Crazy strong and loving it for Feb 27, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Sorry I haven't made it back yesterday. DH came back yesterday, he was gone all week long!

My last workout today. I will go to the gym this afternoon. Today is CCPP on the agenda. Not sure if I will run on the TM or do the TC?

I willl be back to report my workout/catch up on personals!

Have a wonderful weekend!

I am done with CCPP:p I ran 6.5 miles:eek::p I almost ran a 10K! I was one sweaty mess, I need to get a good stretch in.

DH wants to take me out for dinner:confused: Not sure if I want to pack on those pounds after that ran?

I will be back later!

Today is my first rest day. My plan is to start another rotation on Monday, March 8th. That gives me a little over a week to recover. I need it!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Good Morning,

I am beginning to think I will never be healthy again. My nose won't stop running and my head feels full an my throat feels like there is something stuck in it. I really am going to try and do something today probably just TB 20 min cardio party. I can't remember what the 4ds KB cardio was like. Forgot to add my eyes water with each sneeze so I started taking an allergy pill this morning.

Belinda-glad you had a good workout today.

Debbie-enjoy your rest week you deserve it.

Hi ladies. I finished up my weight rotation today with 3 sets of 12 reps as supersets. I started with Athletic Step warm up, weights, then finished AS. It was really good workout day for me. I felt pretty strong and had tons of energy.

SS#1
Zottoman Curls - 17's (up only .5#)
Lying DB Triceps Extensions - 16.5's/16.5's/16's (up 1.5# until last set, felt much stronger this week)

SS#2
Decline DB Press - 33's (up 1.5)
Double arm DB Rows - 33's (up 1.5, goofed should have been underhand rows)

SS#3
Step Ups - 65# (up 5#)
Upright Rows - 21's (used DBs, up 1#)

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. It's sunny out. Maybe that's why my workout felt better!

Belinda - awesome run girl.

Debbie - enjoy your rest week. Got any ideas on your next rotation?

Roxie - take care!!!

Hi to Chris, Wendy, & Nora!

I did manage to do a workout. Chose TJ 20 min cardio and Ab Jam. Later this afternoon I will do BS add on upper body since I haven't worked it this week and maybe 4ds KB. The allergy pill is kicking in so my nose has slowed down but my head still feels full.

Stats:
19 min
17 in the zone
139 min hr
162 max hr
124 cals burned.

Ab Jam:
9 min
8 in the zone
135 min hr
12 max hr
58 cals burned.

Heather-good job on your workout what are you going to do next?

Good for you for getting it done Roxie! I don't know what my next weight rotation will be. I always feel like I'm flailing in the wind when I don't have a plan in place.

I did manage to do a workout. Chose TJ 20 min cardio and Ab Jam. Later this afternoon I will do BS add on upper body since I haven't worked it this week and maybe 4ds KB. The allergy pill is kicking in so my nose has slowed down but my head still feels full.

Stats:
19 min
17 in the zone
139 min hr
162 max hr
124 cals burned.

Ab Jam:
9 min
8 in the zone
135 min hr
12 max hr
58 cals burned.

Heather-good job on your workout what are you going to do next?

Hi girls -

Thanks for the well wishes. My mom is out of the hospital and doing fine. She is 60 y/o and lost her dad to a heart attack when he was 60, and his dad, too I think. Mom's 61 y/o brother was in the hospital 2 weeks ago in Phoenix getting a stint (?) due to 99% blockage.
My mom's wasn't bad and they didn't even put in a stint. But her heart pumps really hard and might be thickening (due to her bp meds?). So she'll have a follow up EKG (?) in a week or two. So.....we got her home last night about 8p and spent the night with her. She's up and good today, I'll go back and check on her later.
Roxie, I'm so sorry you're still feeling yucky. Some things just take so long to work through our bodies! Get your rest and....FLUIDS!! Drinking your water?
Belinda, really!?!? Could you run FARTHER?!?! Geez, you're amazing.
Nice work Heather and Debbie with your rotation. Are you going to take some rest, Heather?
Chris, do you even have power? What a mess out there! Are you making it to work?
Nora - yeah on finishing P90X! Ahhh, that must feel good. And the sun is supposed to shine this weekend, right? Enjoy!
So yesterday I did Disc 26 Plyo legs. Awesome workout. I will go upstairs here shortly and do M1 Week 2 Back/Tris...whatever disc that is.
Have a great weekend.....

Hey Girls...

The last day of the FEB Rotation was today. The week was strange in that it had lower body twice, and upper just once. I wanted to do a total body weight workout today, AND I didn't have a ton of time, so I did SuperSets. Kind of "easy" in that when the burning/shaking started, the move was over. But I got it done, right?

Not sure what I'll do next week. Either Cathe's March Rotation (depending on how I like it) or I might even do February over again. I REALLY liked it! The double shot days were fun and crazy!!

Belinda: HOLY Cow that's a long hard run!!!! I bet you're starving too, and dinner out with hubby sounds very tempting!

Debbie: Nice that you're "resting". What will you do next week? Cardio at all? Or just stretching? Do you change up your eating during rest times like that?

Roxie: YAY for feeling better and getting to do a workout AND for having motivation to want to do more! Roxie is back!!!!

Heather: NICE way to end a rotation!!!! Great job on upping the weights!! You have no idea what you'll be doing now? I hate not knowing too

Nora: Congrats on P90X!!! Hope you feel better!!

Wendy: Your mom is so young!! Glad she's doing well. And that she's being followed. It's got to make you feel a little better. ... Nice job on Plyo Legs today! Fun stuff! Are you doing a rotation?... Yes, we do have power. Moreso on the coast they had horrible winds and loss of power lines. We (Western Massachusetts) had the heavy snow that collapsed power lines, but it's eased up now.

I'm hoping work is kind to me this weekend! Think good thoughts!!!

Hi girls!;)

Well, today is my official P90X grad day. Yep, I finished it! I had to substitute a different yoga workout for the last workout which was YogaX. I can't do very much of that one because its too damn long and not enough modifications are shown and holding the poses too long.

Here's today's workout::(

P90X YogaX substituted Bryan Kest's Power Yoga- Energize= 52 Minutes
Calories burned= 142:(

This was a hard one for me as are most yoga workouts these days. Its been 4 yrs since I was diagnosed with relapsing remitting form of MS. MS, has effected my balance, vision,strength, and flexibility. I was suddenly legally blind in my right eye for about six months then it got better because of Optic Neuritis that's often seen in MS patients. The balance,strength, and flexibility are things I'm still fighting hard to improve. I know I won't ever get it back completely so that's why I workout so hard, striving to improve. I used to do this yoga workout before MS and had no trouble with flexibility and balance poses, now I fall often and struggle even in a modified poses. I do the best I can for my circumstances but still it does get to me some days, and this workout today did that to me. It was a good yoga practice but just brought back memories when I could do more and move better. I guess MS is a disease that can take away or greatly diminish one's ability to move. So, ladies move it and have fun doing whatever workout you do. Remember just being able to attempt it is a huge thing, so give yourselves a big pat on the back for your efforts and hard workouts.;):)

I'm supposed to take a week off before I start another rotation. I don't think I can just not workout at all for a week, we'll see. I'll still check in and see how you guys are and read your posts.

Seeya at monday's check in;):) I hope that those of us that are ill will feel better ASAP, and those that are working out to keep up the great job!:)

Hugs!:);)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.