Crazy, Strong and Loving it for 11/23

Today was STS Legs with the tri-sets again. I liked this one, good combo's. Was really feeling it toward the end. Like these workouts because they are only 45 minutes long. I skipped the calf work.

I can't believe it's Thanksgiving tomorrow. :eek:

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is Yoga Max and maybe the step workout I keep putting off.

Debbie-good job with your workout. I posted and explanation on the rocks in your ears on yesterdays post.

Roxie - I just read it. How interesting. That is just crazy that they can fall into the canal and cause so much trouble. I hope they can get yours worked out. Must be very frustrating.

Roxie - I just read it. How interesting. That is just crazy that they can fall into the canal and cause so much trouble. I hope they can get yours worked out. Must be very frustrating.

Debbie-it is I would really love to do a decent ab workout but I can't lay down on the floor so my abs are suffering, standing ab work just doesn't do the same job.

Hi Girls!

I have to do quickie workouts today and tomorrow. I'm having dinner at our house, so it's very busy.

I did one that packed a punch! Turbo Fire 30 Class! And then added on Abs 10. Ouchie.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my crazy and strong girlfriends here!!!! :)

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!:D

I am in DC since last night, getting ready for Thanksgiving. Did lots of shopping with DD today. No workout for me today. I will be back tomorrow.

Hi girls!;)

I finished my workout earlier, but didn't have a chance to check in until now.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- HiiT 20 = 20 Min
Met Value= 10.0
Calories burned= 273

LIS Yoga Max= 48 Min
Met Value= 3.0
Calories burned= 197

Chalene Extreme- I've Got Abs= 17 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 116

Total calories burned= 586;)

I'll be checking in tomorrow as well. I hope everyone has had a great workout for today and will enjoy an awesome Thanksgiving day tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving girls! Hugs to everyone!!!;):):cool:

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.