Crazy strong and loving it for April 20, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I just lost my entire post from yesterday:mad: Awww..... day is starting out great again:mad: I will be back with personals!

I will do cardio today not sure what yet?

Have a great day and workout!

Today was total body and I did Power Hour. This is the very first Cathe workout I ever bought. I had it on VHS originally! :) Great workout. Lots of high reps in this one, got the lactid acid burning today. Used very light weights and on some of the leg exercises I only used my body weight. It hurts to put the bar on my back right now.

Chest work is really irritating my neck/shoulder blade area so I had to quit the barbell presses about half way in. I feel like such a wimp right now.

I was sweating like crazy and I did feel like I got in a good workout. I'm liking the high reps right now.

Hey Girls!

It's Spring Vacation for my kiddos this week. Going to take the boys to the movies today , the early matinee, so I'm about to head down to do 30/30 and then add on whatever ab workout talks to me!

Belinda: You sure have a dark cloud over you lately!!! Make it go away!!

Debbie: I found it very cool and different to do total body workouts like PH after doing 3 day splits. Sounds like you had a great workout!

Roxie: NICE you got that walk in yesterday. I loved getting fresh air on my run yesterday too!

*waves* to Nora, Heather, Jessica and Wendy!!!

Good Morning,

Tonite will be MM for me it will be to chilly to go for a walk and its suppose to rain.

Belinda-sorry to hear about your troubles.

Debbie-nice workout I haven't tried that one yet just the ab work.

Chris-the kids here only have 1 month of school left.

Hi ladies. I did my own premix of KPC + Abs this morning (warm up, the drills and 2 of the advanced combos). Planning on a run at lunch with DH.

Belinda - sorry you're having such a rough week so far!

Debbie - PH is one of my all time favorites!!! I just use dumbbells for all the leg work since the weights are so much lighter.

Roxie - good job with the walk last night. Enjoy MM.

Chris - glad you were able to get in the run yesterday. Enjoy 30/30!!!

Hi Jessica, Nora, and Wendy!!!!

Hi ladies! Thank you so much for all of your kind words and support about my hubby. I firmly believe everything happens for a very specific reason and am staying positive that it'll work out for the better. :)

As for workouts, still in Kick mode and trying very hard to ignore my desire for weight lifting, though I know I made the right choice (thanks for confirming that for me Heather!). The new release we're launching next week is a good one and I'm learning it a lot better since I'm being very focused so it's paying off in the long run. woo!

Heather - so jealous of your run at lunch! I think I may fit one in tomorrow, it's supposed to hit 70 here, so hopefully after work I can do that to get my fix. :)

Debbie - hysterical that you had Power Hour on VHS, shows how long we've all been committed to Cathe huh?? I looove the lactic burn of a good weights session!

Chris - good luck with 30/30, that is one of my faves from the Shock Cardio series!

Roxie - enjoy MM, sorry to hear its raining there, trust me, I feel your pain! Its finally sunny here again after another bout of rain and clouds. Blech!

Hi girls,

My run is done! It's very windy here in Germany, I almost talked myself out of running. Glad I didn't! Still had fun. I ran for 40 min that is all I could do in that wind. It sure was a good stress reliever;)

Debbie, you should see a doctor about your neck. Maybe you need a good massage? Hope your neck feels better soon. Nice job on PH today.

Heather, nice job with your workout this morning. Have fun with your run this afternoon. Thanks! It sure been rough since last week. It can only get better, right?

Jessica, I am so sorry about your husband! ((HUGS))) I will keep you both in my prayers. Hope you get your run in tomorrow.

Chris, I almost pick 30/30 today:eek: I needed that run today. Enjoy your workout. Nice run yesterday. How do I make the cloud go away? LOL! It's the volcano's fault. I am not joking, it's really cloudy outside. LOL! It can only get better, I am positve! I am not gonna let all this get me down.

Roxie, glad you enjoyed your walk yesterday. Have fun with MM!

Nora, since when are you doing kettelbells? Nice workout yesterday.

Wendy, what are you up too?

I need to eat dinner/shower and take care of my dogs. BBL!

Belinda - You sure aren't having any luck lately, are you? :( Glad you got your run in, though! I don't want to see a doctor because none of them have a clue about muscle pain. They will only tell me nothing is wrong. I've been massaging it with a massage pillow I got for Christmas and I'm starting to wonder if it is aggrevating it more then it's helping it. So for a few days I'm going to lay off the massaging.

Chris - Enjoy the movie! What did you go see?

Roxie - You should really try PH, it's a great workout.

Heather - Nice workout! The combo's from KP&C are awesome.

Jessica - Glad you are sticking with your Kick training. You'll be lifting again soon so don't sweat it.

I'm back to post about lunchtime run. We did 3.1 miles (a 5k) in 23:45!! Woohooo! My previous PR was set last year at a race in May at 24:18. Usually I can't run race pace unless I'm actually racing and caught up in all the hype. Anyway, workouts are sooo done for the day!

