Crazy, Strong & Loving It 7/2

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I have M1 D9 (legs) on my rotation today.

I will be back to report my workout.

Any plans for this weekend?

Have a great Friday and workout today. You all rock your workouts, wtg!

Hallo girls,

I am done with STS Meso 1, Week 3, Disc 9, Legs :eek: Still can't do deadlifts, they hurt my lower back. I did leg curls instead;) Had a great workout. Need to start my workout at 7 AM, it's getting to hot in my workout room. I am one sweaty mess!

Squat Lunge Sequence 8/4
One Leg Sit 'n Stands - 16#/15 reps each leg
Lateral Step Ups - 21#/15 reps each leg
Leg curls – 50#/15 reps
Side Lunge onto 6" High Step - 28#/15 reps
45 Degree Lunge – 18’s/15 reps each leg
Narrow Stance Front Squats BB- 65'/15 reps
Static Low End Lunge BB – 55# /12 reps each leg
Plie Squats - 26#/24 reps
Leg Curls - 50/15 reps
One Leg Slide Back Lunge - 16's/16 reps each leg
Front Lunge BB– 65#/15 reps each leg
Squats BB– 65#/16 reps
Calf Raises BB– 65#
Leg Press - 20#/15 reps each leg
Leg Curls - 50/15 reps
Wall Squats Double Leg - 15's/8 long reps, I keep the weights in my hands, lol!
Leg curls - 35#/12 reps

Bonus workout:
Leg raises (r + L) – 24 reps
Outer Thigh – 24 reps
Hamstring and Glute work with Plate alternating leg – 8 reps
Hamstring and Glute work with Plate Both legs – 8 reps
Adductor Glide Ins – 8 reps
Adductor Hamstring Glide Ins – reps
Glute Pesses – 24 reps, these burned!
I will be back later! have a good one~!

Nicely done Belinda!! Quite a good workout...am totally loving STS right now too (and looky here, I'm second to respond, really? I know, I need to get more regular on this thread!)

I did another intense Ride class, and it was just what I needed before the long weekend. Nice and sweaty. Eeked out a 10 min ab workout even though I didn't want to (I think I am 'catching' Jess's hatred for ab work! ha). hoping to get some runs in this weekend in Maine as well. Wish me luck ;-)

Have a fantastic long holiday weekend everyone! Be safe and have a glass (or three) of wine! :)

Wow Jo, I'm impressed! You even beat ME to it!

Belinda - great workout! Look at you adding MORE leg work at the end. Crazy, strong and loving it, that's for sure ;)

I did my back/biceps work I switched around from yesterday - it was STS m2, d21 and it was great, had the double wave loads in there which always kills me on the biceps especially! I DID do my abs even though I don't particularly like doing them, though I do like the results so there you go ;)

Hope you all have some awesome weekend plans ahead! We're off to the lake in Maine for the long weekend, its supposed to be in the 90s and I cannot WAIT to lounge lakeside the entire time! I will be doing a lot of running up there, Scott even promised he'd get me (and Jo) doing some hill repeats, sprinting and such, in addition to a longer run or two. Should be a goody!!

Good morning!

3 more hours and I am outta here until July 13th...WOOOHOOO!!!!

Last night I did Imax 2 and 4DS shoulders, calves & core (just for you Roxie). My shoulders are nice and toasty! As soon as I get home today I'm doing CCV4 and 4DS chest & back. Then since I'll be good and sweaty anyway, I'm going to start on the yard. I have alot of weeding, planting and mulching that I've been procrastinating..:confused:

Belinda - nice workout this morning. I have a whole lot of relaxing planned for this weekend. How about you?

Jolene - not much of a wine lover (don't hold that against me), so I'll sub in a few beers. But only because you told me to...;) Have a great weekend!

Jessica - enjoy your weekend of lounging and running!!

Hi Nora, Chris, Debbie, Roxie...anyone else?!?!

WOOT! Have an awesome vacation Melissa!!!

Good morning!

