Crazy, Strong and Loving It for 12/28

Boingo1

Cathlete
I guess I'm starting us off today! :)

I did LIS: Total Body Trisets, the total body premix for 86 stinkin' minutes! Holy cow, that was LONG! Got a little "bored" at the end, but I stuck it out.

Nora: Yes, don't push yourself beyond what you should. 40/20 was a LOT yesterday! Take care!!

Roxie: I wished I'd gotten the new KCM's too! They look great!!! Does she have rotations on a website or do you just make them up yourself?

Hi to Belinda and Debbie!!!

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is Trial Sets Total Body but I am going to do the express premix don't think I can hang the whole 84mins.

Chris-she posts two rotations on her website a six week and eight week. She is going to post a new one using the new workouts.

Hi girls!;)

I did finish today's workout. I did have some trouble on the balancing on one leg crossbody thingys, it didn't play nice with my MS effected side and balance so I did the best I could and when it hurt too much or was not able to finish the set I said so be it.

Here's today's workout:

LIS-TBTLO= 39 Min
Met Value= 7.50
Calories burned= 402

Ab Hits workout #4 bodymax abs= 8 min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 55
The ab work was to the point and effective and not too long so its easy fit ab work in. ;)

Total calories burned= 457

Ok, I did get all three of KCM's new workouts in yesterday's mail and I did get to veiw them, and they look fun & awesome. I'm excited about trying those out next week. I also have been looking at Les Mills Pump at beachbody.com, and that does appeal to me. I'm thinking about ordering that but I need to save up for it first. I did return P90X2 because my son decided he didn't want to do it and I thought with all the issues I've been having that maybe that isn't a good fit for me at this time. I'm dying to try Les Mills Pump and hear from those that have tried it, it looks so fun and joint friendly being no impact and as far as Pump Combat cardio etc the impact is not too much and can easily be modified to reduce impact where needed, so I like that.

Roxie- were we supposed to do Total Body Trisets the entire 84 or 86 Minutes of it? Oops, I didn't realize that. I don't blame you for doing the express version either. I did Total Body Trisets Lower Body today I didn't realize we were supposed to do the entire dvd, yikes! I'm sure you got a great workout even with the express one whichever one you did. How did you like KCM's Start Here yesterday? I'd love to hear what you think of her new one's, so please share. Great job on today's workout! Take care:);)

Chris- OMG! You did the entire 84 or 86 minutes of Total Body Trisets Holy Cow:eek: you did the entire 86 Minutes of Total Body Trisets - Total body both upper and lower body in one session, OMG!!!! You Rule!!!!:eek::cool::):D Bravo girlfriend, that's so awesome WTG!!!:);):cool:

Debbie- I know your out there, I hope all is well with you and no more dreaded headaches. I'm sure if you worked out today it was something killer, no doubt. Take care and feel better;):).

That's it for me today girls. Have a great night and I'll see you at tomorrow's check in. Hugs to everyone!!:)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did Tri Sets Total Body Express and got a great workout finally was able to do the ab work.

Stats:
49 min
25 in the zone
144 min hr
171 max hr
329 cals burned.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.