Crazy, strong and loving it for Feb 16, 2012

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today I will do yoga and abs. Tomorrow I will take a rest day, since my last shipment coming. House is looking good, but I still have to wait for the last shipment. I have way to much stuff, arr... Need to stop buying stuff. LOL!

Where is Debbie???

Enjoy your workouts, ladies.

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is KCM's Body Training workout #1 Standing Leg Work. I still need to make up the Lift workout.

Belinda-sounds like you are getting things organized.

Soooo wierd!!!!!I just relized someone else started Cathe's monthly rotation in the VIDEO & DVD ROTATIONS :rolleyes::confused::rolleyes: I already been doing the monthly rotations forever, LOL! What's going on? WTH?

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's killer workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF Body Training- Workout #2 Standing= 34 Min
Met Value= 4.0
Calories burned= 186

STS Cardio: HiiT- Pyramid= 30 Min
Met Value= 10.0
Calories burned= 410

STS Ab Circuits- Med Ball Abs= 61
Met Value= 4.50
Calories burned= 61

Total calories burned= 657;)

Yay, I got it done and let me tell you that HiiT is a killer but awesome stuff. I discovered that KCM's Body Training workout #2 Standing leg work was great and seemed to really help with my piriformis, ITband and glute pain alot so it seems like I discovered another weapon in my arsenal to alleviate pain in those muscle groups, Yay. I thought I'd pass the info along in hopes it might help someone else.

Roxie- I think you'll like KCM's Body Training workout #2 Standing leg work it felt great for me. I hope your back is feeling better no worries with lifting at all in either of Kelly's Body Training workouts so that's good if your back is sore. Have a great workout tonight and feel better!;)

Belinda- I know you'll have a nice relaxing workout with Yoga then abs, and probably just the right prescription for all the stuff with moving in it will be nice to have a low key workout to compliment. It sounds like your getting things situated now and are in the homestretch with shipments nearly complete and arriving to put stuff away, great job. The finish line is near, hang in there girlfriend;):)

Debbie- We miss you, I hope all is well and that your still feeling great from the foam roller workouts keeping the stiffness and soreness at bay. Take it easy and have a great day!:)

Chris- We miss you too! I hope things aren't too crazy for you between work and your homelife, kids, and all. Keep going strong with P90X and staying in the fitness fight. Take care and don't work to hard. Hugs!;):)

Hugs to everyone~;):)

Nora

Hi Girls!!

Got busy yesterday, because we celebrated Valentine's Day together, me, hubby and the boys went out to dinner! I also went to my mom's during the day for a visit. I did get my workout in though! (but, of course!). For a sub for P90X's Back and Biceps, I did Cathe's GS Back & Biceps Premix , which I used heavier weights for , and got a great challenge! I also did Ab Ripper X .

Today was supposed to be Yoga X. I wanted to work off some of the previous night's dinner calories, so I did Intensity: Step Only Premix. :eek::eek: That step portion is NUTS! Great choice! I then did Yoga Max Premix #1 for my yoga requirement! ;)

I *think* I might have found a solution to the last 2 weeks of crappy headaches. A humidifier in my bedroom at night! The heat vent blows right at my head, so I bet it was drying me out. Since I started using the humidifier: no waking up with headaches! *knock on wood*

Belinda: Nice job getting in your workouts AND the unpacking/organizing too!

Roxie: Glad you could find substitutions since your back is still sore. Will they fill the vacant position left by your coworker?

Nora: Rockin it as usual! It's funny, I can do P90X , which is hard, or Turbo Fire, which kicks butt, but Cathe has that extra edge to her workouts! always! The Pyramid HiiT is definitely edgy!!!

Hi Debbie!!!

Good Evening,

Tonite I did KCM's Body Training #1 Standing Leg Work and the Total Body Stretching.

Stats:
34 min
25 in the zone
130 min hr
160 max hr
187 cals burned.

TBS Stats:
13 min
2 in the zone
99 min hr
130 max hr
42 cals burned.

Nora-I have done this workout a couple of times and it really works the legs. My back is still a little sore so I decided to stretch.

Chris-they were planning on this guy to buy them out so they could retire so they are totally going to be blown away.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.