Crazy strong and loving it for April 23, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning ladies,

Today I will do GS Back, Shoulders & Biceps!

I will be back to report my workout!

Happy Friday!

TGIF in a major way!! So DH and I were planning on running this morning. That didn't happen LOL. The alarm went off and I stood up - ouchie. I got my legs good yesterday. I got to work about 30 mins early so we're going to do a slightly longer, slower run at lunch. Or that's the plan if I can walk by then.

Belinda - good job getting those weights done!

Nora - high fives to you!!

Oh, please say a little prayer for my niece. My sis texted me that Aubrie fell this morning and hit her chin on the corner of her bed and is now in the ER for stitches. I'm really sad.... :(

Hey Girls..

Been busy with the boys here. Sorry for the quickie posts. I'll try to get back later for more!

I did end up doing the CTX Upper Body Split yesterday. Wow. I'd never done it before and it was kind of tough! I have some nice DOMS today from it!

My hips are kind of tight/sore too.

BUT, I'm going to pick one of the plyos for today and do some abs...

NOW!

Belinda: you go on GS, those are tough workouts , always work me good!

Heather: How old is your niece? The poor baby, stictches, YIKES! I'm thinking good thoughts for her. I'll have to peak at what you did yesterday to get such good DOMS! LOL!

BBL!

Chris, I love CTX UB wo! That one will get you good. An oldie but a good one! Enjoy your pylo legs, will do my first one tomorrow!

Heather, Nice job on your DOMS! Enjoy your run later! I will say a prayer for your niece, poor thing! BBL!

Chris - she's 5 1/2. Yesterday was a high rep day and it even hurts to touch my chest or style my hair as my arms won't bend correctly LOL. Ahhhh, DOMS....

Hey Girls..

Been busy with the boys here. Sorry for the quickie posts. I'll try to get back later for more!

I did end up doing the CTX Upper Body Split yesterday. Wow. I'd never done it before and it was kind of tough! I have some nice DOMS today from it!

My hips are kind of tight/sore too.

BUT, I'm going to pick one of the plyos for today and do some abs...

NOW!

Belinda: you go on GS, those are tough workouts , always work me good!

Heather: How old is your niece? The poor baby, stictches, YIKES! I'm thinking good thoughts for her. I'll have to peak at what you did yesterday to get such good DOMS! LOL!

BBL!

I was suppose to do a kickboxing workout this morning but my neck is finally feeling better and I didn't want to chance it with punches. So I just got on my treadmill and did some HIIT intervals. The treadmill is definitely what is causing me hip flexor pain because a half hour into my sprints my hip flexor was burning. So I did the last 15 minutes with just a fast walk up a 3% incline. This bums me out because I really miss my treadmill and the Cardio Coach workouts. I'm going to foam roll it out this evening.

HR STATS:
48 minutes total
5 minutes below zone
15 minutes in zone
27 minutes above zone
365 calories burned
2.6 miles travelled

Taking my mom to the doctors to start getting her right hip replacement procedure scheduled. Hope you all have a great day!

Good Morning,

Late checkin been busy here at work and I couldn't checkin before I left the house had to much to do. Tonite I will go to the fitness center want to do either the elliptical or treadclimber suppose to rain again so I can't walk outside. I want to try and do ab work again but my abs are still sore.

Heather-hope your niece isn't in to much pain poor baby. Congrats on the DOMs.

Debbie-bummer about the TM.

Chris-nice workout.

Belinda-love GS always get a good workout.

Hi ladies - DH and I got in a 4.2 mile run at lunch today. It started sprinkling on us but it felt great actually. The humidity is through the rood with this front moving in. I'll admit, at first every step my hams were screaming. By the end, they were loosened up, but I did slather on the Tiger Balm so now I smell nice and fresh at work LOL. Call it Eau d'athlete.

Good news - my niece ended up not having to have stitches. The cut was clean enough to where they used the dermabond instead.

Debbie - do you run on an incline? I found that running on at least 2% helped me on the treadmill.

Roxie - hope you have a good workout these evening.

Hi Jessica, Nora, Wendy and Chris!!

Hi girls;)

Happy T.G.I.F!:eek:

I'll just check in quickly and then come back later for personals.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Power & Resistance= 40 Min
Calories burned= 650
I was supposed to also do The Kettlebell way, today but was running out of time so I added it to tomorrow's workout schedule to make up for it.

I'll be back later for personals. Have a great day!;)

Hugs!

Nora

Good Evening,

I decided to do the cross trainer and I got a good leg workout and calorie burn still need to do abs later but they still hurt.

Stats:
34 min
33 in the zone
144 min hr
158 max hr
234 cals burned
2.5 miles traveled.

:)Hi girls!;)

I'll attempt personals with my numb right hand. Please excuse me being brief or any typo's.

Belinda- WTG!~ with doing GS B,S, Bi's all of the GS's are awesome and tough, great workouts!

Heather- I know things can change our workout plans. I know I had to move my kettlebell workout to tomorrow I didn't have enough time to do it today. I hope you had a nice run at lunch with your hubby. Take care!;) Aww, I hope your niece is doing fine now. Little ones always keep ya on your toes. If you have major bad DOMS today you may want to have this be a rest day, just take it easy and let your sore muscles rest.

Chris- Your workout yesterday, CTX Upper Body Split, sounds really good I'll have to work that into my workout next week and give it a try.

Debbie- Sorry that your hip flexor hurts when you run on the treadmill. I love cardio coach on the treadmill too, so I know what you mean. Maybe just do the cardio coach as a walking workout playing with the incline a lot to add intensity or walk on the TM with weighted vest or something. Be safe!

Roxie- no worries on the ab work, you can give yourself a break there if your sore. Have a great workout on either the TM or Tread Climber tonite. Take it easy!

Wendy- Hi's and waves hello! I hope all is going great for you today.

Jessica- hang in there with Kick, your doing great keep up the great work.

Hugs to everyone!:D;):eek::cool:;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.