Crazy, strong & loving it for Dec 2, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Thanks girls! Had an amazing evening. DH took my to that an amazing restaurant in Maryland, it's called the Volt. We had a 24 course meal:p and the chefs cooked the meals right in front.

I will do D30.

I will be back later.

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is Slide & Glide Cardio and LIC Blasts.

Belinda-24 courses I would be stuffed.

Chris-which Turbo Fires are compareable to HiiT 30/30 and 40/20?

Last edited:
Hiya Girls!

Today I did Total Body Trisets: Upper Body Premix. wasn't really into it, but I stuck with the entire thing. And of course, I'm glad I did!

Belinda: WOW! Nice anniversary dinner!! glad you got to celebrate!

Roxie: Sorry you felt crappy yesterday. It's so hard to push yourself through a workout when you just don't FEEL good. Hope today is better. ... Well, Cathe's 40/20 and 30/30 are HiiTs. If you wanted to get closest to them with Turbo Fire, you'd have to go with the HiiTs too. which ones do you have? You could do HiiT 15 twice! or if you have HiiT 25 or 30. If you're looking for something more cardio and non HiiT, you could go with Fire 55 class. That has the most "turbos" in it.

Nora: Hey! i'm going to do Cathe's Dec 11 Rotation starting Monday!! Of course I don't have the temptations you do with the new workouts. So I will most likely stick with it ;)

Hi Debbie !! :)

Thanks Chris I am doing the December rotation starting Monday and I don't have those workouts but I have all of the Turbos.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.