Crazy Strong and Loving it for Feb. 22, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do Disc 22 today!

Heather, awesome job wiht CF and abs from BS yesterday.. I love the premixes on CF.

Roxie, the meds will kick in soon! Hang in there!

My eating is all over the place:confused: need to get a hold of myself!

Have a great Monday, everyone!

Today was total body, last week of this rotation and I can't believe it. Same workout as last Monday but in superset format.

3 sets of 18 reps with 2 minutes rest between each superset.

SS #1
Flat Barbell Press - 65# (Down 5#)
ss w/
T-Bar Rows - 45# (Up 5#)
***I went down to 65# from last week because 70# was just too much plus my right shoulder was bothering me this morning. Got a great burn with this one.

SS #2
Squats - 70# (up 5#)
ss w/
Lateral Raise - 10's (up 2#)
***I raised my heels with the squats and felt it more in my quads.

SS #3
Barbell Curls - 35# (up 5#)
ss w/
Double Arm Kickbacks - 10's (up 2#)
***Should have gone with 40# on the barbell curls but didn't want to lose my form.

I'll catch up later and do personals. Hope you all had a great weekend!

Hi ladies. I really had wanted to do my workout this morning. I was awake even, but the thought of 3 sets of 18 reps...well, let's just say I stayed in bed.

I may try to do the workout at lunch so I can get it out of the way. I'm honestly dreading it. I know once I get going it'll be fine though.

Belinda - good job with your workout today!

Debbie - way to go. Your weights are always impressive!

Hi to Wendy, Chris, Roxie, and Nora!!!!!

Good Morning,

I decided to redo last weeks workouts this week so tonite will be KPC cardio drills. Next month I am going to do 2 full body workouts and 4 days of cardio. I am still having some sinus issues nose is now draining which is a good thing so maybe the pressure will go away.

Belinda-good job getting your workout done.

Debbie-impressive as always.

Heather-hope you get your workout done today.

Belinda - Wow, you are on Disc 22 already! Good job, girl! I'm glad it's not hurting your back so far.

Heather - Ah! You should have just bit the bullet and got it done. This is the only day (and last Monday) of this rotation that I hate. I'm glad it's over with! Have fun! Only two more workouts to go! :(

Roxie - Hope you are feeling a little better!

Hi everyone else! I have read all the workouts since Thursday and you all are kicking some butt, Nora - especially you! Dang woman, you just keep going and going and going. You amaze me.

Back to report in. I did do the weight workout during lunch. I did HIIT Pyramid warmup, weights, then finished Pyramid. My legs are FRIED.

Once I got going with the weights it wasn't nearly as horrible, still not fun. By far my least favorite. But after 8 weeks and only hating this one set up (well last week's straight set) that's not too bad I don't suppose. I guess I need to work on muscle endurance again b/c I was struggling with biceps today. My forearms were killing me. Anyway, here it is, 3 sets, 18 (freaking) reps as supersets:

SS#1
Dumbbell bench press - 26.5's (up 1.5)
Double arm rows - 26.5's (up 5#)

SS#2
Squats - 80# (up 5#)
Lateral raises - 11's (up 1#, really started to struggle by 3rd set)

SS#3
Dumbbell Curls - 16's/15.5's/15 (just couldn't maintain a heavier weight so I started off 1# heavier then ended up at last week's weight. my forearms burned today with this, felt like a wimp today)
Double arm kickbacks - 11's (up 1#)

So glad this one is over but am going to be sad that rotation is over. Need to figure out what to do next!

Just a quick check in!

DH wanted to go to the gym after work:( I didn't wanted to go, since I was so tired from D22 today. So I decited to go for an easy run:confused: I know, I said that last time too. I ended up running 4.5 miles:eek::p I am not sure if I will do a cardio workout tomorrow? I'll see! I took me 50 min, I also burned over 600 cal. The sweat was just rolling off me! I am sooooo beat right now!

I had a pretty decent night at work again! Not only were my patients really nice and enjoyable (and not VERY very sick), I felt pretty darn good... barely sleepy, NO headaches, no nodding off and feeling like puking and dying! Always a good thing!...

I'm feeling kind of bad TODAY, that I missed my workout on Saturday. You know, "failing" the rotation. I know it's not failure, but I just feel disappointed.

ANyways,, starting Week 4 (the last week) of it. Today is supposed to be Step Moves. I was thinking of alternatives, because I haven't done this but maybe once before, and I'm not sure of the moves, but I'm going to just go for it!

Belinda: Wow! You're tired, and you did that kickass run? I need to be more like you!!! ... My eating continues to be all over the place as well. I do need to cut the crap and buckle down this week. It's so frustrating!

Debbie & Heather: Awesome job on the weights today!! YOU DID IT!!!! Last week, last Monday!!!!

Roxie: Hope you feel better today :) good idea to start over with last week. Esp if there's workouts you want to do/like to do.

*waves* to Nora and Wendy!!!

Chris - glad to hear you had a good night at work. Even better that you didn't feel like dying! I'll be curious as to how you like Step Moves. I liked it, it wasn't super intense. I don't remember any of the combos being really confusing either.

Belinda - holy cow! I think you deserve to take tomorrow off

Did Step Moves!! It was fun, but damn, my Monday brain wasn't quite ready for all those moves. Sometimes I'd get them, other times no. The three step little run back and forth over the step totally threw me. Couldn't get that one down. But I did sweat, and breathe heavy and burn a few calories, so all is good! I do have this feeling of wanting to try it again soon to get that footing down. .... You're right, Heather, Not super intense, but fun. For some reason i was thinking or waiting for a "blast" of some sort at the end, that never happened.

OMG, we're supposed to have snow/rain/mix EVERY day this week. Ick ick ick ICK!!! I'm almost feeling like a school delay or cancel is going to happen tomorrow... Please , God, NO! Not a day caged up with my boys again!!! I'm JUST recovering from last week now!

Belinda - I agree! You deserve a rest day tomorrow. Nice going!!!

Chris - Nice job with Step Moves and PUB abs. That is one hard ab workout!! Glad you had a good night at work! :)

Heather - Nice job! I'm sure we are both glad today's workout is over! :eek:

Good Afternoon,

While the bosses were at lunch I did 30 pushups and 125 of my 200 crunches. I will finish those later. I only got a little dizzy while on the floor so the fluid must be disappearing. Good Job everyone on your workouts I am definetly inspired to do mine.

Hi girls!;)

I read everyone's posts, impressive job on today's workouts,^^^5's. Roxie, sorry your still not feeling so great. I have this awful cold, can't breathe and my throat feels like coarse sand paper, so not fun. Plus the great bonus of fever and chills alternately. I did workout today a little in hopes that working up a good sweat would help.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio coach volume 2
Distance= 3.0 Miles
Time= 39 minutes includes jogging through coaches notes.
Calories burned= 460

Yoga conditioning for Athletes- Integration only= 22 minutes
Calories burned= 60

Total calories burned= 520

Sincen I'm not feeling so great I think I'll go rest, sorry no energy for personals tonight. Take care girls~;)

Hugs!;):)

Nora

Hi girls, checking in -

Geez Belinda, you're getting to be like Nora now with your marathon workouts! Nice job - both of you!!!
Glad everyone is plugging away and getting in their workouts as planned.
I did Hiit 40/20 yesterday and I did HST today. You know, I really enjoyed HST. Hm!
Worked the last two days, work again tomorrow...g'night all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.