Crazy Strong and Loving it for Feb. 25, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Not sure what I will do today? Maybe I will pull out one of the new Shock Cardio DVD's I also will take the dogs for a walk!

I will be back with personals!

Hallo to everyone that stops by today!

Today was cardio and I got up about 10 minutes late. Didn't really feel like doing cardio but I did Tracey's Cardio Kickbox Challenge and about 5 minutes into the workout I was ready to go. Had a great workout and I was sweating like crazy. Not sure what's up with that? I haven't really sweated much since winter hit. I guess this is a good sign. I love sweating.

Love all the combos and this workout went by so fast. It's so fun and now that I know it, I can really give it my all.

CARDIO STATS:
1 hr. 2 minutes total
6 minutes below zone
15 minutes in zone
38 minutes above zone
469 calories burned

Epsom salt bath last night = awesome. I used to take those all the time when I was dancing, especially right before performances. I need to get back into the habit of enjoying them again.

This morning I got up and did SB and abs from SJP. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to move this morning. I thought I was fine, but about halfway through my legs felt like they were 500 lbs. LOL. I finished though, barely. Tomorrow will be a rest day and I'll finish the weight rotation on Saturday.

Wendy - hope your mom is ok!

Chris - good for you for keeping at Cardio Core. I just can't get into that one...

Nora - holy smokes with your workout. You go!! Wish I could try that one.

Debbie - way to go with the cardio - and it sounds like...hold on a minute...you may have enjoyed it???!!! LOL

Roxie - hope you feel better soon.

Belinda - enjoy whatever you choose today!

Hey girs,

Today I did HiiT 40/20! Have to say, not a huge calorie burner:confused: I only burned 198 cal. Maybe I had a low cal count because I didn't do the jumps on the step(I did them on the floor)? Or maybe I didn't jump high enough???

I also took my dogs for an hour long walk! Maybe i will do another cardio later to make up for this morning? Although I am pretty tired right now, lol!

Debbie, Tracey'sKB workout this morning.

Heather, you must love SB? LOL! Can't remember the last time I did that one!

I will be back later!

Good Morning,

Hopefully things will calm down today and I can do something like basic step that doesn't have any spinning and Push Pull. Home from work again today.

Debbie-glad you enjoyed your cardio.

Belinda-sometimes we don't always need a major cal burn just a burn.

Heather-good job on your workout.

I like it b/c the calorie burn is always pretty good, it's not too intense, and it's fun. I usually burn about 220-240 with HiiT 40/20. It's really only 20 mins of cardio so I usually tack on 30/30 for a 45 mins workout. I know it sounds crazy, but I really don't feel like it's much worse than Imax 2 or 3.

Hey girs,

Today I did HiiT 40/20! Have to say, not a huge calorie burner:confused: I only burned 198 cal. Maybe I had a low cal count because I didn't do the jumps on the step(I did them on the floor)? Or maybe I didn't jump high enough???

I also took my dogs for an hour long walk! Maybe i will do another cardio later to make up for this morning? Although I am pretty tired right now, lol!

Debbie, Tracey'sKB workout this morning.

Heather, you must love SB? LOL! Can't remember the last time I did that one!

I will be back later!

Hey Girls..

Quickie check in for now.

Today was "Double Shot" Thursday on the rotation. I did CTX 10-10-10 and then Leaner (MEANER!!!!) Legs. Ouch!

Great workout, sweating all the way through. LLs does NOT let up!

Off to go grocery shopping in the cold pouring rain (on top of the snow, it's a MESS out there!) ICK!

BBL!

Nora - Nice going with your workout yesterday. I can't believe you are almost done with P90X. Nice job, girlfriend!!! This is a hanging knee raise:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clwR5KpEoWA

Except I do them on my power tower (like he is) but I can put my forearms on padded arms instead of holding on to the pullup bar. Much easier on my shoulders.

Wendy - Sorry to hear about your mom but glad she is doing fine. I'll say a prayer for her.

Heather - Your epsom salt bath sounds heavenly. Glad you were able to find time to do that for yourself! LOL on my cardio. Yep, I did enjoy it! And you know what? If my lower body was so tight I know I'd enjoy cardio a lot more. It's hard to enjoy something when you are in pain. I'm hoping my week off will help that heal.

