Crazy, strong & loving it for Dec 8, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi everyone,

Sorry, I didn't post my workout last night, DH and I did some househunting online. Which takes up a lot of time:confused:

Yesterday I did D38 legs + Booty Burn + Six Pack abs with Cindy Whitmarch.

Today I will do cardio.

I will be back with persoanls.

Today was cardio and I jumped on my treadmill and just did some sprint intervals and then some hill intervals. Played my cool tunes on my MP3 player and the time went by very fast. Had a good workout but didn't kill myself.

CARDIO STATS:
50 minutes total
2 minutes below zone
21 minutes in zone
31 minutes above zone
416 calories burned
2.5 miles traveled

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is 4DS Kickbox and Legs. Dh found out yesterday his cholesterol is to high so the dr. told him he needs to exercise at least twice a week we will see how that goes.

Debbie-good job with your workout.

Belinda-good job with your workouts.

Hey Girls!

Had an awful night's sleep and was pooped this morning. But I did do 4DS Kickbox and Legs/Abs. I always forget how much I like that kickbox. It's short, and starts off nice, but all of sudden you're kickin it UP! Fun! Enjoy it tonight, Roxie!

Belinda: Holy cow! Are your legs talking to you today after all that leg work yesterday? I know online shopping is very consuming. I'm consumed by doing my Christmas shopping online!

Debbie: Nice run with nice tunes! what else could a girl want?

Roxie: Your DH won't exercise? Mine doesn't at all. he bought P90X last year, but never got into it. I'm hoping he does it with me the first of the year!

Hi Nora!

Hey Girls!

Had an awful night's sleep and was pooped this morning. But I did do 4DS Kickbox and Legs/Abs. I always forget how much I like that kickbox. It's short, and starts off nice, but all of sudden you're kickin it UP! Fun! Enjoy it tonight, Roxie!

Belinda: Holy cow! Are your legs talking to you today after all that leg work yesterday? I know online shopping is very consuming. I'm consumed by doing my Christmas shopping online!

Debbie: Nice run with nice tunes! what else could a girl want?

Roxie: Your DH won't exercise? Mine doesn't at all. he bought P90X last year, but never got into it. I'm hoping he does it with me the first of the year!

Hi Nora!

Chris-the only time he exercises is when we can go for bike rides but its to cold for that and this summer he said it was to hot. He has decided to walk on the TM and do something on the wii.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did 4DS KB and Legs no abs.

Stats:
72 min
19 in the zone
154 min hr
181 max hr
469 cals burned.

Hi girls!;)

I got a late start on my workout today, me and the dvd player were not getting along today. Anywho, I did get my workout in but this evening instead of this morning like I wanted.

Here's today's workout:

4DS Kickbox & Legs= 71 Min
Met Value= 6.50
Calories burned= 634

I did the best I could today and I usually can do this workout with much trouble at all, but today was different. My low back feels like a steel spike is in the middle of it and made this a tougher the usual and painful workout to do but I got 'er done. I did have to modify some moves because doing them normally hurt too much.

Shout out, hellos and hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.