Crazy, strong & loving it for Feb 13, 2012

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

Sorry girls for not checking in this weekend, busy with the house:confused: Need to get ready for Friday (we are getting our final/last shipment from El Paso). I am excusted. Laundry room looks amazing, painted it in yellow!! Finally put all my cloth in my closet. I realized I have way to many cloth:confused::eek::p

I never got D 24 in on Saturday, will do it today. My recovery week is starting this week. Will take it easy this week.

Amazing job everyone on your workouts this weekend.

Waving Hallo to everyone that follows today. BBL!

I was going to do a half hour cardio workout this morning but woke up with a really bad headache. I decided to just do the foam roller workout. I haven't done it since Friday. It felt good. I'm pretty much pain free now, but I did have a small knot in my right shoulder blade this morning before I did the workout. It's gone now.

Nora - I hope you didn't feel like I was mad at you because of Keli's workout. I was just stating that she doesn't do those exercises on the other side. I wanted to make you aware that you need to pause the DVD and do it on the other side. That's what I do anyways. :) Sorry if I made you feel bad about that!

Hope you all have a great day!

Good Morning,

Woke up to 3 inches of snow on the ground and now its raining so it will be a mess when I get off work. Tonite for me is KCM 30mins to Wts #1 which is chest, back and legs and if I have time maybe the TM.

Debbie-glad to hear you are getting better but keep the dr. appointment.

Belinda-you can never have to many clothes.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF Weights- Workout #1= 30 Min
Met Value= 6.0
Calories burned= 246

Jari Love-Olive Ripped 1000- Cardio Only w/w.up+ Cool Down= 42 Min
Met Value= 7.0
Calories burned= 401

Ab Hits- Workout # 9 -From PH= 6 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 41

Total calories burned= 688;)

Eventhough these weren't huge calorie burner workouts for me today I did feel challenged and got my heart rate up, and feel awesome afterwards. So despite that I know I got great workouts in today. However, before I start my day with workouts I always do my foam roller workout first so I can move without pain and soreness.

That's it for me today girls. I see you guys have been get it done as well. Have a great evening!;)

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Hallo girls,

D24 is done! I think I will take tomorrow off, just a light stretch.

Debbie - hope you feel better soon.

Roxie - we don't have snow, but it's soo cold.

Nora - glad you got a great workouts in today. Cal burn looks awesome!

Good night, girls! See you in the morning, I may sleep in;)

Good Evening,

Tonite I did KCM 30Mins to Wts. went heavier then usual and I think I hurt my back.

Stats:
32 min
14 in the zone
147 min hr
172 max hr
224 cals burned.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.