Crazy, strong & loving it for Dec 5, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

Went househunting Sat and Sun, saw a few houses we liked. The only problem they want way, way to much money:eek: Today we should get more info.

No workout to report since Friday. Today I will do D28 (C&B).

I will catch up with you girls later.

Today I did Chest and Back with the Meso 3 cycle of STS. My back is 100% and I did well with this workout, however, I went light with deadlifts and rows because I was afraid to irritate my back. This is my favorite cycle. I did very well and my weights are up there again. Not as high as the last time I did this cycle, but close. This is what I did:

Superset fashion with lots of rest inbetween.

SS #1
Flat Bench Press - 80#
Barbell Rows - 60#

SS #2
Flat Bench Chest Flyes - 30's
One Arm Rows - 40#

SS #3
Incline Barbell Bench Press - 75#
Barbell Deadlifts - 52#

SS #4
Incline Chest Flyes - 30's
One Arm Horizontal Row - 30# - could have gone heavier
***Only did 3 sets here, ran out of time.

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is Athletic Training haven't done this one in its entirety so should be interesting.

Belinda-house hunting is a workout.

Debbie-thanks for posting your wts. I love seeing that.

Hey girls,

workout is done!

Debbie - holy crap, on your weights! Awesome!

Roxie - have fun with AT tonight.

Chris - what are your plans today?

Nora - where are you? Miss your post this weekend.

I will be back later.

Hi girls!;)

I finished today's workout and I'm doing Cathe's December 2011 Rotation. I'll just check in now.

Here's today's workout:

LIS- Athletic Training= 56 Min
Met Value= 7.50
Calories burned= 577

Ab Hits #10 CTX Leaner Legs= 9 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 61

Stretch Max- Non Equipment Stretching= 20 Min
Met Value= 2.50
Calories burned= 68

Total calories burned= 706:)

I have to say I do love Cathe's new LIS series and mixing the older workouts with the LIS new workouts is sheer brilliance, love it!!! This should be a fun and challenging rotation this month, and I say bravo and bring it!;):eek:

Belinda- Nice workout with D28 (C&B) today. Yes, house hunting is tough and definitely tiring but remember with persistance you'll find something and it will all be worthwhile. So, hang in there kiddo!;)

Roxie- WTG with Athletic Training today, I'm doing Cathe's December rotation and that was the first one I did today, Athletic training is a good workout and I loved it there is a lot packed into that workout and gets ya good aka Cathe style! Great job Roxie, WTG girl keep up the great work.:)

Debbie- YaY on your back being 100%!:):cool: Nice workout for you today with Chest and Back and wow, on those weights girlfriend that is amazing way to kill it girlfriend. :cool:;)

Chris- I hope all is well with you and you had a great workout today. I'm sure work is hectic for you right now as it always seems to be a bit more crazy during the holidays. Hang in there and have a great day!

High fives on all of your workouts for today, WTG girls!!! Keep up the positive momentum for fitness.

Hugs to everyone!;):cool:

Nora

Hi Girls!!

Late Monday check in for me.

Today I started Cathe's December Rotation! Did Athletic Training! :eek::eek: The first half was toughest for me, with the nonstop cardio and cardio effect from the compound weight moves. Thankfully it trended down to JUST weight work 2nd half! I ADORE this workout! It's tough, goes fast, works EVERYTHING!

Belinda: Houses are crazy expensive. I'd imagine really expensive in your part of the country. Nice job on C&B today!!!

Roxie: You'll love AT tonight! Just know it gets easier at the end!!!

Debbie: YAY for Meso 3!!! Good workout today!

Hi Nora! are you in on the rotation too?

We posted at the same time, Nora!!

AWeSOME job today!!! I'm loving the idea of the mix of LIS and older workouts too. tomorrow is IMAX 2!!! Cool!

Good Evening,

I to am doing the Dec rotation but I decided to do High Step Challenge since I haven't really watched all of athletic training.

Stats:
46 min
12 in the zone
154 min hr
181 max hr
349 cals burned.

Nora-I don't remember all those workouts being listed for today.

Chris-thanks for the info on that workout I have only done the express 20min workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.