CRAZY, STRONG & LOVING IT FOR 9/26

I started STS this morning and it felt great to get back at it. Still not 100% but I have a feeling moving around and getting active again will help the rest of the way. I feel great. I lifted pansy weights and did pansy pushups, but I broke a sweat and I felt the burn. So I'm happy about that. As the weeks progress, I will up my intensity. I just want to play it safe for right now. It felt really good getting back into my workout room and throwing those weights around.

I rode my motorcycle on Saturday to go get dh and I dinner and as I rode I could feel that pinch in my left side again. The next day that pinced nerve was acting up again. I hate to say this, but I think my motorcycle is the culprit. I'm not sure what to do about this? DH said maybe we need to get different handlebars for me. He said we should go to the place where we got my bike and I can sit on different motorcycles to see which handlebars feel better. Thing is, I won't really know until I ride for a while. I'm hoping since riding season is almost over, this problem will heal and by next summer I will be ok. We'll see. I'll have to just be very aware of how I feel when I ride. I'm bummed about this if this is truly the case, but as of right now that is where the problem seems to lie. :(

We painted our dining room yesterday and although I was worried about my traps and upper back, I felt fine all day. I stretched out by hanging (sort of) on the ladder every now and then and that helped alot. I did that stretch today with my workout as well, actually, I stretched alot while working out today.

Only time will tell I guess. I feel great now, lets see how I feel in about 4 hours. :)

Where is everyone? I noticed no one posted on Friday's post that Nora started and nothing this weekend. Are we banning our check in?

Good Morning,

This morning DD and I went for our 3 mile walk and it was 40 degrees alittle chilly. Tonite is CTX Power Circuit cardio only I really don't like the CTX cardio its so confusing.

Debbie-Belinda had a race this weekend so she didn't check in and I was having internet problems all weekend not real thrilled about that one. Glad to hear you are back to working out again. Sucks about the handle bars but at least you might have figured out your problem.

Roxie - Hi Roxie. Yes, hopefully I did. I read that Belinda went on that 3-day walk. I hope she's ok, she said she'd be back today.

Belinda - you out there girl? How did it go?

Good Evening,

Tonite the cable guy was here to fix our internet so I did Turbo Jam 20min Cardio Party and TJ Ab Jam.

Stats:
19 min
16 in the zone
131 min hr
154 max hr
113 cals burned.

Abs:
9 min
7 in the zone
122 min hr
147 max hr
48 cals burned.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished my workout for today. I'll just check in now. Oops! I forgot to check in Saturday. I did :
KCM MTF TLC- Coffeyfit Blend= 47 Min
Met Value= 7.50
Calories burned= 481

Chalene Extreme- Ab burner= 10 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 68
I didn't feel so great so I forgot to check in that day.

Here's today's workout:

Chalene Extreme- Burn Circuit 1= 36 Min
Met Value= 6.0
Calories burned= 295

Sumo Squat w/Hip Lift #20 R11
Lunge with Posterior Fly #12 R12
Push-up w/leg lift R12
Deadlift w/Posterior fly #12 R12
Lunge w/Core Rotation #20 R12
Bench Press w/Leg Lower #20 R12&band
Squat w/Side Bend #20 R12
Forward-Lean Lunge w/DBL Arms Posterior Fly #12 R12
Chest Fly w/Hip Lift #17.5 R12

Intensity- HiiT (Lo) + Boot Camp= 36 min
Met Value= 7.0
Calories burned= 339

Chalene Extreme- Ab burner= 10 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 68

Total Calories burned= 702

That's all for me today.

Belinda- I hope your feeling ok after that walk. Great cause so good for you!

Debbie- Welcome back nice to see you back working out. Yay, you started STS that's so awesome. I'm glad your feeling better. I forgot to check in Saturday, oops!

Roxie- Wow, Im impressed you got your 3 mile walk in this morning even in 40 degree chilly temps. CTX Power Circuit cardio only this evening which sounds great too! Great workouts girl WTG!!!:) I see you revised the workout for this evening either way its still great and fun. WTG!!;)

Excellent workout everyone, not too shabby for a Monday no less. WTG ladies keep up the great job!:);)

Hugs to everyone!:cool:

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.