Crazy strong and loving it for April 13, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I am not sure what cardio I will do today? It's raining outside, and I don't feel like driving to the gym. Must be the weather that is getting me down:confused:

Happy Hump day! BBL to report my workout and with personals!

Today was total body and I did Muscle Max. Still a little tension in the neck/shoulder area but did well with this workout. Went ridiculously light with the weights but broke a good sweat. I love this workout, it's been a long time since I've done it. Was able to even do the ab section as well. :D

Good Morning,

Tonite for me will be a walk followed by MM timesaver. I am going to challenge myself to go as heavy as Cathe on most exercises.

Debbie-good job with your workout glad to hear things are a little better.

Belinda-here in the states its not hump day yet. Enjoy whatever workout you decide to do.

Hi ladies. DH and I got up and ran this morning. It was kind of a slow start as it was still dark out so I was afraid of tripping (I'm notoriously klutzy). I also did abs from PH. I've got some serious DOMS going on from yesterday's weights.

Belinda - totally understand on the weather bringing you down. HUGS

Debbie - I always liked MM and PH. I haven't done either in ages.

Roxie - good job with your workout last night and I love that you have a goal for your workout today. Way to push yourself!!

Jessica - I seriously thought you would have had a HR monitor. I'd be really curious to know what the calorie burn is for the class too. Mine is a Polar, but I can't remember what the number is maybe F11??? Jason bought it for me.

Chris - sorry to hear yesterday was crappy. At least you got the workout in though right? Hope today is a better one for you.

Wendy - how are you doing? Enjoying riding lately????

Nora - I didn't go on the recent RT, I'll be doing the one this summer. Really excited! While I don't normally like to do 2-a-day workouts, I have been recently and it's not so bad. Just 30 mins here then 30 mins later and it feels easier. Plus I am not doing step for 45-60 mins...I get to do different types of cardio. One is typically less intense so that's good for me.

Hey ladies, checking in quickly with a couple personals, be back for more later. Too many meetings today!

Heather - I know, you'd think I would've bought one by now but for some reason I never did?? Isn't' that weird? I definitely need to invest, waiting on payday first ;)

Chris - so sorry you had a bad day at work! I feel you, seriously. Sending you a virtual (((hug)))!

Back later ladies...(and if you're wondering what my workout was today? It was more Kick, obviously LOL, it IS my life at the moment, ack)

Hey Girls..

Thanks so much for the hugs and understanding. It's so appreciated, it truly is!! Hey, at least we have our workouts and friends to distract us from crappyass work issues.

Today I'm doing PUB and then 30 minutes of cardio (I think I may do one of Chalene's Turbo Kicks). Supposed to be a run, but my boys are home from school today for teacher's conference day. Maybe if they don't have anything to do later, I'll try to take them with me for a run at the park too!

BBL!!

P.S. I was very excited to see one of my recipes chosen as cathe's recipe of the week though!! Did you guys see??? The Asparagus Quiche is mine!!! :)

I noticed that about the recipe and meant to send you a congrats!! How cool.

Hey Girls..

Thanks so much for the hugs and understanding. It's so appreciated, it truly is!! Hey, at least we have our workouts and friends to distract us from crappyass work issues.

Today I'm doing PUB and then 30 minutes of cardio (I think I may do one of Chalene's Turbo Kicks). Supposed to be a run, but my boys are home from school today for teacher's conference day. Maybe if they don't have anything to do later, I'll try to take them with me for a run at the park too!

BBL!!

P.S. I was very excited to see one of my recipes chosen as cathe's recipe of the week though!! Did you guys see??? The Asparagus Quiche is mine!!! :)

Hi ladies. DH and I got up and ran this morning. It was kind of a slow start as it was still dark out so I was afraid of tripping (I'm notoriously klutzy). I also did abs from PH. I've got some serious DOMS going on from yesterday's weights.

Belinda - totally understand on the weather bringing you down. HUGS

Debbie - I always liked MM and PH. I haven't done either in ages.

