Crazy Strong and Loving it for Feb. 24, 2010

Hallo,

I am done with disc 23! Broke the case, trying to get the disc out! Weird! I also did the abs from Ab Hits " Leaner legs/ Kickbox Planks 14.5 min!

BBL!

Last edited:
Today was total body and I did last Wednesday's workout only in superset format. Had a great workout and was sweating like crazy!

One more workout for this rotation and I'm done. I'm sad, I love this rotation.

I usually always do a Cathe warmup before any of my weight training and for some reason I forgot to this morning. Didn't seem to hinder me, though.

3 sets, 8 reps with 1 minute rest between each superset.

SS #1
Leg Press Station - 185# (up 10#)
ss w/
Barbell Military Press - 60# (up 5#) 8/8/6
***Was suppose to superset Leg Press and SLDL but didn't have enough weight to do both at the same time. Military presses were tought today.

SS #2
Stiff Leg Deadlifts - 95# (up 5#)
ss w/
Incline Dumbbell Curls - 27's (up 2#) 8/7/7
***Seriously tough superset. This one had me sweating like crazy.

SS #3
Barbell Rows - 80# (up 5#)
ss w/
Incline Barbell Press - 90# (Up 5#)
***Did incline press first for some reason and just realized it when I typed this out. Presses felt easy, I checked my barbell weights twice thinking I didn't have enough on it.

Then I did abs and did the Oxygen Triset that I love to do.

Triset Ab Work:
Hanging Knee Raises
Bench V-ups
Reverse Bench Crunch

***Did first set with 15 reps, rested 1 minuted, did another set with 12 reps, rested 1 minute then did the last set with 10 reps. Got a great burn and I hope I'm sore tomorrow.

I managed to get up and get my workout done. I wasn't sure if I was going to manage. My legs are so freaking sore from Monday still. OUCH. I may not be walking by the end of the day now. I started with the warm up from LIC then did the weights then finished with the LIC Cardio Premix and a stretch:

Supersets, 3 sets of 8 reps:

SS#1
Static lunges - 75# (up 5#)
Stiff Leg Deads - 75# (up 5#)

SS#2
Arnold Press - 21's (up .5#, almost hit failure with last 2 reps)
Alternating Bicep Curls - 21's (up 1#, started in hammer position and rotated wrist in at top of move)

SS#3
DB Pullover - 35# (up 2#, love pullovers)
Incline DB Flyes - 26's (up 1#)

Wendy - I hear ya on not burning out on Shock Cardio!! I keep doing the HiiT and Athletic Step and am going to regret if if I don't back off. Well, maybe not, I'm loving those.

Roxie - hope you feel better soon. Good job with getting in the workout anyway!

Nora - you're crazy girl! sick and doing that workout LOL.

Debbie - rockin' the weights!!!!

Belinda - guess you're just so strong you broke the case ;-)

Hi Chris!!

Good Morning,

Not having a very good day today incredibly dizzy headed to the drs. office this afternoon. Suppose to do Imax 2 blasts but was going to do LM blast instead but now we are just going to have to see.

Debbie-way to go getting your abs done.

Hallo girls,

I also took the dogs for an hour walk today!

Debbie, holy crap on your weights! How is your back, girl! WTG!

Heather, LOL! I could not get get sucker out the case:confused: I think it was clued to the case! Holy crap, on your weights too! You and Debbie are strong girls!

Roxie, hope you feeling better and get your workout in today!

I will try to be back later, if not tomorrow!

Hey Guys!

Crazy day here. We ended up with a "snow day", we got about 4 inches, but it's VERY wet and heavy and was coming down like crazy this morning. So they closed schools all day. And the when I started my workout this morning (Cardio Core Circuit), the power went out after my warm up!! :eek: It was out for 3 hours, so i had to restart this afternoon and got it done. I actually think I had more energy when I did it than this morning. It was tough today! But I do think i'm getting better at the core work. I had more problems with some of the cardio!

Belinda: Oh no on breaking the STS case! I always have a fear of doing that with those discs. They're hard to get out of the case sometimes. Good job on legs today, THOSE STS legs are NOT easy!!

Debbie: Great job on the weights today! Hey! I did 80# barbell rows once! (during Meso 3 STS!!). But NEVER bench pressing 90. :eek::eek: That ab work looks cool!

