Crazy strong and loving it for April 19. 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Sorry I never checked in yesterday. I was sooo tired. Instead of working out, I took a long nap yesterday, I needed that;) By the time I woke up, it was to late to get a workout in. Went to bed 4 hours later and slept through until this morning.:rolleyes:

PLEASE, be careful on facebook. Whoever hacked in my facebook account, chatted with my friends on FB, asking for money. Report it to FB right away and don't fall for their scams. If you have the same password for every account, CHANGE right away.

Erica, I been hearing the same thing too. I don't get why FB isn't doing anything about it? They know they having a problem! I hope the open my FB account soon. I think my hotmail account been shut down. That really makes me made. Had old email letters from my husband when he was in the war. This is so frustrating! I guess, I learned my lesson the hard way!

I will be back to report my workout.

Last edited:
GS Chest & Triceps plus abs are done!

I realized Monday's are not my day to work out in the mornings, I have no energy:eek: Again I had a hard time with my weights today, had to lower it :eek: Next Monday I will do my weight workout in the afternoon/evening see if I do better:confused: Now I have an ear infection in both ears:confused::( and my sinus are blocked. I am all screwed up:confused: I have no luck since last week.

Have a great Monday and workouts! BBL!

Today was cardio and I did Step Moves again. I still can't get the triple step across the step with segment 3. That is hard for me for some reason. What's weird is I don't have any trouble doing the fast feet shuffle that she does in other workouts but this triple step across is just baffling my brain.

Had a hard time getting my HR up with this, not sure why?

CARDIO STATS:
45 minutes total
4 minutes below zone
13 minutes in zone
27 minutes above zone
342 calories burned

The highest my HR got with this workout was 148 bpm.

I was suppose to do the abs from Kick, Punch & Crunch but my neck/shoulder were really bothering me yesterday and I think it's because of the ab work I did on Saturday. If I'm feeling ok tomorrow I will do KP&C abs after Power Hour.

Good Morning,

I think the weather is going to be warm enough that I can for a walk after work then I will do some kind of wt. work, really need to focus on the abs. My knee is feeling better after a couple of days rest.

Belinda-sorry you are having so much trouble right now.

Debbie-be careful don't want to sideline yourself again.

Hi ladies. I forgot to check in yesterday. DH and I went for a run. It sucked too. LOL. I was feeling soooo lazy and having some sinus drainage issues. I think I had psyched myself out of the run long before we got going. I also did abs from SJP.

Today is supposed to be weights followed by plyo. I'm thinking of doing weights at lunch and plyo after.

Debbie - funny about that triple step, I can get it on one side but not the other. Makes no sense.

Belinda - sounds like you needed the sleep!! Good job with your workout today. Mondays are always hard all the way around. Hope you feel better soon.

Roxie - hope you're able to get in a nice walk. Our weather has turned rather chilly over the weekend.

Hi Jessica, Wendy, Chris, and Nora!

Hi ladies,
I'll be back for personals later but just wanted to say hi. I'm a little bit down today - my husband was laid off from his job on Friday. I blogged all about it over the weekend and am trying to stay positive but for some reason it's really hitting me today. Blah. And I'm frustrated with Kick again - things are going well for me personally in terms of adding more power to my moves and stuff but my fitness director is driving me INSANE. So needless to say, I'm in a foul mood today and wish I could crawl under the covers and not come out for a few days. Boo :(

Back from weights. Today was 4 sets of 8 reps done as straight sets.

Arnold press - 20's
Lateral raises - 12's
Incline curls - 16.'s (should have tried 16.5's)
Overhead extension - 27
Incline flyes - 26.5's/26.5's/25's/25's (had a really hard time getting the weights into place. Need to not start with shoulders first).
Dumbbell pullover - 28

I plan on doing HIIT 40/20 after work.

Hi girls!:)

I think I'll just check in now and come back later for personals.

Here's today's workout, beginning week 3 of Insanity:

Insanity-Fit Test= 30 min Day 15 Fit Test check
Calories burned= 451

The Kettlebell Way-A New Providence=55 min I did snatch bonus
used 15# kettlebell single
Calories burned= 451

Total calories burned= 902!:cool:;)

That's it for me now and I'll be back later for personals. Have a great day!:)

Hugs!;)

Nora

Belinda - I hope all your email and other accounts are all taken care of now. That was a weird message but I knew it was a hacker and luckily didn't open the email. I don't get what they are trying to accomplish. :rolleyes: Nice job on your workout!

Roxie - I was thinking of going for a walk tonight as well. Maybe my sister in law will go with me. Hope you enjoy it!

Heather - Nice workouts, Heather! I see you are still going strong with your rotation. Good for you! I hate that triple step. I wish she would have done something else on that segment. Oh well.

Jessica - I'm so sorry to hear about your husband. I will pray that he finds work soon. I've been looking since last July and still haven't gotten anything. Luckily I still have a job, but it's only part time. I hope you two will be ok.

