Crazy, strong and loving it for Dec 1, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

Not sure, what cardio I will do today? Thought about running outside, NOT! It's way to cold outside:( Maybe I do some KBxing?

Today is my 29th wedding anniversary! DH and I will go out to dinner(DC) tonight.

Have a wonderful day, everyone. BBL!

Good Morning,

BELINDA-HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

I haven't been in the mood lately to workout don't know what my problem is. Tonite is Trial Sets Lower Body.

Hi all. I'm doing much better with my back. About 95% better. I'm hoping to be good to go for next Monday. I'm glad this happened on a scheduled rest week.

Nice workouts everyone! :eek: kicking some butt!

Hi Girls,

today I did one of THE most hardest workouts of all: Yoga! It's so hard for me to wrap my head around Yoga being a workout. But I did it as one. It was 60 minutes of Bob's Yoga for the Warrior. Had it's moments, and I did sweat! :eek: Crazy, right?

Going to go for a power walk with Buddy now!

Belinda: Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby! 29! WOW! Are you sure you're not DOING DISC 29? ;) Have a wonderful dinner! in DC! (is it all pretty for Christmas there?)

Roxie: Hoping you feel better!!!!

Debbie: Good to hear your back is better! Ready to start Meso 3 next week?!?!?

Hi Nora!!!

Good Evening,

I managed to do 2 of the 3 tri sets but I kept feeling like I was going to pass out and my lower back was killing me but it was a workout.

Stats:
26 min
10 in the zone
150 min hr
179 max hr
191 cals burned.

Hi girls!;)

I'm still on my recovery week. I did check out Cathe's new December 2011 rotation downloaded that to my calendar to start next week. I really liked the looks of that rotation. It will be fun to revisit some of the workouts I haven't done in a while along with the new LIS and cathe's newer ones too! It looks like fun to me so I figured I'd give it a try. I also have KCM's new workouts to look forward to getting likely before christmas and I did pre-order P90X2 which should arrive before christmas as well. So, I'm excited about all of those workouts to do and a killer cathe rotation for this month as well. I hope I can stick to the cathe rotation because temptation will be to jump right into the new workouts as soon as I get them.

I just wanted to add Happy Anniversary to Belinda and well done girls on any workouts you did today. There should be extra gold stars for any workouts done in december, don't ya think?:p

Hugs to everyone, and Debbie keep resting and be back in action when it feels right!;):cool:

Merry Christmas girls!:cool:

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.