Crazy, strong & loving it for Dec 27, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good moring,

Never got that workout in yesterday, too much running around. Oh well!

So today, I will do D34 and abs.

I will be back later. Have a wonderful day!

Today was 40/20 , which I really had to talk myself into, BUT, it went VERY quickly, and I felt GREAT afterwards!!!

Even better was the Total Body Stretching segment #2 w/the ball. Ah!

Belinda: What is the name of the STS rotation you're doing? Is it Pyramid? I'm weighing my options for a good rotation in January!

Nora: You are aMAZing for getting your workout in yesterday and feeling so crappy. You are a HUGE inspiration!!!

Hi Debbie and Roxie!!! :):)

Today was cardio and I chose the original Cardio Coach #2. Not a great workout, Sean is all over the place with his time on this one, but I had a good workout nonetheless. Glad I did it, I was going to skip it but figured with all the food I've been eating lately, I better do something.

CARDIO STATS:
45 minutes total
5 minutes below zone
15 minutes in zone
28 minutes above zone
324 calories burned
2.25 miles traveled

Good Morning,

Tonite I will attempt to do a workout but it won't be anything HiiT wise. I am hoping my new KCM's come in today and I will do Start Here its low impact. I am feeling much better today nose is still running and still coughing but nothing like this weekend.

Debbie-good job with your workout.

Chris-I think I am going to do a KCM rotation next month.

Belinda-get your workout done.

Hi girls!;)

I did get in a workout today and I'm not feeling great between a cold and extreme pain its not been fun.

Here's today's workout:

HiiT 40/20= 30 Min
Met Value= 10.0
Calories burned= 412

I was in alot of pain with tears and gritted teeth but I did get it done. I had to modify most all of it and sub in low impact versions of what they were doing to get through with the workout. Anyways, its done.

Stretch Max- Routine #1= 23 Min
Met Value= 2.50
Calories burned= 79

Ab Hits workout #9 PH = 6 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 41

Total calories burned= 532

Ok, I'm off to apply heat to my right back and hip areas in hopes to alleviate the pain. Sorry, I'm not up to personals tonight. I'm sure you all did great as per usual.

Hugs to everyone!;)

Nora

Good Evening,

My new KCMs arrived today so I did Start Here it was just enough of a workout without causing me to cough alot and it felt good.

Stats:
32 min
24 in the zone
140 min hr
163 max hr
204 cals burned.

Nora-take it easy we all know you are tough but honey don't cause yourself undo pain. This workout is going to be perfect for when your MS is acting up.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.