Crazy, Strong & Loving It for 2/7

Today I did a workout by Keli Roberts called "Flexibility for the Inflexible". It's a foam roller workout. It's about 25 minutes long and it's pure heaven. I'm planning on doing this for the rest of the week and see how I feel by Friday. Right now I have no pain anywhere. We'll see how I feel later this morning and afternoon.

Nora - Thanks for the recommendation. I've had this workout forever and have never done it. It was awesome!

Morning girls,

Thanks Debbie for starting us off this morning. slept in this morning:D. On top of everhing that is going on here, I am getting another sinus infection:( I am so stuffed up, I can hardly breath:confused: My gym is set up, so today I will start M2, W4 D23.

Debbie - my foam is finally here, can't wait to use it. Good job!

I will be back later

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is KCM Your Best Body Cardio with Rests and I might tack on some abs we will see.

Debbie-glad to hear the foam roller is helping.

Belinda-some day things will come together for you just hang in there.

Hi Girls!

Today I did Supreme 90's Tabata Inferno! (instead of Plyometrics). Pretty cool workout. My first time with "tabata". This one did it for 45 minutes! The instructor certainly is not Tony or Cathe, but the workout itself was good.

Belinda: I'm having sinus issues too. Woke up with this sinus pain in my face and head. It's driving me bonkers! I tried doing the Neti Pot , but it's still painful. I swear, that's been my issue the last week with the fatigue and headaches. .... Hope you have a good workout today! ... And I'm still curious about your dinnerware!!! ;)

Debbie: Guess what? I got a Foam Roller yesterday!!!! I tried it out a bit with the video it came with. It kind of hurt! is it supposed to? I did a head neck stretch and then hips and legs/thighs. It was the legs/thighs/ hips part that kind of hurt.

Roxie: Nice job on getting Step Boxing yesterday! It sounds like a fun workout, but there must be a bit of a learning curve.

Nora: Nice KCM and Jari workouts for YOU too yesterday! ... Funny thing, I just ordered P90X2 last week off of QVC. Tony was on there selling it for $120 plus you get the stability ball and some Shakeology (a month's supply, I think). I heard there's a good foam roller workout on that too! I also have seen and read that X2 is a LOT of balance work. ALOT. They were demonstrating on QVC. Not sure if you would have liked it with your balance issues, ya know? ..... Sympathy hugs for our Patriot loss this weekend! I swear, I was telling my husband, I think I would have enjoyed the game more if the Pats weren't in it. I was so TENSE!!! And of course, the ending killed me. Ugh! ...... My son (16) is asking to do P90X too. Did your son do it already? He wants me to go over the stuff with him today. ..... So, do you do the Foam Roller video each time? Or you just know the stretches?

better go get in the shower. I just finished my chocolate milk and banana!

Hi girls!:)

I just now had time to check in I did get my workout in earlier, so I'll check in now.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Your Best Body- Premix-Workout #2 w/Cardio Rests= 40 Min
Met Value= 6.0
Calories burned= 328

Jari Love- Olive Get Extremely Ripped1000- Workout #1 w/cool down= 35 Min
Met Value= 7.0
Calories burned= 334

Turbo Fire- Abs 10=10 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 68

Total Calories Burned= 730;)

Ok that's it for me just now but I'll be back for personals in a little while. Have a great evening girls.:)

Hugs to everyone!;)

Nora

Quick check in: Workout is done:D I also did the ext. stretch! Off to cook some dinner.

Who is preodering Cathe's new workouts? I am on the fence with the new DVDs:confused::eek:

good job with your workouts, everyone!

Good Evening,

Tonite I did KCM Your Best Body Workout #1 with Cardio Rests and then the yoga/stretch. I don't have any plans to order the new workouts I have enough as it is.

Stats:
39 min
27 in the zone
128 min hr
171 max hr
211 cals burned.

Yoga:
7 min
6 in the zone
117 min hr
134 max hr
31 cals burned.