3 more hours and I am outta here until July 13th...WOOOHOOO!!!!

Last night I did Imax 2 and 4DS shoulders, calves & core (just for you Roxie). My shoulders are nice and toasty! As soon as I get home today I'm doing CCV4 and 4DS chest & back. Then since I'll be good and sweaty anyway, I'm going to start on the yard. I have alot of weeding, planting and mulching that I've been procrastinating..:confused:

Belinda - nice workout this morning. I have a whole lot of relaxing planned for this weekend. How about you?

Jolene - not much of a wine lover (don't hold that against me), so I'll sub in a few beers. But only because you told me to...;) Have a great weekend!

Jessica - enjoy your weekend of lounging and running!!

Hi Nora, Chris, Debbie, Roxie...anyone else?!?!

TGIF Ladies. Last night I did my compound circuit workout. I did each exercise for 16 reps with the exception of 24 for push ups and did the circuit twice through.

Side drop squats off 12" step with overhead triceps extension - 15#
Side drop squats off 12" step with overhead with outer thigh raise (still hold weight used for triceps) - 15#
Rear lunge off 12" step with lateral raises - 5's
Push ups (wide stance) (24)
Alternating rear lunge with low-end pulse and scapular retraction with green band
Alternating front lunge with low-end pulse and biceps curl - 10's
Squats with overhead press - 10's
Plie squats with low-end pulse and hammer curls - 10's
Lat pull down with blue (heaviest) band
Donkey kicks with weight - 8#

After the 2nd round, I finished off with firewalkers with green band

I almost got up and ran this morning b/c it's so darn nice. But it's my rest day. I will likely be able to run in the morning before it warms up too much. My shoulders and legs are indeed sore from the workout too.

Nora - nice workout stats!

Roxie - way to go with your workouts. nice numbers

Jessica & Jo - awesome job getting the pre-vacation workouts done. You guys have a fantastic time. Enjoy the hill repeats ;)

Belinda - good job with your weights girl!

What's everyone else up to???

Neck is finally feeling a bit better so I'm skipping my cardio session. Maybe I'll do something tomorrow. I'm really busy today anyways because my mom is coming home. :D I need to get some grocery shopping done and go get her. Looking forward to it!!!

Hope you all have a great Friday and workouts. Looks like you are all kicking ass so far! :eek:

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is CLX Burn Circuit 3 for the last time and a walk in the park again. In am spending my 4th with DHs family at the lake we can't put the boat in the water because its still flooded so just going to hang out soak up some rays and relax. I was so proud of myself last month I only missed 2 workouts.

Belinda-nice workout.

Jo-glad to see you on here nice job on the ride and yeah for getting your abs done.

Jessica-sounds like a nice weekend with your sister and hubby and good girl getting those abs worked. I don't like abs either but I like the results.

Melissa-enjoy your time away from work. My vacation starts July 10th. Good job getting your abs done.

Heather-thanks on the compliment and looks like you had a killer workout enjoy your rest day.

Holy *#@$! Turbo Fire 45 was the most intense so far!!! I felt like puking at least twice during it. (mostly after the Fire Drills). But I still love the music, and Chalene just motivates the crap out of me. I like when she said on the 2nd fire drill in a row, "Do it like your family's life depended on it". And I pushed hard, even though I felt like I was spent from the first drill!!! I can't even stand how much I like these workouts!

I did 4DS Bi's and Tri's afterwards, which was kind of hard after a cardio like that. And then ended with the TF STRETCH 10.

BBL for personals!

Just back to report my workout: CCV4 & 4DS Chest/Back done...:D

Chris - I love hearing your Turbo Fire reviews. Your enthusiasm is infectous. I still haven't taken the plunge yet though...

Roxie - enjoy your weekend at the lake. I'm hoping to soak up some rays this weekend too. I normally try to stay out of the sun because I'm white and freckly, but I'd like to get a little color on these transparent legs of mine...:eek:

Debbie - glad to hear your neck is feeling better and even gladder to hear your mom is coming home today!!