Heather: My legs hurt just reading your post! For me there seems to be enough STS Cardio so there's not a good chance of burn out. SO much variety!!

Roxie: Good luck at the doctor's. Let us know how it goes!

Nora: Hope you feel better!

*waves* to Wendy! Nice time crunch workout yesterday, 4DS KB is a great shortie!!!!!

Good Evening,

Well I still have fluid behind my ears so now I am on a diuretic which is going to make me pee alot and a patch behind my ear. I finished the last of my antibiotic tonite but it stays in the body for 5 more days so the dr. said no workout or work for today and tomarrow.

Hi girls!;)

Happy over the hump day!;) Wow! I see Debbie and Heather are lifting like crazy with what to me is heavy weights, WTG!!! That's so awesome, I aspire to do that one day, I do lift heavier than I ever did pre STS, so that's a plus.

Here's today's workout:

P90X KenpoX= 58 min
Calories burned= 554
I wore 1lb weights gloves on each hand to help with a little higher calorie burn.

STS Ab Circuits- Medicine Ball Abs= 10 Minutes
Calories burned= 61
Used 1 8lb med ball.

Belinda- Nice job with STS Disc 23 Legs, and ab work from leaner legs, plank work will get ya! Great job! I hope your feeling better. Is there any word yet on what the doctors have found out from all the tests, MRI, etc...?

Debbie- That's a mighty impressive workout. Man, the numbers on the weights is phenomenal. Awesome job girl!^^^5's. Ugh, on the deadlifts I can never do those without my lower back killing me. I have no idea what hanging knee raises, could you explain what that is please. I'm probably the only one that doesn't know what that is.:rolleyes::eek:

Heather- Fantastic job on your workout today!!!:eek: WTG on those impressive weights girl! Way to rock your workout!!!:):cool:

Roxie- Sorry to hear that your feeling dizzy and just sick and yucky in general. I hope that the doctor was able to help. Just get well and focus on feeling better, the workouts will be there when your ready to resume.;) Rest and get well soon!;)

Chris- Cardio Core Circuit is a tough workout and to be honest I think it ranks up there with the HiiT workouts if not harder. Its great that you still got the workout in with the power outtage, and with even more energy. Maybe your body kind of liked the idea of warming up to the idea of it and then you were good to go! I'm still having a bit of trouble getting CCC the core part on the mat is sort of tough for me. The spirit is willing, but the body is confused LOL!!!

Wendy- Hi girl! Can you believe this blasted rain, ugh I'm sick of it. I'm so ready for sunshine, warm weather and 75 degree temps. Its been so darn cold at night thank goodness for a wood stove. Keep dry and warm! Hope you had a great workout today!

Hugs!;):)

Nora

Hi girls -

Well, I thought I'd do a S&H today, but....
My mom ended up in the hospital - she's FINE. She's been shaking so she was seeing the Dr. and they think it might be Parkinson's (that's actually a whole 'nother story). But she's been going to Curves and "hitting it hard" so she's been shaky, achy, out of breath. Anyway, they want to admit her and do a stress test in the morn. But you know how that goes, it's an all day thing. They thought she would be sleeping in the ER because no beds were available. But she did finally get a room. So now it's time for baths and reading and other homework, so....."rest" day for me. All is well, though....I'm blessed.
And ya know what Nora, the sun was shining off and on today! An extra blessing, eh?!?!?
Great job everyone - even with your power failure, Chris! Hope you get to feeling better Roxie.
Gotta run...g'night...

Good evening/morning,

Wendy, sorry to hear about your mom! Will keep her in my prayes! You deserve some rest, girl!

Nora, awesome job with P90X KenpoX/STS Ab Circuits- Medicine Ball Abs today, girl! Your energy is amazing:D All the test come back negative:rolleyes: looks like everthing is fine! Next week I am going to Landstuhl, they will run more tests on me.

Cris, WTG, you still got your workout in with the power outtage! CCC looks tough, haven't done it yet! I will try to do a HiiT today, need to break out the new workouts! BTW, you can keep all that snow, it's finally melting in Germany. It's so nice to take walks again and see the sidewalks, lol!

Roxie, hope you feel better soon, girl!

Good night, girls!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.