Hi girls!;)

I'm back for personals.;)

Debbie- Yes, I'm glad you liked that recommendation you are so very welcome. I know I'm a believer with that dvd it is pure magic and heaven with deep muscle massage and pain reliever. It's more than worth the price of the dvd several times over. There are sections for the neck and back of shoulder, glutes, and piriformis muscles its just pure awesomeness and feels so amazing after you do them. I'm glad you gave this one a try and that your not in any pain, that is miraculous in my book, anything that makes it pain free minus the prescription is a plus. Take care and keep doing the dvd and see how you feel at the end of the week, just keep rollin' with the no pain thing.;)

Belinda- Bummer that your sinuses are stuffed up again, I hope that changes and you can breathe more comfortably. I'm sure you tried neti pot, I use ocen mist nasal spray and that helps me, or a steam. I know you sick of all this and just want to have normal behaving sinsus stuff. If I had a magic wand I'd grant you that wish too my friend. Yay, for getting your workout room all set up and functional, bravo. Wow, you did M2, W4 D23, you go girl that is so awesome. Oh and congrats on getting your foam roller, it is heaven once you have dvd on how to use them if not you might try the one I mentioned yesterday and Debbie mentioned it in today's post, its a gem of a keeper. Great workout today, girlfriend WTG!!!;)

Roxie- Congrats on getting KCM's Your Best Body Workout #1 with Cardio Rests and then the yoga/stretch today. I really had fun today with YBB I did Workout #2 with Cardio Rests. Its a really fun and intense workout hitting all the muscle groups accomplishing a lot in little time, gotta love that! Awesome job today Roxie!:) I'm interested in Cathe's new dvd's just annouced pre-orders for but I don't know what she means by Multi impact, that sort of scares me. I don't want to do killer super duper high impact, like insanity or Imax 3, my knees and back don't like that so I'd like to hear more about just the impact issue from Cathe. I know she can't really get into alot of details about the length of the workouts, types of premixes and stuff since its not been filmed as yet. I'd love to learn a little more before deciding on whether to pre-order or not. I do love the new LIS series its been great on both knees and back, they love it. Great job today Roxie and sleep well.;)

Chris- Wow you did the Tabata Inferno from Supreme 90, that's supposed to be amazing. I have Supreme 90 just haven't gotten around to doing all of them yet. Congrats on ordering P90X2, QVC had it with a few extra goodies so that made it a particular good buy plus free shipping too! ^^^5's! I was concerned about the extreme over the top stuff I saw in a few video clips like the balancing pushups on 4 med balls, and the he man style pull ups. I can do a chair assisted pullup but nothing close to what they did. I don't have alot of upper body strength for pullups like tony does nor can I do Pushups to beat the band. I just in the last two years or so can do about 16-20 military pushups but I can't go as far down as Tony and crew do. I like the idea of more functional fitness but not sure if P90X2 is for me. My son wanted it to use to train in the off season from cross country running, but once I got it he decided he didn't want it anymore. Money was tight so I sent it back, now I've been kinda wondering if I should just order it again or not. So, in the mean time I'm not thought I'd wait and see. My son, Austin did do probably a month of P90X and decided he couldn't do it, it was too tough and didn't like following a rotation. He also got Insanity did about a week of it and then decided it was too much crazy high impact for him. It's funny because I've done probably 1 and a half rotations or more of P90X and probably about the same of Insanity. I told him I'm a P90X, Insanity, and Turbo Fire & ChalEAN Extreme grad and STS and Cathe grad on most all of her dvds. He said its kind of weird having a mom that's a P90X Grad and grad of all those programs, LOL!! I think P90X is a great program and it will challenge you and I think if your son wants to do it that's great! When I did P90X I loved KenpoX and Plyometrics and all of them, I didnt care for YogaX because I didn't feel there were enough modifications shown for the yoga and its was way too freaking long for me at 90 minutes, ugh! I think 30- 50 minutes of yoga is more than fine. I just can't get into long yoga workouts these days especially the poses in Yoga X they were very advanced and required strength and balance which was just beyond what I could bring to the table on that dvd so i usually did the other StretchX instead. I often subbed in a short premix from Legs and Glutes to work on the legs and glues more because I didn't feel I got enough in Tony's workouts. Ab Ripper X is still the toughest ab work I've ever come across yet. I swear I want abs like Dredd's guy or Tony those are awesome and better than a gold medal LOL!! I hope your son enjoys P90X its definitely a doable challenge he should take on, I wish him the best with it. Tell him P90X Humbles the best of us that's to be expected and fitness is a journey to get to that fit destination. It takes work and determination, its not instant but the benefits are long lasting and worth it. I'd love to hear your take on P90X2 and what you think of it. It should be fun to play with it when you get it. Great workout today, seriously that is awesome girlfriend Tabata Supreme 90 style, bravo!! I've done Mindy Mylrea's Short and Sweet cycling workout the first one is Tabata its about 24 minute with warmup, then 4 more minutes for cool down. I love that one its definitely using the Tabata protocol with Cycling its really exhillerating much like a Cardio Coach session makes you feel afterwards, love it. Oh boy I went on and on, sorry. Have a great night and well done today, you go girl.;):cool::)

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.