Crazy, Strong and Loving it for 2/1

Wow, February already! :eek:

Today was total body and I had a really great workout. I've been setting up my exercises the night before so I can just go in there, do a warmup and then start. Really saves me a lot of time. I'm glad I have two bars to work with, that really helps.

4 sets/8 reps with 1:30 minute rest between each set.

Upright Row - 40#

Squats - 80#

Incline Hammer Curls - 17's

Overhead DB Extension - 30#

Incline Dumbbell Press - 35's

Barbell Row - 75#

Good Morning,

I was really tired this morning so I couldn't get up so tonite is KCM Your Best Body and I think its wts but can't remember for sure.

Debbie-good job with your workout. DH has learned its easier to have everything figured out before he works out, I can't believe he is still doing it figured he would have quit by now.

Hi Girls!

Today I ended up doing STS Meso 2, Biceps and Back, because my P90X dvd didn't work in my dvd player! Grrrr! :mad: It was dropsets, though, and got a good workout in anyways. I also did Ab Ripper X, and most of Extended Stretch!

Seems like you're back in your element, Debbie! nice job!

Nora, GREAT workout yesterday! Glad you could get it in. Makes ya happy!

Roxie Hope you can get something in tonight!

Hi girls;)

I finished today's workout at about 12:30 pm and had to get cleaned up to go pick up oldest son from school.

Here's today's workout:

Mindy Mylrea- Short & Sweet= Workout#1 Tabata= 24 Min + 4 Min Stretch= 28 Min
Met Value= 10.50
Calories burned= 401
Distance= 6.03 Miles

KCM 30 MTF- Your Best Body- Workout # 2 w/wup & Stretch= 50 Min
Met Value= 6.0
Calories burned= 410

Total calories burned= 811

That's it for my workout today.:)

Chris- Sorry about your P90X disc you wanted to use for dropsets didn't want to play but nice way to sub in with STS Meso 2, Biceps and Back biceps. WTG!!! Yes, on STS extended stretch what is awesome. Nice work also on Ab RipperX too! Great workout for today girlfriend, WTG!!;)

Roxie- Sorry it was tough to wake up and get going today, we all have those days. Yes KCM's YBB is a weight workout. I hope your day goes well and take care!:)

Debbie- Wow, girl another killer awesome weight workout for you today. You are such an inspiration to me. Excellent work today and I'm glad you found a system that works for you to stream line your workouts and save time in your morning workouts. ^^^5's you go girl!;):):cool:

Well, that's it for me today. Hugs to everyone and have a great evening.:cool:;)

Nora

Good Evening,

Tonite I did YBB #2 and I forgot how tough this one was.

Stats:
38 min
27 in the zone
133 min hr
168 max hr
219 cals burned.

Nora-good job with your workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.