Crazy, strong and loving it for Dec 22, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

Debbie - sorry, to hear about the accitent. Glad you ok!

Last night, I went for another short run. I ran for 30 min. My legs need a break;) Not sure, what I will do today?

I will be back and catch up on more persoanls, need more coffee.

I did STS Shoulders Biceps and Triceps and had a really good workout. Had a good nights sleep and felt very alive this morning.

Done in tri-set form with 30 seconds to 1 minute break between each exercise. I played my own music and just watched Cathe on the screen so I could do the correct rest times.

3 sets/6 reps

Standing Barbell Front Press - 55# (up 3#)
Barbell Curls - 57# (up 2#)
Flat Bench Tricep Extensions - 20's (up 3#)

Seated Lateral Raise - 14's (up 1#)
Incline Curls on Stability Ball - 25's (up 3#)
Double Arm Seated Overhead Extension - 40# (up 3#)
***Double Arm was suppose to be single arm. Didn't have time to keep doing single arm exercises.

4 sets of 6 reps

Seated Rear Delt Flyes - 20's (up 3#)
Seated Concentration Curls - 27# (up 2#)
Close Grip Bench Press - 75# (up 5#)
***Close Grip Bench was suppose to be Cross Body Extensions. I wanted a building exercise, not a shaping one here.

Chris - Thank you! I wish I knew what causes these headaches. It is very frustrating.

Last edited:
Good Morning,

Tonite for me is LM Step Only. I didn't get MM done yesterday I was very busy but I get off early tomarrow so I can get caught up then.

Debbie-I have been taking Calcium and Magnesium at bedtime and it has been helping with the headaches.

Hey girls..

I didn't work out today. My turn for a headache. God, I felt awful. I took an Aleve D, and my head is wonky, but the pain is 90% gone.

You guys did great today! I hate that I missed a workout, but it is what it is.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and boy was that a killer workout that was effective and fun. I'll just check in now, so here I go.

Here's today's workout:

Muscle Max= 68 Min
Met Value= 6.0
Calories burned= 557 Total calories burned

I lifted same as Cathe and Crew except I did go to #30 BB for bicep curls. #35 was going to be too much for my right hand and arm today so I went with #30 BB instead. Really, enjoyed todays workout and had fun. That's not to say it wasn't tough, because it was. I mean come on, its Cathe right so that's a given.

Chris- Sorry you missed a workout today. I don't blame you with the way that headache sounded, resting sounds like what you needed and the Aleve!;)
I hope your feeling better and don't have headache issues tomorrow.. Take care!:);)

Roxie- Have a great workout with LM step only tonight. I remember LM being a good one and it was knee friendly too as I recall. Take it easy and listen to your body. Hugs!

Debbie- Wow, once again you wow me with your weights you use, WTG girlfriend!:cool::eek::) I too was sorry to hear about the accident you were in. I hope your not injured and suffering any lingering effects today. I hope you will get rid of those darn headaches ASAP!!! Please take care ((Hugs)):)

Belinda- Nice job on your 30 minute run last night. If your legs are sore I'd suggest maybe doing only an upperbody workout this would give your legs complete rest, maybe that would help, just a thought. I hope you have a great day!:)

That's it for me today girls, have a great night and I'll see you at tomorrow's check in.;)

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Good Evening,

Tonite I did LM Step had a good workout but not a great one.

Stats:
45 min
39 in the zone
130 min hr
155 max hr
247 cals burned.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.