CRAZY STRONG AND LOVING IT FOR APRIL 30, 2010

Today was cardio and on tap was Drill Max Scrambled Cardio Blast premix. Very fun workout, loved it! Used the stability ball, step and a 5# hand weight for some of the drills. Very cool variety.

HR STATS:
50 minutes total
2 minutes below zone
14 minutes in zone
34 minutes above zone
403 calories burned

Going for my weekend getaway with my cousins today. Hope you all have a great weekend!

Hey girls,

I didn't had time to post my workout this morning, had to go to my ENT doctor. I couldn't take the pain in my ears anymore:mad: I have an infection in both ears, left side is really painful:confused: and on top I have a sinus infection. At least I can hear again:) I have to go back on Thursday!

I ended up doing CCV5, on the TM:eek: I forgot this one had a lot of sprints!

Debbie, haven't done that premix in a long time, wtg!

I have to clean house, BBL!

TGIF! After work I did my weights. It was 3 sets of 15 reps supersetted and increasing weights. I did change up the sets and omitted deadlifts as I'm having severe pain in that super upper ham/glute area.

Incline DB chest press - 26.5's (up 1.5#)
DB underhand rows - 26.5's (up 1.5#)

Squats - 80# (up 10#)
Calf raises - 100# (up 10#)

DB curls - 16's (up 1#)
Kickbacks - 12's (up 1#)

Static lunges - 70# (up 10#)
Upright rows - 16's (up 1#)

Overall I felt really strong and it was a good workout. This morning I got up and did Kickmax (leaving off the last 2 drills b/c my legs are seriously fried). I also did abs from Basic Step.

Belinda - ick on all the infection crud. Good job getting that work out done!

Debbie - I love the cardio drills on Drill Max. So fun. And that stability ball really gets your arms doesn't it!

Hi everyone. Hope you all are having a great start to the end of the work week!!!

Good Morning!

I'm so torn as what to do. It's soooo nice out right now, and it's supposed to climb into the upper 70's today. Just was out at the bus stop and seriously contemplating a run. (The rotation calls for any CTX cardio + 10 mins of Ab work). BUT, it would save time if I just did an indoor cardio. I have a bunch to do today to get ready for tomorrow (My 8 yr olds 1st Communion)! Just figured out I have to make an unplanned trip to Wally World , plus do my groceries for the party.

Belinda: Holy cow, you did CC with a double ear and sinus infection! *bows* to you! Nice to have a fellow May Birthday celebrater with me! Any plans for your bday next week?

Debbie: Sounds like you're really liking the cardio!! Good for you!!!!

My legs are feeling some pretty good soreness in my quads. Not sure if that was from PLB or my run yesterday...

I will probably do my last workout of this rotation on Sunday, since tomorrow is going to be pretty busy in the morning, and by afternoon, I'll be nice and buzzed!!!

Good Morning,

Don't know what workout I am doing will depend on what we do today.

Belinda-sorry to hear you have and infection again.

Debbie-have fun on your get away.

Chris-enjoy whatever you decide.

Hope everyone is enjoying their FRIDAY!!! It's going to be a beautiful weekend and I can't wait for this workday to be over...:D

I decided to take a rest day yesterday. I had gone 9 days without one and was really feeling it yesterday. DD went to a play with one of her friends last night. So after I dropped her off, I went home, put on my jammy pants and extremely large sweatshirt and chilled on the couch with DH for a couple of hours. Felt good. And he must have needed it too because he's not one to sit around like that too often.

I woke up bright and early this morning with a TON of energy and banged out CCV8. So I guess I really did need that rest day!!

Anyone have anything fun planned this weekend? I have some bushes and plants that didn't quite make it through the winter :)() so I think I'll do some landscaping this weekend.

Have a great day!!

Melissa - rest days can do wonders for energy levels can't they!! No weekend plans. It's supposed to be really stormy and wet my way. Enjoy your beautiful weather for me please!

Hi girls!

Ugh, I'm having a horrible day both yesterday and today.:mad:

My youngest son, Trevor, who is 13 got into a fight at school yesterday in P.E. class just before it was over. They were playing soccer and the other boy got upset Trevor was defending him preventing him from getting the ball and shoved trevor, he shoved him back and then it happened again and this other kid hit him and shoved him in the back. Trevor turned to defend himself the kid came at him and trevor grabbed him with his hands around the other kids neck he said he held the other kid like that for 2 seconds then realized what he was doing and let go. He was shocked, scared and upset that he reacted this way. Its so unlike him to do anything like that. Anyways, the school called us this morning to inform us that the other boys parents want to press charges against my son and that the school had called the police to have an officer sent to the school to talk to the boys. We informed the school that we would be filing charges as well. The school then contacted the other parent and told them we'd file charges against their son, so they decided to not file charges against Trevor. Gees, this is so bizarre I can't even believe it. When I was in junior high this would never have been the course of action. Trevor got a in school suspension of just one day-today. I was extremely stressed out about this ordeal and wasn't really feeling a full workout today.

Here's today's workout:

Insanity- Pure Cardio= 40Min
Calories burned= 601

Insanity-Cardio Abs= 16 Min
Calories burned= 98

I was supposed to do CTX Upper Body Split but didn't have time or feel like doing it today with all that I had to deal with. I'm sorry I didn't make it back for personals I've been having a lot of issues with my modem lately so at times my internet is not working.

I hope everyone is having a better day than I have. I doubt I'll be back for personals as I'm still very upset and stressed out, so I appologize in advance.

Take care girls, Hugs to all of you seeya at tomorrow's check in.;)

Nora

Good evening,

I can't believe I have anther ear infection.:confused: I can't have water, sweat get in my ears.Funges crows in my inner ear(my ear canal is shaped funny), which causes bacteria to crow in my ear canal(water, sweat) I end up with an ear infection. The ENT thinks it will take about 8 weeks for it to completly heal:confused: He doens't want me to take antibiotic, which in my case causes me to have more funges crow. Since I had my sinus surgery I have ear infections, I had to take lost of antibiotic, the infection wasn't going away after my sinus surgery :confused: Than I had to take cortizone for month after the antibiotic didn't work! The doc told only a few people develop an fungus infection after being so long on codizone/antibiotics:mad: I have to take drops starting tomorrow, wich will kill the fungus. He told me it will burn the crap out of my ear:confused: I also have to take some natural meds for my sinus.

Nora, I would have been stressed out too! (((HUGS))) I can't believe the other boys parents wanted to press charges against your son. What's wrong with these parents these day's:eek: Hope your workout helped to relieve some stress.

Melissa, glad you enjoyed your rest day yesterday. Nice job with CCV8, almost did that one today! Enjoy some landscaping this weekend.

Roxie, what did you end up doing ?

Chris, did you get that run in? Enjoy your party this weekend. I know, I am a nut, lol! I can't let all the ear/sinus infection stand in my way, otherwise I would never get a workout in since last year! I have no plans for my b-day? Do you have anything planned?

Debbie, glad you liking cardio again! Have fun this weekend.

Heather, your weights are amazing! Glad you still liking your rotation.

Good night, everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.