Roxie - good job with your workout last night and I love that you have a goal for your workout today. Way to push yourself!!

Jessica - I seriously thought you would have had a HR monitor. I'd be really curious to know what the calorie burn is for the class too. Mine is a Polar, but I can't remember what the number is maybe F11??? Jason bought it for me.

Chris - sorry to hear yesterday was crappy. At least you got the workout in though right? Hope today is a better one for you.

Wendy - how are you doing? Enjoying riding lately????

Nora - I didn't go on the recent RT, I'll be doing the one this summer. Really excited! While I don't normally like to do 2-a-day workouts, I have been recently and it's not so bad. Just 30 mins here then 30 mins later and it feels easier. Plus I am not doing step for 45-60 mins...I get to do different types of cardio. One is typically less intense so that's good for me.

Heather-I actually have another goal but I don't know if it is realistic or not I want to find and refine my abs that is my ultimate goal and I am going to strive real hard to accomplish it.

Hey girls,

Chris, so sorry you had a bad day yesterday! (((HUGS))) BTW, congrats on your recipe!

I am having a very bad day today:( One of my dogs(lab) had an anxiety attack this morning. I was just about to start my workout. Saw him breathing funny, foaming/bood coming out of his mouth! I was so freaked out and of course DH is in the states. Go figure! At first I thought he had a seizures. I called my DH right away (woke him up around 2 am) poor thing! he called a friend of his, he took me and the dog to the vet. I was so nerves, I couldn't even drive, if I wanted too! The vet I always bring the dogs told me to bring the dog in the afternoon, I was like, WTH? I remember seeing a vet right outside the gate, didn't know she was a Homeopathic Vet! I wanted someone to help my dog. She gave Browler a bunch of Anxiety Homeopathic Remedy stuff, he calmed down. I have to give him lots of natural meds, which seem to help. Knock on wood!

Both my dogs come from the shelter, Browler is shaking a lot since we got him. I been asking the vets (we had a few over the years), they all told me it's because they took him to early away from his mother. Browler was only 6-8 weeks old when we got him. He almost died when he was a puppy, he had parvo. Then my other dogs ripped this ear inhalf. That poor dog had a lot of drama in his life. I am not sure what caused him to have it that bad this morning?

Belinda - how scary! I guess they didn't find anything actually wrong with him? Both of ours are rescues and one is absolutely terrified of storms. We can tell if a storm is approaching just b/c Heath starts pacing and panting. We found a natural remedy as well called Bach's Rescue Remedy for Pets (must make sure it's the one for pest as the others have alcohol). It really helps.

Hugs to you today girl!

Roxie - I don't think that's unrealistic at all!

Heather-I don't know how realistic it is in the grand scheme of things I know my eating is going to have to be spot on and I have to give up my pop but I really want to see if I can do this. Need lots of support and encouragement to keep me motiviated and on track.

Hi girls -

Finally I'm on days off!!
Belinda - yikes! Sorry you've had a bit of a scary morning - hope all is well and Browler doesn't have another episode.
Congrats, Chris! I saw your recipe and it looks really yummy. Try to lose focus on whatever it was in your review that bummed you out. Accentuate the positive, right?
Debbie, my bike has just been sitting in the garage begging for me to ride her! I've been so busy and weather has been sporadic. But I have 3 days off and you can BET I'll find time to get out on it! Glad you're getting some riding in. And hopefully your neck soreness/twinging will go away.
Jessica - keep up the good work with KICK. It'll pay off and then you'll get back to weight training soon enough. I have a Polar also..don't recall the number.
Nora, I just can't believe your workouts. Wait, yes I can, I forget who I'm talking to!! Great caloried burns!
Roxie, keep up the hard work. I think having a goal can really help with your focus. Hows your water intake been?
Heather, it seems you've been having a good time with this last rotation you did of Debbies. And you're liking splitting your workouts into 2 times a day? I've been thinking of adding more running in each week so I may do something like that, too.
Need to do weights today. I ran 3 miles yesterday. The day before I did a 4DS premix, LIS Circuit.
Check back later....

