Crazy, Strong and Loving it for August 2014!!o

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Sorry for not checking in yesterday, we went to a Retirement Ceremony in DC. Stayed there until late afternoon. Had a great time catching up with old friends. Getting ready to do STS D30.

I will be back to catch up on personals.

Hey girls,

I am done with STS D30. Getting ready to pack up the RV, we are leaving today. I will check later from my iPhone or computer;)

Have a great Friday and workout, everyone.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

PiYo- Strong Legs= 26 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 248

Chalean Extreme- Lean Circuit #3= 38 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 337

Daily HiiT- Summer Body Transformation- Rita- Day #5= 15 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 154

KCM-30MTF- Muscle Up 2B Fit- Bonus Abs= 15 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 102

Total calories burned= 841;):)

Belinda- Glad you had fun last night at the retirement party:) Congrats on today's workout with STS D30, that is awesome you go girlfriend. Have fun getting ready for your trip packing the RV to leave later today. Have a safe fun trip, take care I'll be thinking of you and wishing you well. Have a blessed trip!;):)

hello waves to:Chris, Roxie, and Debbie. Take care girls and have a blessed day!;)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:cool:;):)

Nora

Hi Girls! Happy August! (how did that happen!?!?!)

Today I did KCP and L&G premix. The cardio kickbox drills, standing legs and abs. It was hot and intense!! Good stuff!

That is an awesome workout, Nora!!!

Belinda, sounds like a nice time last night in DC and have a safe and fun trip! Are you bringing the dogs too?

Hi Roxie and Deb!!

Good Morning,

Nothing but planks for me yesterday my leg is killing me, DH said I will probably have to give up on running the 5K my body just doesn't want me to do it I guess. I felt in the need of a stretch so I did Total Body Stretching 1 and Turbo Fire Stretch 10. I just ordered PIYO hoping it will help me get more flexible and I plan on ordering KCM's new Kettlebell workout Monday. Wedding dress shopping tomarrow so no workout but I am sure there will be plenty of walking.

Chris-good job with your workout yesterday.

Nora-awesome as always.

Debbie-I hope you are enjoying your trip.

Belinda-of RVing today?

Good morning girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Shape Up- Cardio Only Both= 32 Min
MV= 9.25
CB= 404

Daily HiiT-Summer Body Transformation 30 Day Chasllenge- Edith- Day #6= 13 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 151

Total calories burned= 555;)

Roxie- Sorry to hear about your leg problems and the pain. I'm sorry you had to think better of running a 5K and I would opt out of it to given the pain you've had to deal with. You are doing the right thing your body is telling you it doesn't want to do that and no use risking injury or more pain to do so. Please rest you leg and let it heal. If you feel you need to do something cardiio wise start slow like maybe KCM's Start Here dvd is good for that or maybe a Turbo Jam or Cathe's LIS series or Travel Fit, nothing high impact (No Running). Best bet is to listen to your body. Just take it easy and you go girlfriend on the planks that is awesome, you are my hero!;):) If you do try PiYo I think you will like it. I have found that I didn't use Align, but have with the others. ITs a good set and I do recommend the two extra workouts that are a separate purchase Full Body Blast and Strong Legs, those are awesome. I discovered for me that I don't use Align, and use occasionally Define Upper Body and Define Lower body, they are good too but more of a place to begin. The rest are ones I use and love. Oh and Drench and Sweat really live up to the names. The rest are all awesome and it is good just not a big number on the calorie burn but you will sweat buckets and feel it. It does make you feel stronger, longer, and leaner. Gotta love that and more flexible along the way. If you do get PiYo I think you will enjoy it. Take care and feel better. Have a blessed weekend, see ya at Monday's check in.;):)

Chris- Awesome workout yesterday with KCP and L&G premix. That is one killer workout there girlfriend, WTG way to be awesome. Now go share that with the rest of the world and let it shine. Have a blessed day today and a great workout too if its a workout day for you. Take care, be well and have a blessed weekend. Seeya at Monday's check in.;):):cool:

Debbie- have a fab time on your vacation!:D

Belinda- Be well and safe travels on your vacation and all the best to you and your DH have a fun time. Enjoy your self and if you workout have an amazing workout. Have a blessed vacation and be well!;):):cool:

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers girls!;):):cool:

Nora

Hi there.... :)

Today I did Low Max intervals 1-5. That sure is a killer workout! I haven't done it in EONS, I'd forgotten the step segment routines.

