Crazy, Strong and Loving It for 2/10

Did the foam roller workout by Keli Roberts again. Feeling really good. :D

Belinda - No, I didn't get Cathe's last series and I didn't know there was a new one coming out already. :eek: Not sure I'll get those either, I'll have to learn more about them.

Nora - I did each workout set from Keli's foam foller workout and she doesn't do the hamstrings or the outer thigh with any of the sections. I usually just "play entire workout" but since you mentioned that if I do each set seperately, she works both sides the same. She doesn't. Take note next time you're doing it. She doesn't do the roll for the hamstrings or the outer thighs at all for the right side. Maybe I'm just crazy? Let me know, ok?

Good morning,

Never got my leg workout in, did get lots of stuff done in the house. I am almost done! So today I will do D20. Next week I get a recovery week, plan on doing at least 3 cardio wo to make up for this week. We shall see.

Debbie - I can't wait to hear what you think about the new workouts. Thanks for answering, I know you very busy;) BTW, that is weird that Keli's foam foller workout she doesn't do the hamstrings or the outer thigh:rolleyes: what's up with that??

Waving Hallo to the rest of the gang! BBL! Need to get moving.

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is KCM Step plus Plyo Blasts and then some abs. I bought new shoes yesterday so I am hoping they feel great doing this workout.

Debbie-glad to hear the foam roller is helping.

Belinda-I would just wait and start working out again after you get better and get the house in shape.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished working out for today, so I'll now check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Cardio Blasts- Workout #2 Plyometrics= 37 Min
Met Value= 8.0
Calories burned= 404

Mindy Mylrea- Short & Sweet- Tabata w/cool down stretch= 28 Min
Met Value= 10.50
Calories burned= 401
Distance= 6.02 Miles

Total calories burned= 805

That's it for me just now, but I'll be back later for personals. Have a great Friday girls!;):)

Nora

Good Evening,

Tonite I did KCM Cardio Blast Step plus Plyo Blast.

Stats:
50 min
19 in the zone
147 min hr
173 max hr
351 cals burned.

Hi girls;)

I just wanted to briefly come back and do personals. I will be going to the midnight release of Twilight's "Breaking Dawn Part 1) so I have to keep it brief.

Debbie- It's great you are getting some much needed relief and comfort from the foam roller and the dvd "Flexibility for Inflexible people" foam roller workout. No, I didn't notice right away there was no hamstring exercises but now that you mention it I agree with you. I didn't mean to upset you that was never my intension. Today for the first time I choose to let the dvd play entire workout and it clocked in around 25 minutes. I felt great as you do from doing it. I think I could do a hamstring exercise based on the exercise we do on there for quads rolling those out just the reverse. I haven't tried it yet but I will tomorrow morning. I'm just so thrilled that this dvd has given me such relief from pain and sore muscles its just amazing. I was so happy to share it with you as I know your shoulder has been a reoccuring issue of soreness and pain. I know there is another foam roller workout I've been eyeing and here's the link for that one Amazon.com: Disk 1 of 2 - The Foam Roller, Workout & Massage - BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE, ADVANCED Collection 2 DVDs: Movies & TV or here's the illustrated workbook of different exercises which I'm thinking hard about. Here's the link for that Amazon.com: Foam Roller Workbook: Illustrated Step-by-Step Guide to Stretching, Strengthening and Rehabilitative Techniques (9781569759257): Karl Knopf M.D.: Books . I hope that info is useful for you, just thought I'd pass it along.;) Take care and be pain free or as close to it as possible, amen!:);)

Belinda- No worries about working out right now as you've got your hands full with getting things situated in your new house and dealing with some reoccurring health issues. Just take care of you and be well, we are always here for you.;):)

Roxie- I hope you had a great workout with KCM tonight with Step plus Plyo Blasts and then some abs. Sounds like a winning combo to me girlfriend, I had fun with it I'm sure you did the same. Oh and yay on new shoes hope they are awesome!;):)

Chris- I hope you had a great workout today and are feeling great! I'm sure you are doin' the X and bringin' it!;):) I missed hearing from you today, no doubt your swamped with everything. Take care and be well girlfriend!:):cool:

Hugs to everyone!;):):cool:

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.