Crazy, Strong & Loving it for 7/3

Hi girls,

I ended up going to the gym, it's to hot outside. It's 98 outside:cool: I wanted to go for long run today. I ran 10 K = 6.2 miles:eek: burned 850 cal. I will get a nice stretch in as well today, my legs need it. LOL! Looking forward to a rest day tomorrow.

Have a fantastic 4 th of July weekend! There are all kinds of parties/BBQ going on on and off base. DH wants to go town down, which is only a 5 min. walk from base. There is a fest going on, I will wait until the sun goes down a little:eek: if not I will stay home with the fan aiming at me:p This is Germany, we don't get that hot:eek: the dogs don't wonna stay outside:confused:

I will be back later. Have a great workout and weekend.

Today is another rest day. My neck is not much better then it was yesterday. I'm getting really upset now. Not sure I'll be able to start Meso 2 on Monday. WTH? I wish I knew what caused this. If it was just a simple thing as sleeping wrong, why is it taking so damn long to heal?

As you can tell, I am beyond frustrated.

My mom is hope and happy. So is her cat, Gizmo. I'm going over there in a while to make us some talapia and asparagus.

Happy 4th of July everyone!

Good Morning,

I didn't go for a walk last nite it was just to hot and I didn't get my wt. work done either so today I went for a 3 mile walk and did STS Med Ball Abs and later I will do the wt. work. I wanted to lay out in the sun today but it is not shining cloudy with a chance of rain.

Walk Stats:
51 min
47 in the zone
137 min hr
153 max hr
323 cals burned.

Ab Stats:
9 min
5 in the zone
126 min hr
158 max hr
52 cals burned.

Debbie-glad to hear mom is home and doing well. Take care of that neck if it doesn't get better maybe you should see a dr.

Belinda-I hear you on the heat its the humidity that almost kills me.

Hi Girls!

I did TF HiiT 20. I think because I didn't know the drills so well, it took me a bit to get into them and push as hard, but I was surprisingly DRIPPING at the end. Drip, drip , drip on my mat after when I was stretching. Speaking of, what do you guys use to clean your yoga mats? I've just used a damp washcloth, but should probably use some "cleaning/disinfectant" kind of thing.

Belinda: Nice run this morning, in or out, you ran HARD and long!

Roxie: Good for you for making up your lost workout yesterday!!! And abs! impressive!

Debbie: WTH is up with your neck? There's got to be something. Have you been using massage/heat and ben gay type of heating creams for it? ... Sounds like a nice day with your mom!

The weekend for me is "as usual". Working tonight and SUnday night. No picnics, no fireworks. In fact, my dad died 22 years ago this weekend, and my heart is kind of heavy. Can't get him off of my mind and I miss him so much. :(

Quick post for me today - sorry. Trying to get ready for our part. I did weights (biceps, triceps, shoulders) and MMA Boxing plus stability ball abs. Had a good workout. Am kind of stuck at current weights though. Only able to increase for hammer curls and incline curls. 3 sets of 8.

TS#1
Alternating bicep curls - 20's
Overhead triceps extension - 27
Shoulder press - 20's

TS#2
Hammer curls - 17's
Kickbacks - 12
Lateral raises -12

TS#3
Incline curls - 17
Lying dumbbell triceps extension - 15's
Rear delt flyes - 11's

Debbie - glad to hear your mom is home and doing well.

Chris - I'm sorry about your father - hugs to you. I know this must be a tough weekend for you.

Waves to everyone else!!!!!

GoodEvening,

I just finished Burn Circuit 3:

Sumo Squat w/Overhead Press-8lbs./12reps.
Lunge w/Calf Raise-10lbs/12 reps 6 on each leg.
Squat w/Lateral Raise-8lbs/12 reps.
Lunge w/Frontal Press-10lbs/12 reps 6 on each leg.
Squat w/ Calf Raise-15lbs/12 reps.
Sumo Squat w/Delt Raise-8lbs/12 reps.
Squat w/Double Overhead Press-8lbs/12 reps.
Lunge w/Lateral Raise-8lbs/12 reps 6 on each leg (up 3lbs).
Sumo Squat w/Calf Raise-15lbs/12 reps.

Felt my bad knee either rip or pop when I was doing the stretches at the end. Went down in wts. haven't been sleeping well and I am just to tired.

Stats:
32 min
24 in the zone
128 min hr
153 max hr
179 cals burned.

Nora-forgot to answer your question in this phase most of the workouts are about 40mins in the next phase they are 30mins. They are short workouts and easy to add cardio to.

