Crazy Strong and Loving it for Feb. 23, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

My workouts yesterday kicked my butt, I was out like a light around 10 PM:D

I have a doctor's appointment this morning, I will be back an catch up on yesterday's posts!

Have a funfilled day today!

Today was cardio and I pulled out another oldie but goodie. I did Rhythmic Step this morning. I can't believe it but I remembered all the steps. And this one is a tricky one. Love the Rhythmic Challenge at the end. Had a fun workout!

CARDIO STATS:
1 hr. 3 minutes total
4 minutes below zone
18 minutes in zone
41 minutes above zone
503 calories burned!

:D

"Good" Morning, everyone!

It's not the BEST morning here. My sinuses are filled back up and pressurized once again. I thought I was getting/feeling better! WTF?

It is snowing, but "wet" snow, and it's melting on the roads, so SCHOOL IS ON! For that I am grateful for. Actually Alex said he did NOT want school to be canceled, because it's "too boring" at home. that's my boy!! I do have to go in to help out with Jake's reading groups today at 9:30. not so excited about that , since my head is so stuffed up. But it's only for 30 minutes.

Today I have PUB, Up Only premix on the schedule. I think I may add on a little cardio, since my jeans are cutting off my circulation today. (damn my weekend crappy eating!!).

Belinda: Yes, you defnitely kicked it yesterday!!!

Debbie: LOVE RS too, it's so fun to get the steps down and get lost in it.

Nora: Sorry you're feeling crappy too. You should take it easy if you're having chills (fever?) I'm starting to wonder if I have chills or I'm just cold from standing outside in the snow at the busstop 9(for ONLY 5 minutes, though!??!)

Wendy: I haven't done HST in a long long LONG time. It's great to discover old workouts!

Roxie: NICE job on KPC drills last night! Wow, your HR got UP there, huh? How are you feeling?
Looking forward to hearing about your workout today, Heather!!!

Hi ladies, managed to get up and get my workout done. May be asleep in an hour, but workout's done!!! I did KPC (including abs). I do wish it was a little higher on the calorie burn scale. Right at an hour and 455 cals. I guess it's always the warmups from kickboxing that keep the calories lower b/c they seem so long and are sooooo low on the intensity scale. Is this just Cathe's workouts or all kickboxing???

Anyway, it was really a nice workout to do today b/c my legs are SORE from yesterday. It got them loosened up which I needed. Not sure I could have done step!

Belinda - I have to agree with Wendy on the marathon workouts!!

Nora - hope you get to feeling better!

Wendy - good job with your workouts.

Debbie - glad you had fun with Rhythmic Step. I haven't done that one in eons. It was the first step DVD I got and I did that one so much that the thought of doing it again makes me want to run and hide. LOL.

Roxie - I love it that you get those crunches done at work!!! Good job with your cardio too!

Chris - how are you doing???

Chris - looks like we were posting at the same time. Enjoy your workout today! I hear ya on the crappy weekend eats. It's like I just shovel all the crap in like I've never seen food before. Totally get off schedule I think is my problem.

Good Morning,

Tonite is SS premix 17 lower body. I woke up really dizzy today I can't hardly walk, I think I slept funky last night. Everyone did great on they'er workouts today.

Roxie - Nice job on those pushups, situps and doing KPC! You rocked it, girl!

Nora - I think you need to rest. What you described can't be forced out of your system by sweating. You need to take it easy for a few days. Hope you get better soon!

Wendy - I haven't done HST in AGES! Glad you enjoyed it. I remember that I really loved that workout and HSC.

Chris - Sorry you still aren't feeling well. Wow, I sure hope I don't get what you all have!!! :eek: Knock on wood, I haven't been sick in about four years. Get better!

Heather - Good job with KPC. I love the ab work in that one. I think all KB workouts have slower warmups. They introduce you to the moves and warm up the body slowly. Not sure why. KPC is the worst with that, though, imo.

Belinda - HI!!!! :p

Hallo girls,

I thought about doing a workout today, but said hell with it:p I did take the dogs for a walk this afternoon.

Debbie, very impressive your weights yesterday. I Yep, I can't blieve I am already on D22. All the PT excerises are helping my back big times! What are you gonna do next? Glad you enjoyed RS!

Heather, glad you knocked out your weight workout yesterday! Very impressive, girl! KPC is always a good one, wtg!

Chris, glad you had a decent night at work yesterday. Must be tough working in a hospital. My eating has been all over the place too! Nice job, on SM! Did you get snow today? Sorry, about your sinus. Hope you feel better soon. Nice job on PUB today. LOL, about Alex! Good boy! BTW, DH loved that chicken yesterday! Thanks for posting.

Roxie, good job with KPC cardio drills. Glad you feeling better.WTG, on the crunches and pushups;)

Wendy, awesome job with Hiit 40/20 and HST.ROFLMAO, there is no way I can keep this marathon workouts up. I don't remember the last time I did HST? Long time ago:rolleyes:

Nora, I agree! You need to rest, girl! Please, take it easy, girl! As always nice job on your workout yesterday.

I will be back tomorrow! Have a great day!

Good Evening,

Still not feeling great the dizziness is still there balance is off so I did Basic Step lower body add on.

Stats:
26 min
13 min in the zone
123 min hr
157 max hr
135 cals burned.

Hi girls -

Gosh, we're just gluttons for punishment aren't we? Sniffles, sinuses, dizziness - but the show must go on! Good work girls, but be sure to take it easy when needed!
Debbie - any news yet...???? That's a great calorie burn for RS!
How is everyone else fairing? I'm guessing some (most) will read this in the A.M. so I hope you're starting your day feeling good.
I did 4DS kickbox & abs today before work. Nice workout and I had limited time. I don't want to burn out on the new Shock Cardios so this fit the bill nicely.
Hello to Nora!
And probably Good Morning to Heather, Chris, Roxie, Belinda and Debbie!!
Good night for me!

Hi girls!;)

I'm just stopping by to check in then go rest. Sorry, I'm not feeling up to do personals tonight. I'm pretty sure I have a sinus infection and sore throat kind of comes along for the ride too!

Here's today's workout:

P90X Core Synergistics= 57 min
Calories burned= 545
This is my P90X grad week so I have to finish it. I just have to keep going 'til Saturday to finish it and be an official P90X grad, it just sucks I have to be sick while I finish up this week, oh well. I'm stubborn and won't let myself not finish it. :p

Ok girls, I gotta go rest. Please take care and great job on your workouts!

Hugs!;):)

Nora

Evening,

Wendy, nice going with with 4DS KB and abs today!

Nora, I know it's sucks! Congrats on your last week of P90X! You should be proud of yourself! Congrats, girl! Get some rest.

I will be back tomorrow! Good night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.