Nora - Nice job on your workout today! Great calorie burn! How are you liking kettlebell training?

Good Afternoon,

I am definetly going for a walk after work its beautiful out.

Jessica-sorry to hear about your DH its tough right now finding a job my DD applied for over 20 jobs before she got one.

Heather-sorry your run was a bummer. Good job on the wts.

Nora-awesome cal burn as usual.

Belinda - I hope all your email and other accounts are all taken care of now. That was a weird message but I knew it was a hacker and luckily didn't open the email. I don't get what they are trying to accomplish. :rolleyes: Nice job on your workout!

Roxie - I was thinking of going for a walk tonight as well. Maybe my sister in law will go with me. Hope you enjoy it!

Heather - Nice workouts, Heather! I see you are still going strong with your rotation. Good for you! I hate that triple step. I wish she would have done something else on that segment. Oh well.

Jessica - I'm so sorry to hear about your husband. I will pray that he finds work soon. I've been looking since last July and still haven't gotten anything. Luckily I still have a job, but it's only part time. I hope you two will be ok.

Nora - Nice job on your workout today! Great calorie burn! How are you liking kettlebell training?

Thank you so much...I know it'll work out in the end, its just the fear of the unknown that freaks me out a bit. I'll send good vibes your way as well - at least you have something part-time, but still, it must be stressful at times for you as well.

Heather - I'm jealous of your weight training, still sticking to the focus on Kick this week and am realllly starting to miss the weights! The good news is the focus is really helping and I think its helping me feel more toned/streamlined in a different way than weight training...but still, nothing like a good weight session to pump you up in a different way, you know??

Jessica - I think you made the right choice though. When you get back to the weights you'll appreciate them so much more too I imagine!

Debbie - maybe you can come up with another step to replace that triple step? Maybe just lunges or jump up and downs? I'm just making up names for moves too LOL. I can picture them in my head at least!

Nora - I feel like a broken record - but you seriously rock your workouts!

Quickie check in for me.

worked the weekend. slept until 2p today (5 hours). So Legs & Glutes was tough for me today, but I got through it. I didn't think I'd get in the scheduled run, but DH took my younger 2 boys with him microwave oven shopping (ours died this weekend), so I went for a very needed mood boosting, energy boosting run for 20 minutes! I stretched in my backyard on the lawn with my iPod music. It was heaven!

Gotta go shower and make supper for the boys...

Just wanted to say to Jessica: I can only imagine how stressed you are. I'm so bad with stress and handling it. (((hugs)))

Good Evening,

I walked 3 miles tonite felt like I needed a good walk.

Stats:
53 min
46 in the zone
134 min hr
151 max hr
321 cals burned.

Hi girls!;)

I'm back for personals;)

In general thanks for all the positive comments on my workout efforts, its appreciated!:cool::)

Belinda- GS Chest & Triceps plus abs, congrats on that workout! I know that all the GS's are killer workouts. My upperbody always gets DOMS from those Upperbody GS ones. Again, sorry about your accounts. I hope that the all clear happens soon to allow air traffic to and from Europe to the US again and your hubby will be back with you soon! Hang in there and give your furry babies hugs~;)

Debbie- Nice calorie burn with Step moves! Don't feel bad I have lots of trouble getting the choreography on that one. I'm always afraid I'm going trip and brake my ankle or just plain fall during that one. I hate doing fast feet, ugh! I like Kettlebells. I've done Lauren Brooks first dvd a few times and one by Andrea Ducane, the Goddess workout. It was ok, but I liked Lauren Brooks better than Andrea Ducane, and I like Anthony Dilugio he's an awesome instructor. I thought it would be fun to try different types of weight workouts during my Insane rotation. I'm doing weights 3 days a week, and insane on those days and non weight days just insane.

Roxie- Thanks for the compliments:) I hope you enjoy whatever workout you set out to do today, whether it be a walk, weights, or abs or if your really feeling it all of them. Have fun no matter what you do!;)

Heather- Nice job on your run yesterday. No worries about not feeling wonderful with sinus draining issues while running, been there all you can do is just fight through it and rest afterwards. Today, your plans are weights and plyo sounds like a winner to me. Have a great workout and I hope your sinuses are better today! Hugs;)

Jessica- I'm sorry to hear that your hubby got laid off from his job. I'll keep thinking good thoughts and vibes and prayers sending your way for you with your Kick and him with his job prospects. Have a nice relaxing day if that's possible maybe a warm bath, a glass of wine, or Guiness. Sending hugs and prayers your way;)

Chris- Awesome job girl~! Wow! Legs and Glutes is a toughie, and a run too WTG!;):) Your a legend!;)

Wendy- Hi and waves! I hope all is well with you and your gang! Yucky weather here today, so depressing gray and cloudy yuck! I'm sure you got a great workout in and had a great monday!:)

Ok, girls that's it for me tonight. I hope everyone has a restful and relaxing night and great night's sleep ready to start tomorrow all refreshed ready to take it on and win. ;):)

Hugs to everyone!:):cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.