise:
10's - 10
11's - 10/10
***Shoulder is getting much better. Still have a little pain.

TRICEPS
Close Grip Barbell Press:
55# - 15/15 (warmup)
70# - 10 (up 3#)
75# - 10 (up 5#)
80# - 8 (up 5#)
***Still love this exercise. Felt really strong today.

Lying Barbell Tricep Extensions:
55# - 10 (up 3#)
57# - 10/8 (up 2#)

That is all.....

Have a great day everyone!

Hey girls!

I finished DISC 12: LEGS AND Mesocycle #1 this morning!!

My lower body was VERY fatigued. I had little endurance, but I did it all. Oh, Karen, fuggedabout those One Legged Sit and Stands for me too! I had my heel down for 99% of them. And I too did the Wall squats MUCH better this week! funny, huh?

I thought it was nuts to put a rest week after JUST 4 weeks, but my body is so ready for it!!

Hi everyone. I did Disc 6 this morning and loved it as much as #3. Those sit and stands are crazy. I barely got my butt off the chair. Why did it look so easy yesterday when I was previewing it?????

I just know I'm going to feel it tomorrow when I do MIC.

Have a good day and a good workout.

Bev

Hi guys! I slept in today (nice!) and went to a private yoga session followed by a massage. Bliss! I have weird posture issues.

Then I came home and did 4DS LIS/HIS premix- very fun. I'm trying to nail the choreography in that third HIS combo. I have about 90% of it and want to get it down!

That's about it- DS's birthday party is tomorrow so I need to go decorate. Transformers! More than meets the eye! (Ignore me, I've lost it.)

Hi Everyone! Its T.G.I.F!!

I'm just stopping by to check-in. Okay, this was a busy day for me workout wise.

Today's Workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.3= 45 min
Distance= 3.01 miles
Calories burned=426
My in zone MHR ranged from 135-144 for 6min. Then briefly for 30 seconds it was at 160. This was respectively my 70%, 75%, 85% then at the highest point briefly came close to 90% of my MHR. It was a good workout and fun.

STS-Meso 1 wk 2 disc 6=

This was the hardest one yet that I've done of STS. It was really fun and definitely challenging. I learned that it was no coincidence that Cathe was wearing that lime green top which is the same as the band she uses to torture us with. Yep, that's right it was an omen of things yet to come for this workout, band burn most definitely! This was alot of fun and very challenging. For me with my MS iffy balance issues I found that the wall squats that I did with no wts were very difficult, nearly impossible for me but I did the best I could. Then the other one that I found beyond difficult and was impossible was the one legged sit-n-stands. I could not do this one to save my life. I did have to cheat it and have the heel touch the ground if not stay there. I had to fight to keep from falling over. I'll have to keep cheating that one until I'm able to do it like Cathe and the gang. I'm not giving up, just modifying and trying to keep from falling on my face. The plates were awesome. I substituted paper plates with frisbees and that worked great on my carpet with no worries. I love those, man are those efficient at working the legs or what!

STS-Ab Circuits- Pilates inspired abs= 19 min Those were amazing!!! Love those.

Ok, after all that I'm toast! I will have to gear up for MIC tomorrow. Oh boy~ that one is supposed to be a killer, wish me luck!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Friday and workout today! See ya all tomorrow's check-in.:)

Hugs!:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.