Crazy, Strong and Loving It for 2/14

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!

Today I did Cardio Coach #1 and had a really good workout. After that I foam rolled for about 10 minutes. Felt great!

CARDIO STATS:
38 minutes total
4 minutes below zone
16 minutes in zone
20 minutes above zone
319 calories burned
2 miles traveled

Good Morning,

Happy Valentines Day. I went to heavy last night on KCM and my lower back hurts so thinking this might be a rest day.

Debbie-good job with your workout.

Hallo girls,

Yoga is done! I did The Method 20/20 workout #2, nice stretch! That's it for me today. Thought doing cardio today, once I was in the basement all went out the door. My body needs some rest.

Good job, Debbie!

Roxie, good job on your back DOMS. Enjoy your rest day.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

Happy Valentine's Day girls!

Been MIA for a few days. The working nights over the weekend really throws me.

yesterday I started my 3rd week of month 2 of P90X. Did Chest, Shoulders, Triceps. Push ups are INSANE in this one! In fact, the whole workout is very tough. But i got through and I have DOMS today to show for it.

Woke up with a headache. *sigh*. I really thought I'd be over them after 2 weeks of them. Now it's back. Had to take an Aleve-D. :( I thought it was just a tired headache, so I tried to push through it. Went to do my workout BEFORE taking anything, which was Plyometrics. Didn't work out so good. I got through 48 of the 58 minutes, but I was feeling SHITTY. My head throbbed on every plyo jump , felt dizzy and like puking (not in a good way). Not so sure how I made it that far.

Debbie: I appreciate you reminding me of the foam roller. I forget about it! Should do it more.

Roxie: Sorry about your sore back. A nice yoga stretch would be good for it if you can't work out.

Belinda: Stretching/Yoga is perfectable acceptable for a workout!!!

Hi Nora! ..What's up for you today? How are you feeling?

Hi girls, Happy Valentine's Day!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF Body Training- Workout #2 Pilates & Floor= 29 Min
Met Value= 4.0
Calories burned= 158

Turbo Fire- Fire 45 Class= 47 Min
Met Value= 8.50
Calories burned= 545

Total calories burned= 703

That's it for me right now, but I'll be back later for personals. Have a great day;)

Hugs to everyone!:)

Nora

Hi girls;)

I'm back for personals.

Debbie- Awesome job on Cardio Coach volume 1 and foam roller workouts. Its so great you had a great workout and it sounds like it was pain free, YAY! That's the best part congrats!;)

Roxie- If your back is sore and hurting from going too heavy with KCM's weights workout, then definitely rest maybe some nice gentle stretching and rest is in order. Please be careful and take care. ;)

Belinda- Great job for getting in some awesome yoga for today. I know its been crazy busy for you lately with all the moving and getting the house painted and moving stuff is very tough so no worries on getting cardio in. You've been working plenty hard and doing all that stuff is definitely a killer workout and your right you do need to rest and let your body have a rest, so enjoy! Hugs to you!;)

Chris- Your right working nights over the weekend would really through anyone off on a schedule for workingout. No doubt working those hours on the weekend really makes the body want to rebel working those hours so getting through it as best as you can is really a huge accomplishment in my book. SO, no worries about the weekends ok girlfriend. Congrats on your 3rd week of month 2 of P90X with Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps, bravo! Yes, Tony is insane with the pushups, chinups, and pullups in P90X. I'm not a fan of pushups, pullups, or chin ups. SO remember do your best and forget the rest as Tony likes to say. Yes it is a very tough workout as I remember and DOMS were a given too. I see for today you did Plyometrics and got in most all of it despite a vicious headache. You are superwoman to get that done with a bad headache, so pat yourself on the back for making a huge effort to push through as much of it as you could. Now, if your still feeling crappy tomorrow with headache and dizzyness please make it a rest day and not overdo it, ok girlfriend?;) I'm feeling ok today, the foam roller workouts I do in the am before I move around much helps immensely with relieving pain and muscle soreness, FYI I recommeend it for DOMS to ease them. I did TF Fire 45 class today it was fun but my body just wasn't as coordinated today, its probably just an off day. I still got a good sweat on and loved the music and fun. Did you get your P90X2 yet? If so, definitely breakout the foam roller and give it a test drive.;) Please get some rest and I hope those darn headaches vanish for good! Hugs and take care!;):):cool:

Hugs to everyone and once again Happy Valentine's Day hope you all had a great one!:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.