Heather - nice circuit work today! Any big plans this weekend?

Okay, I'm off to start on my yard work. My town's fireworks are tonight...:cool:

Later gators...:D

Hi girls!;)

Happy 4th of July Weekend!:eek:

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire - Fire 55 EZ Class= 57 Min
Calories burned= 700
MET 9.0

Butts & Guts- Only Floor work Chapter Section= 20 Min
Calories burned= 109
MET= 4.0

Total calories burned= 809;)

Debbie- I hope your neck is feeling better today. I know how that is. Hugs!
Its good you skipped the cardio today because of your neck, just call it a rest day and enjoy. YAY! Your mom's coming home today, I bet she's thrilled to go home. I wish her the best in her continued recovery.;)

Belinda- Wow, on those weights girl, Killer job on that workout and it was impressive. You go girl.;):cool: Belinda, I thought I was the odd duck that had trouble with deadlifts, they always kill my low back no matter what. Its nice to know I'm not alone on that one. Take care!

Jolene- Great job on ride class today and cudo's on getting in those darn abs! I know what you mean with abs its sort of a love hate thing. We all love the idea of having a nice tight, toned, six pack. Hate doing the ab work though. I know just how you feel. Great job today!

Jessica- Great job, way to go girl on the STS M2 D1 double wave loads, those are tough and give great results. Again, congrats on getting in the dreadded ab work, bravo!!!

Chris- Have a wonderful 4th of July weekend with your family! I did TF Fire 55 EZ class today, yep, chalene's on a mission to have me gasping for air and sweating like a maniac and smilin' like crazy while i do it. The EZ part of that class is only in the name, that's it. Just trying to lull you into thinking this will be an eazy class, its NOT! Its fun though, wicked fun!

Melissa- Killer workout you did last night with Imax 2 and 4DS shoulders, calves & core, and YAY you did abs!!! You rock!! Have a wonderful fun and relaxing 4th of july weekend.

Heather- Great workout with doing compound circuit X2 and pushups oh wow, I'm so not worthy. What do you think of the lighter weights? I know it feels weird to me when I go from my heavy weights to lighter for circuit, it almost feels like I'm cheating. LOL!!!

Roxie- I'm curious how does Chalene Xtreme compare to Cathe's weight or circuit workouts? Is it as tough? As long? Just curious because I'm doing Turbo Fire and I saw the hybrid workout schedule with Turbo Fire and Chalene Xtreme. Anyways, Great workout you're going to have today with CLX Burn Circuit 3 for the last time and a walk in the park, Great job! What no abs? LOL!! Just kidding, I know you've been reminding Jessica and Jolene to do them.

Ok, that's it for me today girls. Have a great evening and a fun filled relaxing 4th of July weekend. I'll be checking in tomorrow and Sunday as per my Turbo Fire rotation.

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Last edited:
Good evening,

Nora – fantastic job, on TF 55 EZ and B&G today. The price is stopping me, lol. Those workouts look like a lot of fun. Have a fantastic weekend.

Chris – wtg, on your puke status workout today plus 4DS Bi's and Tri's. I can’t believe you did a weight workout after Turbo Fire 45! You go girl!

Roxie – have fun at the lake this weekend.

Debbie – I hope you feel better soon. Glad you listen to your body. Get some rest! How do you liking STS so far? Do you see results yet? Have fun with your mom.

Heather - – I am impressed with your circuit work/ rotatation , looks really awesome! I should copy your workouts, lol. I like it!

Jessica – I am doing the Bonus workout at the end from STS, that’s it! Have a great weekend with your family. Great job, on the STS M2 D1 double wave loads. I will be doing M2 soon.

Melissa – have a safe trip and a fantastic time on vacation. Nice job getting CCV4 & 4DS Chest/Back done before you leave tomorrow. Great job, with your workouts last night.

Jolene – awesome job, on Ride class + abs today. I love wine!

Good night, ladies;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.