CRAZY STRONG AND LOVING IT FOR APRIL 29, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do D19 and maybe I can go for a run;) I have an vet appointment for Browler this morning.

Have a great workout and day, everyone!

Today was leg day and I did STS Meso 1, Disc 9, Legs. Good endurance workout and it worked my hamstrings in a big way. I also did the extended stretch at the end.

Had a pretty good workout, I'm really tired today. It was hard to get up and get started. Once I got moving I felt good but right now I could take a nap!

Hi All,

Today is PLB Stability Ball work, after a warm up, and then I'm going to run at the park!

I'm actually feeling pretty tired too, Debbie. Not sure why. It's the only night of the week I can sleep through without getting up for my son's sugar checks (DH is home on Wed nights to do it). I swear, I feel more tired when I do sleep through the night.

Belinda: Have a good workout! Which is Disc 19? The weather is good for a run there? Ours is slowly improving!

Debbie: Nice job on STS Legs today! Those are tough workouts!

It's weird how after this months rotation of HEAVY concentration on lower body, I see/feel very little difference in my lower body. I'm thinking of changing things up and doing more nonweighted leg work (Like P57 and asking for Brazillian Butt Lift workouts for my birthday coming up) and running. I really want my thighs to shrink up a little!!! Any ideas?

to Heather, Jessica , Nora, Roxie, Melissa and Wendy (if you're lurking!)

Good morning everyone!

Belinda - of course I remember you from the other thread. Seems like it was so long ago...

Made it through LIC last night. Even tacked on the extra cardio. My legs are feeling those one-legged squats today!

Good Morning,

Was going to take today and tomarrow off to spend with DH on his vacation but I got called in only hope to be here for and hour or two being reinspected.
I didn't walk last night the winds here are gusting to 40 miles and hour makes it hard to walk and DD and her DH came over and we grilled, drank and played wii alot more relaxing than KB. I am going to do med ball abs and then probably do some kind of cardio but I went to bed with a sinus related migraine.

Belinda-good job with your workout, are you about done with STS?

Debbie-glad you enjoyed your workout can't wait to see what your next 4 weeks are.

Chris-sometimes when I get a good nights sleep I feel more tired the next day. Enjoy your run.

Melissa-good job with LIC that is another one of my favs but I don't do it that often might have to pull that one out today.

I am done with my workout! My triceps are crying:p

I am pretty tired too today. Not sure why. I was out like a light around 8 PM, DH came home from a dinner after 8, was wondering what's wrong with me. I am fried since yesterday.

Melissa, it was a long time ago, wasn't sure if you remember me:eek: When was the last time you did BFL wo? WTG, on LIC yesterday. That's a good one;)

Chris, have fun with PUB and your run today. I never got that run in today:confused: too tired. I will get Insanity from my DD:eek: Can't wait to try it out. Let me know how you like P57 and Brazillian Butt Lift wo! When is your b-day? Mine is just around the corner, awww!

Debbie, nice job with D9 today. Maybe it's the weathe, that's making us tired? I tried everything just to wake up, workout was ok! I feel like a took a few slepping pills today.

I will be back later!

Melissa, it was a long time ago, wasn't sure if you remember me:eek: When was the last time you did BFL wo?

Belinda - I can't even remember the last time I did a BFL wo. How about you? I still have all of my books and stuff. Maybe I'll revisit that program this winter. I enjoyed it.

Have to vent: I joined Weight Watchers in November. Lost 12lbs then hit a plateau for about a month but stayed the same, didn't gain. I totally refocused myself to try and break the plateau and thought this would be the week...NOT!!! I weighed in today and am up .4. I know that's minimal, but I was fully expecting a loss giving my renewed dedication..argh!

Okay, I feel better now!!! ;) I hope everyone's having a great day.

I have CCV8 (bike) on my rotation for tonight. Not looking forward to the two eight-minute hills in challenge 2, though. Challenge 3 has to be my all-time fave CC challenge so that should keep my wheels spinning!!

Hi ladies - just a quick post. I'm super busy today. DH and I got in a lunchtime run. We did some stride running drills and I'm already feeling it in the quads. I plan on doing my weight workout after work since I too yesterday as a rest day. I really needed it though.

Debbie - must be something going around - I've been sooooo drained feeling all week. I feel so much better today after taking yesterday off. Good job on the hams, I realized today just how weak mine are. Need to figure out what to do to focus on them.

Chris - enjoy that run girl!!

Hi Belinda, Roxie, Melissa, Jessica, Nora, and Wendy (where are you???)

Hi ladies!;)

I'll just quickly check in and come back later to do personals.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Volume 2+ 2 songs= 40 min
Calories burned= 523
Distance=3.32 Miles
BPM'S=below 80% Max HR was 10 min. Above 80% Max HR= 13 min
Above 85% Max HR= 6 Min

This felt like a really nice fun run, I love the awesome feeling after a cardio coach session.

Insanity- Cardio Recovery= 40 Min
Calories burned= 246

Total calories burned= 769;)

Well, I feel pretty good after today's workout and I think Insanity is making my other workouts better too. I'll be back later for personals, have a great day!

Hugs!;)

Nora

Belinda - Yes, I will be posting my follow-up rotation. I hope to have it done soon. I'm going away this weekend so I don't think I'll be able to post it by May 1st.

Chris - I'm having a hard time getting my legs to respond to workouts too. They always look the same to me. Hope your new rotation helps a little!

Melissa - WELCOME! Sorry it has taken me this long to say that to you. I've been extremely busy at work this week.

Heather - Weird how we are all so tired! Hopefully with it getting warmer out it will get better.

Nora - Once again, excellent workout! You blow me away with how hard you constantly train!

PLB, Stability ball, done! A teeny bit easier without doing the weight work first. I then went to the park for a nice nice run. My legs are a little tight, but they felt strong to me. It felt good, (except for the 40 MPH winds that kicked up! and I ran against!).

I have no idea what I'm going to do next week for a rotation. I hate that feeling. I have to wait to get Brazillian Butt Lift (I'm asking DH to get it for me for my birthday, which is May 7, Belinda :), when is yours?)

Maybe I'll start your Summer rotation, Debbie!

Nice workouts, girls! As always, I'm super impressed AND inspired!!!!

It was super windy here too! Resistance training :eek:

Can't wait to hear what you think about the Brazilian Butt Lift

PLB, Stability ball, done! A teeny bit easier without doing the weight work first. I then went to the park for a nice nice run. My legs are a little tight, but they felt strong to me. It felt good, (except for the 40 MPH winds that kicked up! and I ran against!).

I have no idea what I'm going to do next week for a rotation. I hate that feeling. I have to wait to get Brazillian Butt Lift (I'm asking DH to get it for me for my birthday, which is May 7, Belinda :), when is yours?)

Maybe I'll start your Summer rotation, Debbie!

Nice workouts, girls! As always, I'm super impressed AND inspired!!!!

Good evening,

Chris, I hate running in windy weather, that's tough! Great job, running through it and on PUB/abs! Your b-day is next Friday:eek: mine is on Tuesday! I am getting old:p

Debbie, Can't wait what you came up with the follow up rotation:eek: I will do that one after I can back from the states.

Nora, your cal burn is amazing;) How are you knees will all that high impact?

Heather, nice job on your lunchtime run, girl! Glad you got a lot of rest yesterday.

Melissa, I can't remember the last time I did BFL? I hit a plateau a few month ago, than all the sudden the weight come off. Hang in there, girl! Hope you enjoyed CCV8 on the bike today.

Roxie, enjoy your rest day's!

Good night, everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.