CRAZY STRONG AND LOVING IT DEC 29th

Roxie 1965

Cathlete
Good Morning,

Tonite is suppose to be Turbo Barre but I will do it tomarrow instead since it is so long to take its place suppose to be BM2 but I don't like that workout so I will do KCMs Circuit Blast instead and then Total Body Stretching #3.

Belinda-go to Coffeyfit.com to see Kellys rotation its on the home page. She is suppose to be coming up with a new one using the new workouts.

Chris-they are cheaper on Collagevideo.

Woke up with a headache. Weird that I just had one last week. Usually I don't get them so close together.

I didn't want to bail on my workout though, So I did do Turbo Barre. Skipped about 5 minutes of it (floor work, but did do the abs). Great workout! The barre stuff gets in there good!!

But I'm foggy from my headache medicine and just feel like crap. Oh well. Better than excrutiating pain in my head.

Belinda: I got those workouts at totalfitnessvideo! She always has some good sales and she ships SO quick! AND, it's free shipping for over $19. And you can use the code 10off for 10% off too.

Nora: I think you've made a good decision to take the day off. You sound like you're really hurting there, and you tried pushing it, but now you need to rest. It's SO fun to have new workouts to look forward to for the New Year!

Roxie: I'm going to have to do some kind of premix from BM2 for tomorrow. I just dno't feel like doing 90 minutes. Plus I just worked my legs hard today. I'm thinking I'll do the all step premix and then the upper body weights. .. I looked at Collagevideo and the new KCM's are $19.99 there too. Probably have to wait a bit for them to come down since they're brand new.

Hi Debbie! Hope you're getting in a good stretch today!

better get to my laundry.. fun fun!

Chris-sorry to hear you are not feeling well, I have been taking magnesium and calcium with d at night and it has been helping with my headaches. I just noticed they are the same price I just bought Stepboxing and Lift from them. I am going to do her 6 week option 1 rotation and then add week 7 & 8 from the last option.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did KCM Circuit Blast #2 and Total Body Stretching #1.

KCM Stats:
32 min
15 in the zone
148 min hr
181 max hr
227 cals burned.

Stretch:
13 min
5 in the zone
110 min hr
143 max hr
55 cals burned.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.