Crazy, strong & loving it for Dec 19, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today I will do D31 and D39 (second time around);) Trying to get my workouts in before I am heading to DC for x-mas and picking my son up from the airport later this afternoon.

I will catch up on personals later.

Hey girls,

My workout is done:D Did Disc 31 & 39!! Off to pick up my son from the airport.

sorry, gotta run! I will be back tonight!

Today I did Chest and Back with the Meso 3 cycle of STS, week 3. Only two more weeks and then I'm on a rest week again. Yay!

Superset fashion with lots of rest inbetween. 4 sets, 6 reps.

SS #1
Flat Bench Press - 90# (up 5#)
Barbell Rows - 70# (up 5#)

SS #2
Flat Bench Chest Flyes - 35's (up 3#)
One Arm Rows - 45# (up 3#)

SS #3
Incline Barbell Bench Press - 85# (up 5#)
Barbell Deadlifts - 60# (up 5#)
***I only did 3 sets of the deadlifts. My low back is still a little tender.

SS #4
Incline Chest Flyes - 35's
One Arm Horizontal Row - 35#
***Only had time for 3 sets of these which was fine by me!

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is Cardio Supersets. We are expecting 4-8 inches of snow overnight I am so glad DH bought a truck with 4 wheel drive. I also need to start cleaning house before this weekend.

Debbie-good job with your workout.

Belinda-have fun with your son.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and I gotta say loving LIS, it's da bomb!

Here's today's workout:

LIS- Cardio SuperSets-Premix-Cardio Supersets & Step= 63 Min
Met Value= 7.50
Calories burned= 645
Super fun workout and my knees and back say thank you, Cathe!

Belinda- Wow, your doin' STS D31 & D39, WTG girlfriend!!! I bet your excited to pick up your son from the airport. Have fun and take the world by storm after that killer workout, you go girl!!!:);)

Debbie- OMG, on those weights!!! Your my hero and I want to be able to lift like that one day too! Awesome job today with Chest and Back and once again I gotta say those are some killer weights there girlfriend. Yep, its official your one strong Cathlete. ;):eek::cool:

Roxie- Yes, thank goodness with the expected snow that your hubby now has a truck with 4 wheel drive, that will come in handy. Good luck with your housekeeping before the holidays I'm sure it will be fabulous. Have a great workout tonight with Cardio SuperSets, that's a fun one. Take care and keep warm! ps. I hope your knee is feeling better now.;):)

That's it for me today, have a great day ladies and if I don't get to have the chance later to say so Merry Christmas!!! Shout out and hugs to Chris!!;):cool:

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Good Evening,

Tonite I did Cardio Supersets and did some of the discs moves without the discs. We are getting alot of rain mixed with ice right now.

Stats:
41 min
10 in the zone
152 min hr
176 max hr
308 cals burned.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.