Crazy strong and loving it for April 11, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

It's snowing in Germany:rolleyes::confused: WTH? I had it! I hope I get my walk in with my dogs today! I also will do yoga or pilates today:eek:

Debbie, how is your neck doing?

Jessica, I forgot to tell you, very cool you mentioned us in your blog the other day.

Have a great Sunday and enjoy your nice warm weather!

Roxie - Do B&G, L&G and PLB for legs. GS and S&H is too heavy weights for this type of rotation.

Belinda - I think the Get Ready for Summer will burn more calories. And my neck is ok. I mowed my mom's lawn yesterday and today its a bit irritated again but not bad. I'm working out tomorrow if it kills me. :D

Good Morning,

Today is a res stretch day for me my muscles are telling me they need it. I will go for a walk later its beutiful outside.

Belinda-sorry you are having snow if I could send you my weather I would.

Debbie-thanks for the advice I have Kelly Coffey Meyers Plyo legs so I thought I would sub that for STS Plyo.

Hi to everyone else have a nice weekend.

;)Hi girls:)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.1 My Short Mix= 20 min
Distance=1.56 miles
Calories burned= 246
BPM's=150

Insanity-Plyometric Cardio Circuit= 40 Min
Met= 11.0
Calories burned= 601

Turbo Jam-Ab Jam Only= 20 Minutes
Calories burned= 109

Total calories burned from this workout= 946:eek::cool:

Belinda- enjoy the snow I'm sure your dogs will love going for a walk in it and playing. Yoga or Pilates or both is an awesome choice to do on sundays, have fun and take care.;)

Debbie- I hope your neck is feeling better. Don't forget to use the heated corn pillows where you are feeling any soreness to loosen the muscle tightness and feel more comfortable. I know your chomping at the bit to get back to working out. Oh, I checked out your new rotation you posted it looks great. I saved it so I can do it later right now I'm doing an insanity rotation that's supposed to be for 60 days. We'll see how I do with it.

Roxie- Have fun with your workout and stretch and relax today as best you can. I have several KCM Dvd's and I like them and I have the newest ones, its always nice to switch things up a bit. Another DVD to consider as a substitute with STS Plyo or HiiT would be Turbo Jam Fat Blaster, its 30 min of intense intervals with short rests in between learning the next interval. Its a fun one to do if your short on time or just want a more intense but shorter workout. Have a great and restful sunday!;)

Hi and waves to everyone else! I hope you're all enjoying your weekened and getting lots of rest. Seeya all at Monday's check in.

Hugs!;)

Nora

Good Evening,

DH and I went on a 5 mile walk on a river trail never been on it before it was nice, when he suggest going for a walk I don't complain because he never wants to do that. I won't be doing a stretch probably should but won't. We watched the Blind Side last night excellent movie.

Nora-I had forgotten about that workout thanks for the suggestion.

Good evening,

I went for a 45 min. walk with the dogs today. That's it! I got up way to early on a Sunday. Who get's up at 5 am on a Sunday. DH flew to the states.

Nora, wtg on your 5 mile walk;)

Nora, as always awesome job on your workout today!

Debbie, thanks for your advice! Glad you feeling better.

Good night, everyone. Hope you all enjoyed your rest/weekend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.