Crazy, strong and loving it for Dec 9, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I ended up doing 4DS KB yesterday. Sort and sweet!

We had a few house showings, wished I stayed home! Can't believe those houses, the conditions they are in.
Last night, we got a email from our realtor, they one we got a contract on!!!! We got the house:eek::D:eek:, we just waiting for the paperwork. Their bank agreed on the price, yeah!! NO MORE househunting. Although over 4000 sqft is a lot of house, it's the the nicest, cleanest and cheapest one. I iwill have a huge workout room.:p

I will be back later.

:eek: Brenda! Congrats on the new house!!!! I did 4DS KB yesterday too! (but added the legs). I love that KB too!

Today I did PUB, except for abs. I did the abs yesterday and will do them tomorrow.

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is Pyramid Upper Body looking forward to it and I know thats weird coming from me.

Belinda-CONGRATULATIONS ON THE HOUSE one less stresser.

Today was STS Heavy Legs. Love, love, love this workout. Kept it a bit lighter today, I am still afraid I might irritate my low back. But I'm happy with what I did and I feel it.

4 sets with 8 reps for each exercise:

Squats - 80#

Elevated Deadlifts - 65#

Leg Press Station - 155#

Static Lunge - 70#

Belinda - I'm so happy to hear this!!! Merry Christmas to you, right? I'm sure that's a relief!

Chris - Nice job on PUB. I love that workout but never liked the ab work in that one.

Roxie - Are you and Chris doing the same rotation? LOL! Have a great workout!

Today was STS Heavy Legs. Love, love, love this workout. Kept it a bit lighter today, I am still afraid I might irritate my low back. But I'm happy with what I did and I feel it.

4 sets with 8 reps for each exercise:

Squats - 80#

Elevated Deadlifts - 65#

Leg Press Station - 155#

Static Lunge - 70#

Belinda - I'm so happy to hear this!!! Merry Christmas to you, right? I'm sure that's a relief!

Chris - Nice job on PUB. I love that workout but never liked the ab work in that one.

Roxie - Are you and Chris doing the same rotation? LOL! Have a great workout!

Debbie-Chris, Nora and I are all doing Dec. 11 rotation.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and I'm feeling wobbly so I'll just check in now and will try to come back later for personals.

Here's today's workout:

Intensity Series: Pyramid Upperbody with stability ball abs= 57 Min
Met Value= 6.50

Calories burned= 509

Wow! I was spent after this workout. My wrists were feeling wobbly after the weight portion so the stability ball abs were less than stellar shall we say. The pikes on the ball were laughable on my wobbly wrists but I tried them just the same and finally just did the knee roll ins on the ball when I couldn't do the Pikes. Good workout I'm glad I deleted an additional ab workout, (Jackie Warner Extreme Abs- Standing Abs) I felt this was enough for me today and I'd better not push it, so I didn't.

Glad to see everyone at the check in today, I gotta run and hit the shower but I'll try and comeback later for personals. Have a great day and hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Last edited:
Good Evening,

Tonite I did Pyramid Upper Body until the abs my back was hurting really bad and I am still having problems with dizziness, tomarrow I will do Standing Abs along with PLB. I also felt like throwing up when I was done.

Stats:
49 min
26 in the zone
144 min hr
172 max hr
326 cals burned.

Hi girls!:D

Wow, lots of great workouts today, eh?

Belinda- Great workout yesterday!! Congrats on the acceptance of your offer for a house. That's got to be such a relief for you. I know what you mean about houses in rough condition being shown that way. I had that happen to us before and its down right embarrassing that people would allow their house to be shown in that condition and seriously think they got a shot at selling it to someone. Its just bizarre, but I am happy for you both on finding a house now its just getting the paper work in order to deal with and signing, congrats again!:cool::);)

Chris- Yay, you did 4DS KB yesterday too. Great job today with PUB too! Its a toughie of a workout. WTG!!!

Debbie- Man girlfriend those were some fierce weights you lifted today with STS Heavy Legs with emphasis on the heavy part. You are a rock star, what an inspiration and awesome workout you had today, WTG ^^^5's girlfriend, way to kill it!:):cool:

Roxie- I hear ya about PUB, I did feel an almost puke status at the end of the workout and I did feel wobbly. That is one tough workout and it always gets me good. Now, tomorrow we have PLB to look forward to, which does make me a little nervous because my legs have been a little unstable balance wize so I'm hoping they'll feel more stable tomorrow. ^^^5's Roxie on getting PUB done today, I know it was difficult but you got it done and that is an accomplishment worthy of praise. Bravo girlfriend WTG!!!

Ok, that's it for me tonight. Hugs to everyone and sleep well!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.