Jessica - I hope you're able to get a run in and enjoy the weather!

Last edited:
Hey Girls...

Ended up doing 30/30 , which was tougher than last time i did it, since I haven't done HiiT in a while! Good sweat and felt like puking once! Woo hoo!. I did the abs from MMA: Kickbox, which I really liked. I love the MMA ab work!

Belinda: Running is so therepeutic, I love it too! Not sure about how to remove that cloud. Sorry :(. OH yeah, the ash from the volcano. You really have it there? that's crazy! I think they just resumed air flights yesterday or today.

(Oops! Just hit Post by accident, now having to edit my post)

Heather: Breaking it up again today, huh? Cool! I love how you can do that, and your run sounds amazing!! Way to go!!! I forget, are you training for a marathon or race? ... Speaking of, the Boston Marathon was yesterday. So amazing. Those runners are in such amazing shape!!! I can't believe they ran that in just over 2 hours!!! ...

Roxie
: MM is a good one for sure!... Our school year starts late august and runs through mid June!

Debbie: We went to see Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Not my choice. I wanted to see How to Train a Dragon. My boys loved it, Me..not so much. Felt sorry for the kids more than anything.

Jessica: You keep kicking!! It can't hurt, right? It's amazing how "when one door closes, another opens" is soooo true. That's what we SHOULD focus on. You're looking at it the right way, that's for sure!

Last edited:
Chris - good job with 30/30. I love how that one incorporates both the step and just the floor rather than step only. Oh, and you must have me confused with someone else on marathon training. Remember I'm the non-runner runner! LOL. Jessica signed up for a 1/2. Me, I'll sign up for a 5k on May 7, but that's about it. I am trying to get myself ready. I know it's supposed to be more of a "fun" race, but I'm way too competitive.

Hey Girls...

Ended up doing 30/30 , which was tougher than last time i did it, since I haven't done HiiT in a while! Good sweat and felt like puking once! Woo hoo!. I did the abs from MMA: Kickbox, which I really liked. I love the MMA ab work!

Belinda: Running is so therepeutic, I love it too! Not sure about how to remove that cloud. Sorry :(. OH yeah, the ash from the volcano. You really have it there? that's crazy! I think they just resumed air flights yesterday or today.

(Oops! Just hit Post by accident, now having to edit my post)

Heather: Breaking it up again today, huh? Cool! I love how you can do that, and your run sounds amazing!! Way to go!!! I forget, are you training for a marathon or race? ... Speaking of, the Boston Marathon was yesterday. So amazing. Those runners are in such amazing shape!!! I can't believe they ran that in just over 2 hours!!! ...

Roxie
: MM is a good one for sure!... Our school year starts late august and runs through mid June!

Debbie: We went to see Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Not my choice. I wanted to see How to Train a Dragon. My boys loved it, Me..not so much. Felt sorry for the kids more than anything.

Jessica: You keep kicking!! It can't hurt, right? It's amazing how "when one door closes, another opens" is soooo true. That's what we SHOULD focus on. You're looking at it the right way, that's for sure!

LOL Chris I love that you mentioned wanting to puke once during 30/30 which was promptly followed by a "woo hoo" - we are SERIOUSLY an insane bunch of women. Hysterical.

Heather - you are insane with that pace today! I am slower than slow! I just try not to focus on time because it always stresses me out to the point of hyperventilation sometimes, seriously. not good. So I might be slow but I finish it somehow....now that's not to say this half marathon I signed up for in Sept is gonna be a cake walk cuz its SO NOT gonna be!

PS. I'm totally amazed by the Boston Marathoners too, cannot FATHOM running that far, let alone in TWO HOURS. I mean really. They are superhuman or something, I swear.

hi girls!;)

I hope everyone is having a great Tuesday. I'll just check in quick then come back later for personals.

Here's today's workout:

Insanity- Plyometric Cardio Circuit= 40 min
Calories burned= 601
I took it a little easy today by not adding on extra cardio by way of cardio coach running. I figured I need to be careful about the impact since my knees are sore. So, I'm being good and listening to my body.

Hugs!

Seeya all later for personals.;)

Nora

Good Evening,

I had to quit MM in the middle wasn't feeling very well had that I am going to pass out feeling and the dizziness is coming back. I did go the heaviest on squats than I have ever gone before.

Squats/w DB 10lbs for warm up.
Squats/w BB 40lbs
Static Lunges-21lbs
Pushups-24
Chest Fly-10lbs(this is when I started to not feel well).
Underhand Rows-33lbs (heaviest wt. here).
Pullover/w BB 25lbs (heaviest here).
One Arm Rows- 15lbs.
Leg Press with purple band.
Started shoulder work and had to quit I just couldn't do anymore.

Stats:
27 min
25 in the zone
144 min hr
175 max hr
189 cals burned.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.