"Crazy Strong and Loving It!" for April 11 "

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

My nose is starting clear up about time. It's still very stuffed and blocked most of the day, but once in awhile I can breath through my nose :(, my mouth is so try from keeping it open all day long this infection is wearing me out. I hope I can start Meso 2 on Monday?

Yesterday, DH and I went to AAFESS (PX) on base. They are selling Fitness by Cathe in our PX in Grafenwoehr in Germany. I only saw the Weighted cloves (2 lB) and the walking kit. I was told they getting more stuff in:eek:They were cheap too:eek:They also gonna open a new Sport Store in Vilseck on April 18, can't wait for the Grand Opening!

This afternoon I will try to do some light yoga.

Have a great day and workout!

Good Morning,

Today is Burn it Off cardio interval and Recharge which is yoga.

Here are my workout stats for yesterday:

Sumo Squat with Hip Lift 10#/12 reps
Lunge with Posterior Fly 5#/12 reps
Pushups with/Leg Lift 12 reps did these on my knees so no leg lift
Dead Lift with Posterior Fly 5#/12 reps
Lunge with Core Rotation 10#/ 12 reps
Bench Press & Lower Leg 10#/ 12 reps
Squat with Side Bend 10#/ 12 reps
FWD Lean Lunge with Posterior Fly 5#/ 12 reps
Chest Fly with Hip Lift 10#/ 12 reps
32 min
30 in the zone
142 min HR
168 max HR
221 cals burned

Belinda-glad to hear there is some minor improvement in your condition.

Everyone have a good day.

Last edited:
I worked Back today. Had a short and sweet workout.

10 minutes on treadmill for warmup

8 sets - 20 seconds on/10 seconds off each exercise

2 minute rest between each exercise

BACK
Standing Rows:
BW - 8 sets/10-8 reps
***I started out doing Australian Pullups, I did 8 reps with set one and 5 on set 2. These killed me. So I stood up and did the standing rows that I have been doing. HR spiked here.

Underhand Barbell Row:
45# - 8 sets/12-9 reps
***This may have been a bit too heavy for this exercise, I was struggling after set 4. But I still was able to keep the reps to at least 9.

Dumbbell Pullovers:
25# - 8 sets/9-8 reps
***These burned. Good weight.

T-Back Squeeze:
Purple Band: 8 sets/15-14 reps
***These burn - Period. They really do get in there good. I do want to find another band exercise I can use for back but can't think of or find any.

HR STATS:
40 minutes total
5 minutes below zone
33 minutes in zone
2 minutes above zone
283 calories burn

Not a big calorie burn but I'll take it.

That is all...

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

I just had a puke status cardio workout and I didn't think I would. I thought I was going to pass out, Chalene never makes me feel that way.

Stats:
32min
22 in the zone
170 min HR
185 max HR
223 cals burned.

Some of this could be off my HR must have got bumped during the burpees because it stopped and I had to restart it.

Morning! I did the Cardio Power premix from 4DS, one of my favorites- the KB / BC cardio combo. I also did the KB abs- also a favorite.

Roxie: You go! I'm glad you're doing CLX- my friend is almost finished with it and had good results.

Belinda: You'll get there! And WOO HOO on the cheap Cathe gear- buy it up! :)

Checking in -

I did Slo-Mo Chest/bi/tri today. Yesterday was a rest day. The day before I'd done Slo-Mo back/shoulders. Not a bad series. Nice to change it up with S&H as Amy partners different muscle groups.
Belinda - what a great surprise to see Cathe's fitness line on the shelves at the PX! Sounds like they need to order more vests! Nice to hear your breathing is improving, too.
Debbie - my friend got me that M&F. I think I'll do tabata after this heavy round. How long are you going to continue the rotation?
Have a great weekend, everyone! Happy Easter!

;)Good Evening Ladies!:D

I'm stopping by to check in and say that I'm moving today's workout to do tomorrow. My knee is still not 100% yet but I did buy a ACE brand knee brace to help give it support. This will be great for keeping me on target with my workouts. So, that parts great. MS fatigue is really kicking my rear today, so I'm going to rest and gear up for tomorrow's workout. I have planned Kick Max- KB/Bootcamp Challenge, MIS-Abs only, and maybe if my knee will allow me to Cardio Coach, but I'm not sure what my knee will feel like after doing Kick Max. I'll have to wait and see how I feel.

Anyways, I'll check in tomorrow after doing my workout. I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter. :D

Hugs!

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.