Crazy, strong & loving it for Dec 13, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Good news! We signed the paper work on the house last night. The inpector will check out the house on Friday. Can you believe this? The seller ask us to give them an extention to let them stay until the middle of Jan they have to be out of the house by Dec 29!! Too bad! DH and I been living in the RV since April, the knew for month now they had to leave a same point! We wonna start the new year in a home.

Debbie - sorry, your DVD payer is going kaput on you. Awesome weights, btw.

Nora - nice job, on AB/ab workout yesterday. Did you get P90X yet?

Roxie - hope you had fun with your workout.

Chris - you must be busy with work, hah?

I will do cardio today, not sure what yet? BBL!

Good Morning,

I didn't get my workout in last night by the time I went to the grocery store and got supper fixed it was late and then DD called and wanted me to go to Target with her, I really need to start getting up in the morning. My knee is swollen and doesn't like to be bent and the calves are still screaming. Tonite is Imax 3 without the blasts.

Belinda-glad to hear you are finally going to get your house.

No workout for me today. I woke up around 4:30 to use the bathroom and had a horrible dizzy spell when I got out of bed. Not sure if I just got up too fast or what. My head was hurting, too and now I feel like I'm moving through a fog. So I just stayed in bed and slept in. I'm thinking stress has a lot to do with it. :confused:

Nora - DH swapped out DVD's. I'm hoping this will do the trick. Very frustrating when you have to fight to do a workout. Nice job with yours yesterday! :)

Hi girls!;)

I finished my workouts at a decent time and I'll just jump in and do the check in thing and come back later for personals.

Here's today's workout:

Imax 3= 60 Min
Met Value= 8.0
Calories burned= 659

Ok, I did this workout and although I love the music and choreography but my knees don't and it seems the High impact of this one doesn't agree with me. I did try to modify the moves as much as I could and insert low impact as often as possible. My ms that effects the right side of my body wasn't having it. My right toe kind of drags slightly so the quick turns and cuts on the step are not good for me especially with my now impaired balance. I gave it a good try eventhough I've 0nly done this one about 4 times.

STS Ab Circuits- Med Ball Abs= 10 Min
Met Value= 4.50
Calories burned= 61

I love this Med ball abs, its my fave!

Ok, that's it for me right now but I will be back for personals. Have a great day girls!

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Hey girls,

Finally my workout is done! I almost took a rest day, just didn't feel like working out today:eek: Had a burst of energy this afternoon, did a little mish much:

I did 10 min standing abs w/ Jennifer Galardi, 10 min Buns & Thights w/ Cindy Whitmarch than I did her Less is more cardio for 30 min. That one kick my HR up:eek: I was sweating buckets! If you are interrestet in the workouts you can find the all on Hulu for free!! Love Hulu:eek: I almost forgot, I also walked my dogs 30 min. Now I am tired and need to relax a little.

Nora - Imax is tough on the knees! Fantastic job!

Debbie - OH NO! I hope you starting to feel better ((HUGS)) glad you are taking it easy today.

Roxie and Chris - have fun with your workout today.

I will try to be back later. Have a good one, everyone!

Hi girls!;)

I'm back for personals.

Belinda- great news about signing papers on the house!!! No, I don't blame you about not wanting to budge on the date the sellers need to be out of the house. You've waited long enough, and they've known when you put a bid on it and they new they'd accepted the clock was ticking. They now know they can quit putting the packing and moving part off and get down to business and start packing up stuff. They only need to keep barest of minimum out to pack last just their absolute need type stuff for daily use. No need to leave it until the last minute. If they are concerned about christmas decorations, they need to get out only what they really need and pack up the rest. That way after the holidays just label the box for that stuff and pack it up. I like to label the boxes as to what room they need to go in and of course if there are breakables in it. They could even have a holiday packing party with friends to help them out. In short they need to stop procrastinating and just dig in and get it done. If they do some packing each day and labeling it will be done in no time. Heck, you moved from another country what's their problem, right?:p You amaze me in the midst of all of this you managed to get in a workout too and walked the dogs! You rock girlfriend!:cool::eek: Ps. I did get my pre-ordered P90X2 yesterday, but probably won't be able to start until january sometime, but it does look good. I'm excited about that one and I'll be getting my pre-order for KCM's 3 new dvd's I ordered too! I can't wait, truthfully I'll probably cave and do KCM's new dvds when I get them, love Kelly. Right now, I'm doing Cathe's December 2011 rotation so I'm trying to do that one. I think the temptation to try the other new ones I have or will have soon will get to me. :p

Roxie- Oh no your knee is giving you problems. I'd respectfully suggest in light of your knee injury and it being painful and swollen I'd skip Imax 3 and working out altogether until the swelling and pain are not an issue. You have a knee injury so please take care of yourself. I'd probably ice it and take some advil or motrin to help with minimizing pain and swelling. My favorite thing to keep on hand for injuries for knees or ankles is a bag of frozen peas. They work like a charm as an icebag and definitely help to reduce the pain and swelling. Also, try to keep off knee as much as possible and keep it elevated and iced. It will speed up the recovery, and it doesn't hurt to have a doctor look at it either. Please take care ;)

Debbie- Glad to hear you swapped the dvd's I hope that did the trick. Oh no with the dizzy spells and headache, yuck. Yes, definitely sleep in and rest don't bother with working out until you feel better.

Ok, that's it for me have a great day girls and I'll see ya at tomorrow's check in.

Hugs to everyone!;)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did do Imax 3 knee didn't hurt I think its just bruised but my calves still aren't happy and then I did the standing part of med ball abs.

Imax Stats:
31 min
16 in the zone
146 min hr
162 max hr
211 cals burned. Some of the combos were confusing.

Abs:
6 min
3 in the zone
142 min hr
166 max hr
38 cals burned.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.