Crazy, Strong and Loving it for 12/23

I did STS Squat Rack Legs. Had an ok workout. Instead of listening to Cathe, I put music on and just did the workout myself. My low back is still bothering me a bit so I skipped the deadlifts.

4 sets/6 reps with 2:30 min. rest

Squats - 95# (up 5#)

Elevated Deadlifts - Skipped

Leg Press Station - 200# (up 15#)

Static Lunge - 80# (up 5#)

Good Morning,

I got up this morning and did KCM's KBXing had a coughing fit so I just decided to get up, later I need to do MM and then I am caught up. I have a very nasty cough and runny nose sucks right before christmas. I will post my workout stats later forgot to bring them with me. I am only working half a day today. My youngest DD turns 24 today so we are going out tonite.

Debbie-good job listening to your body and getting your workout done.

Hi girls!

Muscle Max done! head is much better, though I didn't sleep well last night because of the stimulant in the Aleve-D. Can't have everything! MM made me feel better though.

Off to grocery shop, bake, clean, wrap!!!!

Debbie: Nice job on legs today!

Roxie: Good going on making up the workouts. Not sure I'll get to make mine. MAYBE some KB'ing later. MAYBE. You've inspired me!

Nora: Awesome job on MM yesterday!!! How's Christmas prepping going there?

Hi Belinda!

:)

Roxie - Thanks! Sorry you still aren't feeling well. Hope you get better for Christmas.

Chris - Wish I could stay home and wrap and clean. I need to do both but have to work today. Sorry about your headache, boy, we sure do have a lot of headaches between the two of us, huh? LOL! Sucks out loud!

Nora - Nice job on MM yesterday! You rock girl!

Hi girls!;)

I did just barely get a workout in today, but it wasn't my best but oh well. I don't remember if I told you guys I sent back my P90X2 nothing wrong with it my son didn't want to do it now, and I felt like I was sort of jonesing for another beachbody workout that just now came out. Yep, I'm really thinking hard and drooling over Les Mills Pump, and its low impact. We'll see what happens but I'm seriously lovin' the looks of Les Mills Pump, but will need to save up for it. Here's the link for Les Mills Pump
Team Beachbody - Les Mills Pump official release to public is January 5th I think. Its available now to teambeach body coaches or members.

KPC= 68 Min
Met Value= 7.0
Calories burned= 654

In a lot of pain today difficult to walk without feeling wobbly and dizzy. I did the best I could today with the workout. I did need to modify on some moves because my back hurts so much, but got it done.

Ok, that's it for me today girls not feeling great so I need to go rest. If I don't get to see any of you at check in tomorrow I'll just say it now Merry Christmas, ((cyber hugs)):):D

Hugs to everyone;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.