Hi girls:)

It's good to see that we are still checking in today.

Debbie- I hate neck problems it makes everything you do hurt. I hope your neck will feel better and loosen up. Maybe, try a combination of ben gay type ointment, Aleve, and corn pillows. I know that's what I've done when my neck is acting up. Hugs to you and I hope you neck is feeling better ASAP! I'm so glad your mom is home and is enjoying being home. I bet her pet is so happy to see her again. Have a great fourth of July weekend and take as many rest days as you need for your neck to not be hurting you anymore.

Belinda- you go girl! You rocked your run today!!!!:eek: Awesome job on your run man, a 10K you stud!LOL!!! Awesome calorie burn too. I could never run in the heat not with my MS. I wilt like a flower, its not a pretty site and its damn scary not being able to use my legs or arms properly. Wow, a 10K today, eh your awesome girlfriend. Have a wonderful fourth of July and keep cool and comfy, and your dogs too. Give them a pat for me.:)

Roxie- Bravo!!! You did get your walk in and a nice long walk at that and abs too! I say that's fantastic, take a bow that was awesome. WTG!!! Keep up the great workouts.:) Oh, I just saw your last post you did Chalene Xtreme Burn Circuit 3, Again I say Bravo, way to go girl!:):cool:;)

Chris- Great job on TF HiiT 20. I know what you mean having a little trouble getting the moves down on a new workout. I'm having a little problems here and there mainly its trying to do them at the speed they are and timing wise. I'm doing better since I've gotten to do the first week Turbo Fire cardio stuff a couple of times now so its getting easier. I think her TF HiiT 15was harder than Cathe's HiiT's. Or maybe its just me but I seem to feel that I was working harder. Chalene is a ton of fun and the music is so awesome you can't help but to move. I'm glad I got TF and I'm jonzing for the TF Advanced DVD's Only. Yep, I think its official I'm a workout addict and cardio addict, but I blame it on Cathe, Chalene, P90X, and Insanity!:D
Chris I'm sorry to hear about your dad. I know its always bittersweet remembering those that we love that have passed. Just know that he'd probably is watching over you and your family and happy to know that your thinking of him and missing him. **Big Hug**;)

Heather- Nice job getting your workout in. I'm impressed with all that you did in your workout, lots and lots of good stuff WTG!!!

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- Fire 30 Class= 33 Min
Calories burned= 405
MET= 9.0

Turbo Fire-STretch 10= 13 Min
Calories burned= 35
MET= 2.0

4DS (LIS) Chest, Shoulders & Tri's Premix= 34 Min
Calories burned= 279
Met= 6.0

STS Ab Circuits- Medicine Ball Abs= 10 Min
This is my fave ab workout!
Calories burned= 61
Met=4.50

Total calories burned= 780;)

Ok, that's it for me today. I'll be checking in tomorrow as per TF's class schedule. I don't have any plans for the fourth just staying at home like usual. I think the highlight will be my workout. Have a great fourth girls!

Hugs to everyone: Debbie, Belinda, Jolene, Melissa, Jessica, Chris, and Roxie!!:)

Nora

Good evening,

I did a little online shopping today. I found some great deals in Macy's with free shipping. I bought 3 sets of sheets! A 3 piece king duvet cover set and a down compforter. I saw 2 of the sheets sets in our PX (on base), they wanted almost $100 for each set. I found it in Macy's one was $37 the other for $79. I also found a pretty MIichael Kors sheet set:p Love Micheale Kors! Can't wait to get them.

Debbie – I hope with lots of rest, you will be good as new by next week. I feel your frustrations, hang in there! If your neck still isn’t feeling better next week you need to see a doctor. Glad your mom is doing great and is finally home.

Roxie – nice job on the 3 mile walk and STS Med Ball Abs and Burn Circuit 3 today. I am impressed. Hope you get more sleep, I know how you feel. It seems like I only sleep a few hours these day’s. How is your knee today?

Chris – ((((HUGS))) I sorry about your dad. Know your dad is with you this weekend. Nice workout as usually. I clean my yoga mats with Sal Subs or I use Lavender cleaner from Dr.Bronner’s. It’s organic! I love all there cleaners. I clean my house chemical free. I wipe down all my workout equipments/floor once a week, love the smell.

Heather – your are an expert on creating rotations, good job! Love what you do with it!

Nora – I am so impressed with your workouts, you can do a lot of things I can’t do! You rock, girl. I am always blown away with your workouts. Glad you still enjoy TF! One of those days I will get them, lol!

Have a great and safe 4th of July weekend, everyone.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.