Crazy, strong & loving it for Dec 26, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Ours was nice and relaxing:D

Last night I did D33 and abs. Today I will do D34.

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone!

Today I did Chest and Back with the Meso 3 cycle of STS, week 4. LAST WEEK! :eek:

This workout has you doing your 2nd week of Meso 3's weights but doing it for 8 reps. I was able to exceed the weights on a few exercises.

Superset fashion with lots of rest inbetween. 4 sets, 8 reps.

SS #1
Flat Bench Press - 85#
Barbell Rows - 65#

SS #2
Flat Bench Chest Flyes - 35's (should have been 32's)
One Arm Rows - 42#

SS #3
Incline Barbell Bench Press - 80#
Barbell Deadlifts - 55#

SS #4
Incline Chest Flyes - 32's
One Arm Horizontal Row - 35# (was suppose to be 32#)

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I sure did. It was the best one ever!

Hi all!

REALLY need to get back on the wagon, Christmas I ate and drank way too much. Feeling quite bloaty and hungover-ish today. I did Afterburn, which was THE PERFECT post-holiday workout!

Had a lovely weekend with my family. THough it was bittersweet/sad and different this year without my brother. :(

Fitness related, I got the Supreme 90 Workouts in my stocking! I'm excited to explore those.

Good Evening,

I haven't worked out the last couple of days still battleing a cold and didn't have time this weekend with everything going on but I will jump back on the wagon tomarrow even if its just and easy workout. I am hoping to receive my new KCM's this week they are just what I need right now until I am 100% again.

Hi girls!;)

I finished today's workout. I haven't been feeling great with MS issues but I had a little more mobility today and worked out.

Here's today's workout:

LIS- AfterBurn= 54 Min
Met Value= 8.50
Calories burned= 630

Great workout for today. I really got a good sweat goin' I so don't like doing spiderman pushups on discs but I did as many as I could. Sorry, no time for personals. I need to go rest and apply heat to my aching back and other muscles on the right side, MS issues eh;)

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.