CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR AUGUST 9, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do cardio today? Haven't decited on what yet?

Cookie - hope you had a wonderful day yesterday!

Have a great day and workout, everyone! Later I will catch up with personals! BBL!

Hallo girls,

I forgot to post my workout this morning:confused: I went for a 60 min run this morning.

I will be back later!

Back at it. Today was Meso 3, Week 1, Disc 25, Chest and Back. Had an excellent workout and I felt really strong this morning.

I liked this one better then the first time I did it. The longer breaks were welcomed. Rests were about 90 seconds between each exercise.

Warmup:
Flat Bench Press - 65#/12 reps
Flat Bench Press - 65#/12 reps

Workout:
Flat Bench Press - 85#/8 reps
Barbell Rows - 70#/8 reps
***Exercises were alternated and did 4 sets with about a 90 second rest between each set.

Flat Bench Chest Flyes - 32's/8 reps
One Arm Row - 40#/8 reps each arm
***Exercises were alternated and did 4 sets with about a 90 second rest between each set.

Incline Barbell Bench Press - 80#/8 reps
Barbell Deadlifts - 70#/8 reps

Incline Chest Flyes - 30's/8 reps
One Arm Horizontal Row - 35#/8 reps each arm

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is CLX Lean Phase 1 and abs plus another stretch I really need to do more stretching. Headache is still hanging on. For those of you who didn't check in this weekend my DH told me he bought me the Turbo Fire package for my b-day which is Sept. 1st. so I should have them this week I am so excited and its helped motivate me to workout again.

Belinda-good job with your workout.

Debbie-you are so amazing with those wts. I would crush myself.

Hi ladies. Yesterday I did legs and MMA Boxing. Today I think I will do shoulders and maybe Athletic Step. Seriously not feeling like I want to do any cardio though.

Debbie - nicely done!

Roxie - ick on the headache. Hope you feel better soon. What a great bday present!!

Belinda - good job with that run.

Andrea - hope you get some rest this morning.

Hi Chris, Jessica, Jolene, and Melissa!!!!

Good morning!

CCV2 complete..:D Did all the hills standing on resistance 9 (out of 10). Felt great. Tonight I will do CTX UB. Looking forward to it!

Heather - nice workout yesterday! Love, love, love Athletic Step. Have fun with it!!

Roxie - awesome bday gift from DH!! Can't wait to hear what you think.

Hi Belinda, Debbie, Jolene, Chris, Nora, Jessica & Andrea.

Belinda - Nice job on your run!!! You go girl!!! :eek:

Roxie - That was nice of your dh to buy those for you! Woohoo!!! Hope you have fun with them!

Heather - I've been there many times not wanting to do cardio. Hope you find something you want to do and have fun with it!!

Melissa - Nice going with CCV2, I may do that one tomorrow. Looking forward to getting on my treadmill again.

I see we have some new checkin members. Hi to all! Sorry I haven't taken the time to welcome you. I was on a recovery last week and haven't had a chance to keep up with the checkins. So anyways... WELCOME!!!

I'm back. Managed a good shoulder and ab (C&W) workout at lunch. I decided to do drop sets this week (well, with the exception of legs maybe). I did 4 sets of 10 reps:

Should press: 20's, 17's, 16's, 15's (failed at 9th rep of last set)
Lateral raises: 13's, 12's, 11's, 10's
Rear delt flyes: 13's, 12's, 11's, 10's
Front raises: 10's, 9's, 8's, 7's (think I should have started with 11's)
Front into side raise: 10 reps at 9 lbs. (not sure what this is really called, do a front raise then open to side then return to front and lower).

I am still debating on my cardio. I haven't done AS in a long long time, so maybe that one.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Heather-nice workout I can't lift that heavy on shoulders they are just to weak maybe someday. Good job with the abs.

Roxie - I hear ya on shoulders. It took me forever to be able to use 20's for shoulder or military presses. I remember when 5's were heavy so it wasn't THAT long ago ;) I just started really focusing on them and steadily increasing the weights. You'll get there!

Heather-nice workout I can't lift that heavy on shoulders they are just to weak maybe someday. Good job with the abs.