Roxie, I think it's smart you're going to concentrate on getting your leg better. There will be other 5Ks! .. Oh! KCM has a new Kettlebell workout going on sale? Or is it preorder? I know I'd heard she had one coming out. I definitely want that one too!

Nora, that is some INTENSE cardio today! All HiiT! Hi-5's! enjoy your weekend!!

I'm definitely going to preorder, Roxie!! :):):):)

Today I PUSHED myself to do Burn Sets Bi's and Tri's.

Work tonight....

Good morning girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

Chalene Extreme- Burn Circuit# 3= 32 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 284

CrossFire- TS Fitness Blast/Plyo Tabata/Core= 33 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 405

Daily HiiT- Summer Body Transformation- 30 Day Challenge- Edith Day 8= 13 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 151

Total calories burned= 840:eek::cool::)

I hope everyone is doing great today. I know Debbie and Belinda are on vacation, so shout out to you ladies! Have fun and be safe!:):cool:

Roxie- Please rest your leg and congrats on those planks that is awesome. If I were you nursing a leg injury I'd go for low and no impact on the cardio, and for other stuff you could do weights, yoga, pilates, and stretching or have fun creating a great mix of those. Take care and be well. ;):)

Chris- I'm tempted on KCM's Kettlebell inspired weight one, but I think I'll wait and buy later after seeing clips of it first. Have fun with your workout today and be awesome! :);)

Debbie- Enjoy your vacation and feel fabulous and re-energized. I look forward to your return and hearing all the fun details you want to share.;)

Belinda- Safe travels to you and your DH. Have a wonderful time and best wishes with your workouts, I know you'll make it work. Now have an awesome blessed vacation and tell us all about it when you get back.;):):cool:

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers;):):cool:

Nora

Good Evening,

All I did was my planks I really need to get back to the workouts. Leg has its moments sometimes it hurt sometimes it doesn't.

Hi girls!

I just finished today's workout and will now quickly check in. I have my annual mammogram to get to so I'll have to skip personals today.

Here's today's workout:

Les Mills Combat- Power Kata= 45 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 461

KCM-30MTF- Muscle Up 2B Fit- Legs & Glutes= 19 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 156

Daily HiiT- Summer Body Transformatio- 30 Day Challenge- Sean- Day 9= 16 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 153

Total calories burned= 770;):cool:

Well girls, that's it for me today wish me luck on my mammogram. I appreciate all the positive thoughts and prayers for everything to be normal. I hope all of you have a blessed day and awesome workouts.

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers;):):cool:

Nora

Hi ladies! I am back but didn't workout today. I set my alarm clock for 4:30 and it didn't go off. Not sure what happened. Yesterday I did Xtrain Bi's & Tri's Burn Sets. Had a great workout.

Vacation was fun. We went up to the islands for a few days (Put-in-Bay) and rode our motorcycles quite a bit. It went way too fast. :(

I see you all have been having some great workouts! Nice job everyone! I'll check in tomorrow.

Hi All!

Nora, excellent workouts today and prayers and well wishes for the mammogram!!!

Roxie, you are so dedicated to planking, You must have one strong core!

Welcome back Debbie!... your vacation sounds very nice. I agree, my vacation week went by in a flash. ... I'm doing Burn Sets this week too!

Yesterday I did a 2 mi walk with Buddy and 20 minutes of Pilates.

Today was Burn Sets Chest Back Shoulders + I added on some ball work for core/glutes.

Good Evening,

I haven't told you guys but KCM has called me on the phone a couple of times and today was another one to help me get motivated its so awesome to hear her voice. She told me the same thing as DH totally rest for 2 weeks, ice and ibuprofen then start back slow adding incline to my walks she also said to concentrate on upper body so that is what I did Muscle Up Shoulders, Bis and Tris plus the ab work and then I did my planks.

Chris-for some reason the planks were hard tonite but it might have been because of the tabata abs.

Nora-thinking good thoughts and nice workouts.

Debbie-I hate it when my alarm doesn't go off. Sounds like a wonderful time.

Today I did Burn Sets Chest, Back and Shoulders and had a great workout. I really love this workout. I think I'm going to do a mix of Xtrain and Gym Style for a while. Love those workouts.