Belinda - That is a low calorie burn, wonder why? Maybe your HR monitor wasn't monitoring right?

Roxie - Dang girl, you need to get better. I always OD on vitamin C when I get sinus infections. It really helps me. I take about 1,000 mg every hour or two. It works.

Chris - Nice job on LL. That one is a hard one. I think I've only done it twice.

Hi girls!;)

I'm checking in early today, I want to be sure to get in some olympic figure skating watching and other stuff and CSI tonight. :p

Here's today's workout:

P90X StretchX= 57 min
Calories burned= 195
I love this stretch workout its one of my fave's of P90X!

STS Cardio: MMA Kickbox= 53 Minutes
Calories burned= 543
I love this one, but that double kick thing towards the end messes me up I'll need to work on that.

Core Max- Tough Core= 18 Minutes
Calories burned= 123
I wanted to do some Cathe core after doing so much of P90X Ab ripper X, it was nice to do cathe again for a welcomed change of pace.

Total calories burned from today's workout= 861
I'm still sick and the MS fatigue is really making it tough for me to do much but I have to push myself to finish my last week of P90X, so I'm hanging in there.

Belinda- Nice job on your HiiT today and walking the dogs!

Debbie - I'm so happy your enjoying Tracey's Cardio Kickbox Challenge, I love it too! The time just flys by with that one and I think Jericho and Josef are great instructors as well. It will get ya good and sweaty that's for sure, its a keeper. I like it and Amy Bento's Cardio Kickbox Surge & Core conditioning and her In the Ring. Lots of fun and sweating going on there and great music too! Thanks for the link on hanging knee raises, Yikes!!! I doubt I'll ever be able to do those. I bet gymnasts would have no trouble with those. Man, I'm totally in awe of anyone who can do those. Its definitely something I'd need to work toward. Great job on your work out and Kudo's you can do those hanging knee raises, your a rock star!:eek:

Heather- Nice workout today with SB and SJP abs. May want to take one of those epsom salt baths if your legs are sore, I know epsom salt does work wonders on sore muscles. Take it easy, and happy bath.;)

Roxie- sorry your still not feeling 100% yet. Get lots of rest and drink lots of fluids. Ugh, more snow for you, well remember spring is around the corner and hopefully you'll get to see evidence of that with a nice warm 70 ish temps in the near future. Take care and get well!;)

Chris- Nice job and exta hugs for surviving Leaner Legs, I know what you mean that one is tough and it doesn't let up at all. Its a great leg workout though. Its a toughie, great job on enduring it!!!:cool:

Wendy- *Waves* Hey girl, did you see that half hour of sunshine that we had today? It clouded up and got all grey and yucky looking and some rain too! Oh well, it did get to 60 degrees today, which was really something before it clouded up again. I hope you had a great workout and day today! ;)

Ok, girls that's it for me today. I'm off to take a shower and enjoy the olympics and CSI, I just love crime shows. ;)

Have great evening girls, Hugs!;)

Nora

Hi all -

Wow, Nora - almost done with P90X - yeah!!!! Super yeah!! Yes, sun break was nice....
Slush, snow and yuck out east...sorry , Chris.

Mom stayed in hospital again. Stress test showed something (Belinda, I kept thinking of you on the treadmill!) so they want to do an angiogram (?) tomorrow. Calling off sick family for work to be with her. Dr said possible minor blockage, so we'd be getting it early.

Squeezed in Disc 4 - holy cow, what a pump!!! Eats have been pretty good, too.

Have a great night and morning...

Good evening,

Wendy, sorry your mom is still in the hopital. Hope the utrasound goes well tomorrow. Will keep your mom in my prayers! Awesome job on D4 today.

Nora, Yeah, you almost done with P90X! That's fantastic! What are you gonna do next? You need to take some rest, girl. Enjoy the olympics and CSI!

Heaher, hope you enjoyed the epsom salt bath. Like I said, I couldn't jump that much with 40/20, because of my back. Still taking it easy!

Chris, nice going on your "Double Shot" today. Leaner Legs gets you good! That workout is short, but sweet;)

Debbie, maybe you are right? I will check the battery in my monitor.

Roxie, hope you are on your way to recovery!

Have a great evening,

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.