Crazy strong and loving it for April 18, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

My days is already starting great. FB sent me an email, saying they suspended my FB account for security puroseses, I alread changed my password. WTH? This is a pain my my neck:mad: I lost my hotmail account and FB account. Awww... I need a stress break!

I will try to came back later with personals. Maybe I should go for a run today? I need it! BBL!

Belinda - I think that's been happening to a lot of people on FB recently. A friend of mine and also my son had that happen recently - it was just for a few hours. I also noticed today that my friends list was down by one and figured out who was missing and her account is gone.

Erica

Good Afternoon,

Stretch day for me today and maybe a walk had to go to work for a few hours and move some oxygen equipment.

Belinda-now you are making me nervous.

:)Hi girls!;)

I'm back today and did workout making up for yesterday's day off and lots of staying off my feet and icing my knees.

Here's today's workout:

Insanity- Pure Cardio = 40 min
Calories burned= 601

Insanity-Cardio Abs= 16 min
Calories burned= 98

Total calories= 699;)

Belinda- Sorry that all this with your accounts has happened. I know this is hard but hang in there. I'll keep you in my prayers and send you my cyber hugs!

Roxie- I hope your had a great walk today and enjoyed a nice stretch. Enjoy a great sunday!;)

Everyone else- Hi's and waves to you all and I hope your all enjoying your weekends.:)

Hugs!:);)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.