My shoulders are my weak point too. Heather is right, though, Roxie - if you keep working at it, the strength will come. I, at one point, was able to lift 30# dumbbells for shoulder presses. I can't do that now, nor would I ever attempt it again, but I got there. I'm not worried so much about my shoulders now, my biceps seem to be my weakest muscle group right now. :(

AH! So behind ladies - I'm sorry! Today is absolutely insanity at work, I've been going strong since 7:30 and there is no end in sight. :( And that was after being up at 5 to get my workout in before hauling ass to work early. GAH! At least I got a good weight workout in - PUB again. Loving that workout right now! Got a good 8-miler in over the weekend in Maine and took yesterday as my rest day. Lots of running in mind for cardio this week, mixed with PLB and maybe Power too for good measure. We'll see how the week goes, though. ;)

Ladies, promise to get back to personals soon, you ladies are rocking those workouts!!!

Hey Girls!

QUickie for me today too, sorry :( . Mondays are busy here.

Still sticking with Turbo Fire Rotation. I did weight work first, Cathe's Timesave #1 Chest and Triceps (from SJP) and then PUB, Chest and Triceps, Up only. Then I did FIRE 30 Class, with the music "fired" up and had an awesome workout!!! sweatttyyy messsss!!!

You guys definitely inspire me to push it! Thank you!!!!

Good Evening,

Tonite I did Lean Phase 1, Stability Ball Abs and CLX Recharge.

Biceps Curl w/Calf Raise-12lbs/12 reps (up 2lbs).
Triceps Push-up-12 reps.
Splint Lunge w/Biceps Curl-10lbs/6 reps each leg.
Triceps Extension in Runners Lunge-8lbs/6 reps each leg (up 1lb).
Biceps Curl w/Hamstring Curl-12lbs/10 reps both legs and arms (up 2lbs down 2 reps).
Plank w/Triceps Extension-7lbs/12 reps each side.
Reverse Lunge w/Double Biceps Curl-10lbs/6 reps bothe legs.
Supine Tricep Hover-12lbs/12 reps.
Sumo Squat Calf Raise w/Biceps Curl-12lbs/10 reps (up 2lbs down 2 reps).

Stats:
44 min
28 in the zone
130 min hr
173 max hr
253 cals burned.

Abs:
10 min
2 in the zone
115 min hr
141 max hr
46 cals burned.

Recharge:
21 min
0 in the zone
107 min hr
126 max hr
81 cals burned.

Hi girls!;)

I'm getting a late start today, but wanted to check in with today's planned workout, then do it and come back after.

Here's today's planned workout:

Turbo Fire - Fire 55 EZ Class= 57
Calories burned= 700
Met Value= 9.0

STS Disc 13- M2- W1- Chest, Shoulders & Triceps= 65 Min
Calories burned= 533
Met value= 6.0

Total calories burned as planned= 1232 !:eek:

Ok, I better get started on my workout now that I've got the neck pain tolerable. Seeya after I'm done!;):)

Hugs!;):)

Nora

Good evening,

Nora - you are on fire with your workouts! Nice job, with D12 and TF 55 EZ!

Roxie - great job, on your workout tonight. Was it your b-day? Did I miss something?

Chirs - you are still sticking with the TF rotation, good for you. Any DOMS yet, in your Chest & tricpes?

Jessica - hope things will slow down for you at work. Nice job, on that 8 miler this weekend. Glad you enjoyed your PUB wo today.

Debbie, wow on your weight workout today! You are one strong girl! Very impressive, girl!

Heather - nice job with your leg & MMA boxing workout and today's! How are your shoulders feeling, lol?

Melissa - wtg, on CCV2 today. Hope you had fun with CTX UB wo tonight.

Hallo Andrea and Jo! Hope I didn't miss anybody, if I did I am sorry! Hallo anyway!

Good night, girls! See you all in the morning!

Hi girls!;)

I got my workouts done about 9:30 pm pacific time. I did Turbo Fire- Fire 55 EZ my favorite so far and I started STS Meso 2 Disc 13 Chest, Shoulders & Triceps. So, today was hardcore on my workout with those, which I love. I'm seriously pooped out right now as I type this at 12:36 am. I hope you'll all understand if I skip personals tonight. I did read everyones post though. Excellent job today ladies, WTG!!! Welcome and again to Andrea;)

Seeya at tomorrow's check in and I will strive to get my workout in at a sane time. LOL!!

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.