Crazy, Strong and Loving It for 12/20

Today was cardio. Jumped on my treadmill and had an ok workout. I did some long jogs, some sprints and some hill climbs. Wasn't into it all that much.

Then I did some ab work on my own. Did some hanging knee lifts, crunches on the stability ball and planks.

CARDIO STATS:
45 minutes total
5 minutes below zone
21 minutes in zone
19 minutes above zone
341 calories
2.25 miles traveled

I just wanted to let you all know that after this week I won't be on this forum much. I'll try to post my workouts each morning but after that I won't be on. My job has taken a turn and I'll be doing different things which doesn't require a computer. So I just wanted to let you all know. I'll be on as much as I can but it doesn't look like it will be much. :(

Nora - Thanks my friend! :)

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is suppose to be Imax but I am going to do TF 30 instead. It is still snowing here but alot of what we got was slushy ice Dh brought me to work.

Debbie-you will be missed.

Good Morning!

Today I did the original IMAX. You can dress Cathe in funny clothes and have a very outdated background and music, but she still kicks your BUTT with her workouts! Yep, mine got kicked!

yesterday I did do Cardio Supersets and did an extra Yoga Relax 32 minutes.

Belinda: YOWZA on 2 STS workouts yesterday!!!

Debbie: Sorry to hear you'll be missing after this week. I will still look forward to seeing and hearing about your daily workouts though> You are an inspiration!!

Roxie: Yuck on the snow/slush. Have fun with TF tonight!

Hi NOra!!!!!

Thanks Roxie and Chris! I'll be around, just not as much. As it is now I don't have much time to post personals. I just hope that will be ok with all of you.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished my workout for today and quickly check in and be back later for personals.

Here's today's workout:

Intensity-Premix- Step + HiiT (Lo)+Boot Camp= 60.23 Min
Met Value= 7.0
Calories burned= 576

Ab Hits - Workout#9 From PH abs= 6 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 41

Total calories burned= 617

Ok, that's if for me just now but I will be back for personals.

Hugs to everyone!;)

Nora

Hey girls,

Just got my workout in! Went for a 3.40 mile run on the TM plus 10 min abs. Legs feeling tight today. DD appartment has a nice gym, will use it while I am here:p

Debbie - you got me scared for a second:p I thought you are leaving us:( I am glad you still gonna be around. You are an inspiration!! So what are you gonna do after STS? BTW, your weights are impressive!!

Nora - nice cal burn and workout today.

Chris - those oldies, make me laught every time:eek::p but your right, they still kick butt;) I did that one the other day, my HR went up there.

Roxie - what are you gonna do today?

Good Evening,

Tonite I did TF 30 forgot how much I like this workout and in my new room it was so much easier.

Stats:
31 min
17 in the zone
143 min hr
172 max hr
203 cals burned.

Hi girls!;)

I'm back for personals.

Debbie- Nicely done on the TM, I know running is not your favorite thing but hey you did it. I saw that you did some ab work too! That's awesome. I think everyone has days when we workout our goal is just to get it through it and get it done. I know I've had plenty of those and probably more too. I just try to remember that not every workout has to feel like I hit one out of the park. MS has taught me that each day is a gift and whatever strengths, weaknesses, or abilities I have that day with which to get things done is a blessing even if its not a personal best. I know that with myself my abilites can vary from day to day so I just got to give it my all with whatever that days abilities are and be happy that I could move and attempt and do any of it. Always remember you are one heck of a Cathlete and someone people look up to. You Rock!;)

I'm sad to hear that we won't be hearing much from you other than check-ins.:( I understand about your work and not having access to a computer other than work and doing tasks on it at work. I wish you all the best with your job. I do hope we'll hear from you occasionally more than just daily check ins. You will be missed LOTS, by me. I think you give me and I'm sure lots of others here as a great inspiration and source of fitness knowledge. Your input here has been invaluable to me especially, you rock girlfriend so just know that you are loved here and have friends so feel free to do so. ;):):cool:

Roxie- I see you mentioned you were supposed to do Imax tonight but did TF 30, nice workout WTG!! I'm glad to hear your DH drove you to work with icy roads and all this morning. Aren't 4 wheel drive trucks nice to have in those winter driving conditions? Take care and I hope your knee is better.

Chris- Good Evening! Nice to hear from you, I was beginning to worry. Yes, I agree with your comments about older cathe workouts. It doesn't matter in the least what year the workouts were made, or the clothes. Cathe will always deliver a sweatfest bar none and a healthy helping of DOMS to remember her by. All her workouts are awesome and work you out good. I love that about cathe the quality and content is such high quality and timeless you can't go wrong. WTG on your killer workout! I hope your surviving the holiday frenzy just fine and doing well. I bet your kids are getting antsy for christmas to get here. Have a great evening and Merry Christmas!!!

Belinda- Wow! I can't believe after STS Legs yesterday you had it in you to do a 3.40 mile run on the TM plus 10 min abs, way to rock that workout girlfriend. Yes, I'm sure your legs were feeling a bit rubbery after STS but the run today should have loosened them up nicely. Yes, definitely try out your daughters gym in her building while your visiting over the holidays I presume. You rocked your workouts so you should feel great! WTG & ^^^5's!!!:):cool:

That's it for me tonight girls. In case I don't see you at the next check in or so this week with the holidays and all MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.