Hi girls -

Belinda - yikes! Sorry you've had a bit of a scary morning - hope all is well and Browler doesn't have another episode.
Congrats, Chris! I saw your recipe and it looks really yummy. Try to lose focus on whatever it was in your review that bummed you out. Accentuate the positive, right?
Debbie, my bike has just been sitting in the garage begging for me to ride her! I've been so busy and weather has been sporadic. But I have 3 days off and you can BET I'll find time to get out on it! Glad you're getting some riding in. And hopefully your neck soreness/twinging will go away.
Jessica - keep up the good work with KICK. It'll pay off and then you'll get back to weight training soon enough. I have a Polar also..don't recall the number.
Nora, I just can't believe your workouts. Wait, yes I can, I forget who I'm talking to!! Great caloried burns!
Roxie, keep up the hard work. I think having a goal can really help with your focus. Hows your water intake been?
Heather, it seems you've been having a good time with this last rotation you did of Debbies. And you're liking splitting your workouts into 2 times a day? I've been thinking of adding more running in each week so I may do something like that, too.
Need to do weights today. I ran 3 miles yesterday. The day before I did a 4DS premix, LIS Circuit.
Check back later....

Wendy-water intake is great at least 3 bottles a day and sometimes a couple of glasses..

Belinda, so scary about your pup!! I would've LOST it if one of my cats had an incident like that!! My kitties are like my CHILDREN, I'm so in love with them, ha ;)

Nora - You are so sweet. Thank you for your kind words yesterday. You are kicking butt with the calorie burns lately!

Chris - I'm sorry about your review yesterday. Employers seem to make it so hard to show appreciation to their loyal employees. They can only look for flaws and seem to focus on only that. I hope you are feeling better today. And where do I find these recipes? I've heard about recipes being chosen as "recipe of the month" and never see them.

Belinda - So sorry to hear about your dog. I sure hope he's ok. How sad that is. I would have been freaking out too. If anything happened to my two kitties I don't know what I'd do. :(

Roxie - Have fun with MM tonight! That is one great workout. Do the abs, too, it's very good.

Heather - Too cool on you going to the RT this year. I've never been to one but I really should go to one eventually.

Wendy - Yay on the 3 days off! Get on the bike, girl! :D

Jessica - Hope you're having a great day!

Hey Wendy - I am actually enjoying splitting up the workouts. We ran this morning for 30 mins then I did 30 mins of KPC at lunch. It doesn't seem like I did 60 mins of cardio splitting it up like that. It's also nice doing multiple types rather than 60 long minutes of one thing. That was getting to be daunting and something I no longer looked forward to.

I really am enjoying this rotation and loving how I've got the legs lined up this time around. I feel like they are getting equal focus where as before, I had great upper results, but probably some loss in the lower to be honest.

Hi girls -

Check back later....

Hi girls!:D

Just stopping by to check in. I won't be able to come back for personals things are crazy today, so sorry about that. I hope you all have kick butt workout and feel fabulous to go and enjoy your day.

Here's today's workout:

I ran to music of 4 song on my ipod-Cold Play and Shinedown= 13 Min
Calories burned= 190
Distance= 1.20 miles
BPM= 145 is 80% HR for me.

Insanity- Pure Cardio= 40 min
Calories burned= 601

Ok girls, that's it for me. Have a great day and I'll seeya all tomorrow.

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Debbie-there is a question I have been meaning to ask you the guy at GNC here in town told me that BSN lean dessert is to help you gain wt. what is your opionion on this because I know you use it?

Good Evening,

I went for a walk in the park and I don't know what happened but I ended up with the shakes now my head hurts and my left knee is bothering me, so I decided to hold off MM until tomarrow. Aunt Flo is visiting and you all know what she does to me.

Stats:
34 min
29 in the zone
133 min hr
147 max hr
206 cals burned.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.