Crazy strong and loving it for April 10, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will go for a long walk with the dogs today.

I will be back with personals. Have a great weekend.

Good Morning!!!

Belinda: A long walk with the dogs sounds great! the weather is cool and breezy today, so I definitely know what you mean about the weather changing.

Today I'm planning on getting 4DS Kickbox in and then the abs from C&W!

BBL!

Good Morning,

I have decided to do Turbo Sculpt then Dh is taking me shopping today. My legs and hips are really hurting today ecspecially my calves so I should probably take a rest day. I also need to do some abs. I am watching an infomercial for zumba looks like fun but I must try to resist.

Belinda-enjoy your walk.

Chris-enjoy your workout.

Ok I did TJ Turbo Sculpt and Shape Classic Abs and I was going to do C&W Upper Body wts. just feel I have worked my lower body enough need upper body somebody stop me I am turning into you guys I just don't know when to quit now.

TJ Stats:
39 min
32 in the zone
134 min hr
160 max hr
237 cals burned.

Ab Stats:
4 min
0 in the zone
105 min hr
119 max hr
17 cals burned.

Hi ladies, Today I started Week 2 of my rotation. It was the same as last week only supersetting and increasing weights. It was 3 sets of 5 reps:

SS#1
Chest - Flat bench dumbbell press - 36.5's (up 1.5)
Back - Double arm row - 36.5's (up 1.5)

SS#2
Legs - Squats - 100# (up 5#)
Hamstrings - Deadlifts - 36.5's (up 1.5)

SS#3
Biceps - Hammer curls
Triceps - Lying dumbbell extensions

SS#4
Legs - Step ups 80# (up 5#)
Shoulders - Military press 21.5's - 36.5's (up 1.5)

I also did about 35 mins of Imax 2. I haven't done that one in a really long time.

Sorry for the quick post. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

hi ladies!

Belinda - enjoy that long walk! Best time of year to get out there and see spring bloom :)

Roxie - nice job on your workout! I've never done that one before, how do you like it?

Heather - nicely done on your new rotation! I love Imax 2, also, haven't done it in ages either!

As for me? I went to spinning this morning and nearly keeled over, it was so good/hard - the instructor is my fave and haven't seen him in months so it was good to go and get my ass kicked by him for a change. LOL. Also went to pilates, per instruction by my fitness director (she also happens to teach the class) - she wants us to work on our core and getting stronger for Kick. After Pilates I realized um, I have a weak core man! Totally need to pay closer attention to it, badly!!

Enjoy the weekend ladies!!

Good job with the pilates. I always enjoyed it for the core work especially.

hi ladies!

Belinda - enjoy that long walk! Best time of year to get out there and see spring bloom :)

Roxie - nice job on your workout! I've never done that one before, how do you like it?

Heather - nicely done on your new rotation! I love Imax 2, also, haven't done it in ages either!

As for me? I went to spinning this morning and nearly keeled over, it was so good/hard - the instructor is my fave and haven't seen him in months so it was good to go and get my ass kicked by him for a change. LOL. Also went to pilates, per instruction by my fitness director (she also happens to teach the class) - she wants us to work on our core and getting stronger for Kick. After Pilates I realized um, I have a weak core man! Totally need to pay closer attention to it, badly!!

hi ladies!

Jessica-I actually like this one I only used 3lb wts this time but I have use 5lbs most of the time.

Hi girls,

I decided to move today's workout to Sunday,tomorrow. So, Sorry no workout to check in today. I'm just sooo tired so I'll rest today. I'll be back at it working hard and sweating tomorrow.

Hugs!:)

Nora

Good evening,

I am up early, DH had to go to work:confused: I did ended up walking my dogs today. It was so cold. Where is spring? It was only in the 40's:rolleyes: today.

Nora, enjoy your rest day. You deserve it! Heck, you deserve a week:p

Debbie, you really not making it easy for me:p:D Both your rotations look, fantastic! Which one will blast more fat:eek:

Roxie, those workouts look like fun, glad you enjoy them!

Jessica, nice job on your spin/pilates class today. Yeah, need to pull my pilates DVD's out, my core is weak too:confused: I live in Germany, nothing is blooming right now. It's to cold:confused: I think spring skip us this year. We went from winter to winter:confused::(

Holy crap on those weights, Heather! You really enjoy that rotation, hah?

Chris, did you get 4DS KB wo in? Haven't done that one in so long. Need to pull it out again.

Have a great evening/night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.