CRAZY, STRONG AND LOVING IT FOR 11/10

Today was cardio and I chose Cardio Coach #3. Had a pretty decent workout.

I also did the ab work from Kick, Punch and Crunch. :eek:

CARDIO STATS:
42 minutes total
5 minutes below zone
19 minutes in zone
20 minutes above zone
2.25 miles traveled
339 calories burned

Good Morning,

I went to dr. today for dizziness and let me tell you I don't recommend that to anyone he made me even dizzier and I had to drive 45 mins home after I feel like shit. I was going to do Slide & Glide plus 4DS LIS but at this point I don't plan on doing anything but sitting for awhile.

Debbie-good job with your workout and getting your abs worked.

Roxie - I am so sorry to hear you are still going through this. I wish they could do something for you. That has to be aweful. Take the day off and feel better!

Add me to the list of no workout today. Me and one of my boys had a stomach bug all night last night. I also wanted very badly to do Turbo Barre. Another day I guess.

Debbie: nice job on your cardio and abs today! Have you been getting DOMS from STS?

Roxie: sorry to hear you're not well either . Did the doctor at least have any answers or any help for your dizziness?

Hi Nora and Belinda!

Add me to the list of no workout today. Me and one of my boys had a stomach bug all night last night. I also wanted very badly to do Turbo Barre. Another day I guess.

Debbie: nice job on your cardio and abs today! Have you been getting DOMS from STS?

Roxie: sorry to hear you're not well either . Did the doctor at least have any answers or any help for your dizziness?

Hi Nora and Belinda!

Chris-they call it benign postional postural vertigo and they do these manuvers to help get crystals back in place or pushed through the canals to get the fluid back in balance and the manuvers purposly make you dizzy. They say allergies are a big cause.

Hi girls!;)

I finished my workout around 1pm today, so that was nice. I did Yoga Max today and it was awesome, it really helped loosen up some tight muscles in my hamstrings and calves. I did have problems with the balance section and tried my best but I have MS balance issues so I did what I could.

Here's today's workout:

LIS Yoga Max= 48 Min
Met Value= 3.0
Calories burned= 197

Ab Hits- Abs Workout #3 CTX KB= 12 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 82

Wow this was a killer ab workout with those planks, man they got me got good, Loved it!

Total calories burned= 279

Ok, that's it for me today. Great job on all the butt kickin' workouts you all got in today.:)

Hugs to everyone!;):cool:

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.