This is what I did:

CHEST
Dumbbell Chest Press - 30's - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 12 reps
Dumbbell Chest Fly - 25's - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 11 reps
Incline Dumbbell Chest Press - 30's - 3 sets 10 reps
Pushups - 16 reps (8 on toes, 8 on knees)

BACK
One Arm Row - 30# - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 10 reps
Double Arm Row - 20's - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 10 reps
Rear Delt Fly - 15's - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 10 reps
Supermans - Skipped

SHOULDERS
Dumbbell Overhead Press - 12's - 2 sets 10 reps; 1 set 8 reps
Single Arm Lateral Raise - 8# - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 10 reps
Single Arm Rear Delt Raise - 10# - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 12 reps
Scarecrows - 5# - 12 reps

Roxie - Who is KCM??? I'm glad you are letting your leg rest. It just needs to get better and then you will be good to go!

Good Morning girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

Chalene Extreme-Push Circuit #1= 33 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 293

Les Mills Combat- Combat Live= 34 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 348

PiYo- Strength= 22 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 210

Total calories burned= 851:cool::D;)

Debbie- Welcome back! I hope you had an awesome vacation:D Amazing workout for you today with Burn Sets Chest, Back and Shoulders once again. I love that workout too! Nice weights too by the way, great stuff there. I think your idea of mixing XTrain burn sets with Gym Styles sounds fabulous. I don't think you'll be disappointed with that mix it does sound really powerful and effective. Enjoy your day and be blessed. You rocked your workout today girlfriend, WTG!!!;) High fives!!!!:D

Roxie- Wow that is so cool KCM called you and even twice!! She is amazing. KCM and Cathe are my two faves. BTW I did pre-order her Kettlebell workout Slim Scultping. Love where they filmed them at Cathe's studio it will for sure feel like home for us then huh LOL!!! I agree with your DH and KCM's advice as well. Please take care and I hope you take KCM's advice so you can effectively heal and get back to your usual workouts. Great job on the planking though, you are awesome! Take care be blessed in this day and take time to heal your body will thank you for it. On a personal note thank you for the well wishes on the Mammogram, I won't know the results til later this week or early part of next. See ya a tomorrow's check in and have a blessed day until then.:);)

Chris- Thanks for the well wishes and prayers on my mammogram I won't know the results until Friday or Tuesday depending on the mail. Nice job with your 2 mi walk with Buddy and 20 minutes of Pilates yesterday. How is Buddy these days? You haven't mentioned him in a while so that's why I ask. I wish you well and bet you had another great workout for today. Go and have a blessed day!;):)

Belinda- I'm thinking good thoughts for you. Take care girlfriend and have a great safe vacation for you and your DH. Have a blessed day!;)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers;):cool:

Nora

Today I got on my treadmill and walked for 2.25 miles. I still can't jog or sprint. My left knee feels good one day and the next day it hurts. I don't get it. I really should go get it looked at I suppose. I figured I burned about 200 calories. Walk too 45 minutes.

Roxie - That is cool the Kelley called you. That is amazing, actually. I like her too. I have a couple of her workouts.

Nora - Thank you for the welcome back! It's good to be working out again. You had a great workout yesterday! You killed it as always! Nice job! You inspire me so much, you have no idea! :)

Hi to Belinda and Chris! Hope you two are doing well!

Hi girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

Les Mills Combat- Kick Start= 30 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 307

Chalean Extreme- Lower Body Extreme = 40 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 382

Daily HiiT- Summer Body Transformation- 30 Day Challenge- Day 11 Rita= 15 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 143

Total calories burned= 832;)

Debbie- Aww thanks, you inspire me as well. Nice workout today on TM doing a 2.25 mile walk. I think you're smart to listen to your body and don't do impact if your knee is bugging you at all. Besides walking is still a great form of exercise that is very good and gentle on joints etc... If you want the walk to be more cardio intense just walk with either a weighted vest on or hold 2 or 3 lb hand weights in each hand or wear 1 lb weighted gloves. Nicely done today still getting in a workout and you made it more doable for your leg with walking which is lower impact and smarter to do with any leg pain. You go girlfriend, that was great. Now go have an awesome blessed day!;):) :cool:

Hello waves, blessings, and well wishes, to : Chris, Roxie, and Belinda have a great blessed day ladies;):)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.