"Crazy Strong and Loving It!" for April 25th

fitvix

Cathlete
I think I am also taking a rest day - not sure yet. DH and I will be working in the basement for a while today. If I get a chance I might throw something in - otherwise it will be a rest day.

Last night around 2:30AM I heard a slight rapping sound and saw lights flashing around from in the living room. Our dog started barking (of course). I was kind of freaked out. My DH went to the door - it was a police woman! Somehow the trunk of my car was open and she wanted to make us aware of it. (I thought "wow, how nice!") I'm not sure how it opened. DH might have hit the wrong button on the key thingy when we got back last night and we didn't notice?? Anyway...very interesting.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Good Morning,

Today is suppose to be Burn it Off HIIT cardio but TTOM started yesterday and it has kind of drained me so I am going to do LIS instead and then tonite do recharge again. I am going to add in some Hip Hop 5min abs to.

Karen-that was nice of the police woman didn't know they still did that kind of stuff. Enjoy your rest day.

Morning! I did Patrick Goudeau's Step It Up (thank you Netflix!) this morning, followed by Tracey Staehle's Core Blast- stability ball abs and standing abs. Then I did 17 assisted chin ups- my numbers are going up. I think it is time to lower my assistance. :) I burned 594 calories. Step It Up was so fun- time flew by! I previewed it really well and then didn't have much of a problem doing it- only 3 combos to learn. I like him.

Roxie: Enjoy LIS- it's a fun one. I still have a problem with one combo in HIS- need to get that nailed down sometime.

Karen: Working on the basement is active so I wouldn't sweat taking a rest day- plus you've been burning it this week with cardio. You are starting Meso 3 Monday right? Nice about the police woman. Oh and I watched a few clips of Mindy last night- I am looking forward to giving her a shot when I get tired of Patrick. :D

Have a great Saturday! We are having gorgeous weather so I can't wait to get out in it!

Today was Back and I'm down to my last week. Next week I'll only have 4 days to workout due to some plans I have for Friday, Saturday and Sunday next week. So I'll have to double up on body parts. Should be interesting.

I'm down to 132.8#. :hyper: I really wanted to be down to 130# by the time this rotation is over and I may make it but I doubt it. And then the week after is my rest week so I'll probably end up gaining again which will make me mad. But I'm going to try like hell to keep my eating as clean as possible.

10 minute warmup on treadmill.

8 sets - 20 seconds on/10 seconds off.

2 minute rest between each set.

BACK
Austrailian Pullups:
BW - 4 sets/8-5 reps
Standing Rows:
BW - 4 sets/10 reps
***Made one more set with the Austrailian Pullups. Those are just hard.

Barbell Rows:
40# - 8 sets/14-10 reps (down 5#)
***Last week 45# was just too heavy. This weight was good but struggled with the last 3 sets.

Dumbbell Pullover:
25# - 8 sets/9 reps

T-Back Squeeze:
Purple Band - 8 sets/15-14 reps

HR STATS:
38 minutes total
4 minutes below zone
32 minutes in zone
3 minutes above zone
279 calories burned

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Just finished Low Impact Step

Stats:
38min
36min in the zone
148 avg HR
178 max HR
276 cals burned

Then Hip Hop Abs last minute abs
6min
5 in the zone
153 avg HR
173 max HR
45 cals burned.

Hey All!

I did HIS on my new step (*YAY*) this morning, followed by Abs Circuit Stability Ball Abs. HIS is one fun little sweat, isn't it? Every time I do 4DS, I love it more and more, that the cardios are short, but gets your HR UP there!
Amazingly enough, I do have all the combos down on that one!

I'm having some pretty good DOMS in my shoulders bi's and tri's from yesterday. Holy moly! It was even hard to sleep last night because my upper shoulders/back were really sore!

Karen: Wait a minute, ... the policewoman woke you UP at 2:30am to tell you the trunk was opeN? Not sure how nice that really is! LOL!.

Roxie: LIS sounds perfect for you for today..

Patti: I have one Patrick Goudreau older step workout, which I *hate*. The combos and moves were so dancy and complicated, I just stood there with my mouth open. That totally turned me off from Patrick. I think I might have tried a FitTV step from him too. No go. COuldn't get it! ...

Debbie: Hi-5's on the weight! You are so disciplined , and it's obviously paying off. I'm afraid to ask what "australian pullups" are! How has your head been? seems like you haven't complained of headaches in a while...

Enjoy your weekends! I'm starting my "work week" tonight, I think I told you guys, I work every Sat and Sun, 7p-7a. Ick...It's so hard , esp when the weather is so nice! I'm going to need a bunch of benadryl to help me sleep tomorrow for sure!:eek:

Good evening late ladies!;)

Today's workout:

Jillian Michaels (Power walk TM) iFit card Lose Weight-level1,wk3,prg.8
Time= 30 min.
Calories burned= 307
Distance= 1.76 miles
BPM= 106,117,126,139

Tracey Staehle's StrikeZone= 59 min
Calories burned= 564

Patti- I just got this workout in today's mail and had to do it and I really loved it. Spiderwebs I had to sit out because my hands and wrists are sore today. Those were an interesting transition. I really enjoyed all the segments with the martial arts guy he was great this was so much fun the time just flew by. :)

Perfect Abs-Kickbox Challenge Abs= 9 min
Calories burned= 55

Dahn MS Yoga= Just standing,sitting, and floor positions only= 30min
Calories burned= 82

That's it for me today I didn't get to start on my workout until 7pm or so my time I just finished up at approx. 10PM my time (Pacific West Coast Time).

If I do any workout tomorrow probably just The Biggest Loser Yoga, we'll see.

Have a great weekend!

Hugs:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.